Vitiate's Imperial Guard gone/destroyed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
I may have missed something when playing through SOE or the Ziost storyline. But is Vitiate's Imperial Guard like completely gone/destroyed? I only recall 3 on Yavin and then after, there's none to be found. So were those the last 3 Guardsmen or? I think I missed something, so just wanting to know if anyone else has the information.

Zenwolf
Anyone know? Or has it yet to be determined? I would take a guess as to yes, since Vitiate is an enemy of the SE so they most likely rooted out the Guardsmen and killed them. But I wanna be sure.

-Pr-
The impression I got was that most of them had been killed fighting the Revanites.

Nephthys
I'd also bet that the Hero of Tython and her companions carved through a great number of them. I can't imagine that Vitiate didn't have a considerable amount of them protecting him during his ritual.

Zenwolf
Hmm....I guess with all that and the fact the Guard academy was in ruin on Yavin 4 they are pretty much wiped out unless they pop up again at some point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.