Machine Man (Marvel) vs. Cyborg (DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-K-M-
Battle of the machines. Who prevails?

No prep. Current versions of each.

Golgo13
Will be interesting once Cyborg's series comes out. They are marketing him to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

DarkSaint85
He did break a cell designed to hold Doomsday....

krisblaze
MM loses by virtue of being KM's favourite character and being in that shitty nextwave

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
Will be interesting once Cyborg's series comes out. They are marketing him to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Seems ever DC character outside of the franchise gets a turn at that.

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
MM loses by virtue of being KM's favourite character and being in that shitty nextwave

I hope you get diarrhea and the closest toilet is 15km away.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He did break a cell designed to hold Doomsday....

Machine Man beat Hulk shifty

krisblaze
Originally posted by -K-M-
I hope you get diarrhea and the closest toilet is 15km away.

Actually I already have Prostatitis

leonidas
that's the worst....

anyway, this match up is too close to call. neither is hacking the other. mm probably has better physical stats (DOES have) but i don't think he has a weapon as powerful as borg's. if this is the nimrod version of mm i'd take him, but the classic version? very close....

Galan007
Actually I already have Prostatitis It doesn't get a whole lot worse than that. My god, the pain...

leonidas
what has 2 thumbs and is a chronic sufferer...? yep, this phukcer... nothing quite like the feeling of walking around like someone just booted you in the ballsack.
thumb up

carver9
Seeing everyone with the same sig is driving me insane. Please change your sig, especially Darksaint.

DarkSaint85
We've all got different sigs, what're you talking about?

krisblaze
haven't gone to the doctor because I'm afraid he'll try to finger me in the ass....

One_Angry_Scot
haven't gone to the doctor because I'm afraid he'll try to finger me in the ass....

That happened to me once before I got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. So degrading.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.