Apocalypse vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

krisblaze
Quasar slams him imo.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
Quasar slams him imo. Quasar is vastly under rated IMO

leonidas
quasar is a beast, but apoc more than held his own against guys like ikaris, loki and even evolutionary. i know he has his p!ss poor showings, but he's had his fair share of really good ones too, like utterly no-selling the x-men a couple times.

not sure how this would go tbh. i could see apoc breaking through wendel's constructs. i guess i'd take apoc (forgetting his low feats) for a slight majority. maybe....?

krisblaze
I even think Apoc's "low showings" gets played up a bit much. Q's got some pretty pathetic lows iirc.

Anyways, I think Quasar is more powerful overall by a small margin, and I think his shields can take more punishment than Apoc can.

leonidas
no doubt q has a couple poor showings, but in general he's pretty consistent. guys that can go hardcore physical tend to be an issue for him at times though, and apoc can fit that bill. i think we'd need to see apoc's full powerset for him to take q, but i could see him taking a small majority. it really is pretty close though. this would make for an entertaining fight in a comic imo.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
I even think Apoc's "low showings" gets played up a bit much. Q's got some pretty pathetic lows iirc.
A lot of those low showings have context behind them (ie he was just recently reincarnated or somehow depowered).

Quasar's sheilds have stupendous highs and very low lows. Their average is respectable though.

Remember, Apocalypse has powerful mental abilities. Even though Quasar is immune to mental TAKEOVER, he's not immune to psiblasts (Moondragon proved this). He could keep psiblasting him to keep him off guard then maul him.

Or Quasar can BFR him into the Quantum Zone (I don't think Apoc can teleport between dimensions).

Too many variables in this match up.

"Id"
Poccy walked down Exodus, and Stryfe which is monstrous showing.

Thier TK is class 100 or higher.

Fire Knight
Apoc is very durable, and can survive anything that this cosmic guy give to him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Fire Knight
Apoc is very durable, and can survive anything that this cosmic guy give to him.

Nope

Fire Knight
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nope

How about some reason?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Fire Knight
How about some reason? Throw a construct of a table at him.

Time Immemorial
With the QB he has crazy shields and has gone up against SS and Thanos. I could see him wrapping Apoc up in a construct and just getting rid of him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
With the QB he has crazy shields and has gone up against SS and Thanos. I could see him wrapping Apoc up in a construct and just getting rid of him.
Gladiator and some other low level Imperial Guard have broken out of his constructs. I'm sure Apoc can manage. Failing that, he just teleport out of them.

This fight won't be easy for either of these guys.

Time Immemorial
Glads is well above Apoc and the other time was a low showing with some CIS iirrc. But yea, Apoc could teleport. Didn't think about that one.

carver9
Can someone please tell me about Apocalypse low showing? He doesn't have any lows tmk.

basilisk
Quasar should do OK. His shields have high and low showings as required by the plot (like Green Lantern), but he is a legitimate powerhouse when written sensibly.

But Apoc has the durability to really make this a fight. I think in the end Quasar will probably decide this brawl is going to take too long and just go for dumping Apoc in the QZ to get rid of him.

krisblaze
Apocalypse has all the tools needed to win most fights, I've just considered him in a slightly lower paygrade than Quasar.

Basefoiler
quasar in a nanosecond

Raisen
Good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.