Who could beat Master Chief in a Fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
I think master chief is unbeatable, so, what videogame character do you think would beat Master Chief?
Well, i think Soap Mactavish because Soap could just call a UAV to Find Master Chief's Ass and Kill Him or call a Airstrike to kill Chief Instantly!

KingD19
You are...you are somethin' else, fella.

Tzeentch
Does Master Chef get a weapon?

Jmanghan
Master Chief beats the entire cast of COD without a weapon.

The dude in my sig could, Link could, Batman from the Arkham Games might be able to do it.

StealthRanger
Any Final Fantasy character worth a shit, Dante, Vergil, Kratos, Starkiller, Darth Nihilus, Sol Badguy, Slayer, Justice, Jedah Dohma, Pyron, Demitri Maximoff, Raiden, Solid Snake, Senator Armstrong, Asura, Chakravartin, any of the Seven Dieties (Asura's Wrath) list goes on massively

Master Chief is nothing special in the grand scheme of fiction

Tzeentch
None of those characters would last more than a few dozen seconds against the Master Chief.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Any Final Fantasy character worth a shit, Dante, Vergil, Kratos, Starkiller, Darth Nihilus, Sol Badguy, Slayer, Justice, Jedah Dohma, Pyron, Demitri Maximoff, Raiden, Solid Snake, Senator Armstrong, Asura, Chakravartin, any of the Seven Dieties (Asura's Wrath) list goes on massively

Master Chief is nothing special in the grand scheme of fiction

You left out virtually every notable Nintendo character.

link-rape

dika123
i wonder what will happen if ares just BFR masterchief into pocket dimension laughing

Nusa105
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Does Master Chef get a weapon?
Yes

Reflassshh
James Sunderlan would beat him senseless with the flashlight as his only weapon.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Nusa105
Yes Congrats, you've given him the only thing he's ever needed. The only correct answer to this thread now is "no one".

Branlor Swift
Maybe Galactus or Dormammu

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Maybe Galactus or Dormammu Maybe, if they're lucky...

But idk..

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Maybe, if they're lucky...

But idk..

...Not as "lucky" as Chief.

link-rape

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Sacred 117
...Not as "lucky" as Chief.

link-rape

...Because sarcasm isn't a thing...

cdtm
Sam Gideon vs Master Chief should be a thing.

Not saying who would win, just that a crossover with them makes way more sense then Chief vs Samus.

Plus, Vanquish plays like the books imply Spartan's SHOULD play, instead of the generic shooter mechanics we get.

Sacred 117
...Because sarcasm isn't a thing...

What do you think that was?

link-rape

Nusa105
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Congrats, you've given him the only thing he's ever needed. The only correct answer to this thread now is "no one".
What about Darth Vader from Star Wars Games? He harm to bullets and has a lightsaber that will chop anything into pieces or Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid? He can sneak and had beated Giant Robot with a nuclear weapons and soldiers with paranormal activities?

StealthRanger
Solid Snake or Vader would stomp Chief effortlessly, it wouldn't even be a question

Jmanghan
Solid Snake or Vader would stomp Chief effortlessly, it wouldn't even be a question

What the **** is Solid Snake going to do against Master Chief?

Chief has far superior H2H skills, and could rival some of the best not-so-super superheroes, including Captain America.

The dude beat full-grown buff, fully-trained ODST's when he was 14, and
not just one, he was taking out groups of them without so much as a scratch.

Also, if we're including Guns, then this is a non-fight.

StealthRanger
Solid Snake CQC'd Gray Fox, who was able to stop a 300 ton MG from stomping him, MGS4 Raiden who tap danced using Gekko's a bludgeons and restrained Vamp, who was able to fight Raiden in melee, or that he's a clone of Big Boss, same Big Boss who stopped Peace Walker from stomping him, Peace Walker being 25 meters tall

As for speed, there's the whole "Grey Fox being able to deflect machine gun fire and Snake being able to CQC him" and "needing to climb 100 underground floors in 60 seconds", outjumping supersonic missiles and a few others I'm prolly missing out on

Even if we ignored all that above (well we shouldn't but what's the harm, anything for the fight to look kinda fair), what difference does it make?

Snake still has a shit ton of weapons (even Metal Gear handguns are BS powerful, but I'll stop right there) such as grenades, grenade launchers, RPG's and a fragging railgun

Even his tranquilizers are nothing to be scoffed at, being able to KO even Gecko's

Jmanghan
...I had assumed Raiden outclassed Snake so badly that a comparison should never be made between the two, apparently, I was mistaken.

StealthRanger
Well MGR Raiden obviously is>>>>>Snake

Spawningpool
Akuma for street fighter, asura from asuras wrath, kratos, there are too many to count

Spawningpool
I think master chief is unbeatable, so, what videogame character do you think would beat Master Chief?
Well, i think Soap Mactavish because Soap could just call a UAV to Find Master Chief's Ass and Kill Him or call a Airstrike to kill Chief Instantly!
Master chief survived a nuclear explosion

Surtur

Unbeatable? Holy hell man, this only makes sense if you have never played a single video game besides Halo.

There are so many video game characters that could wreck Master Chief without even trying..it is not even funny. I mean you have Starkiller from Force Unleashed, Dante from DMC,etc.

More examples: Superman from the Superman Returns video game. Superman from the PS2 game based on the animated series also wins.

Speaking of super hero games, various characters from the "Freedom Force" series could beat Chief as well. It's not a super hero game, but the main character from "Advent Rising" would hilariously slaughter Master Chief with casual ease.

Master Chief beats the entire cast of COD without a weapon.

The dude in my sig could, Link could, Batman from the Arkham Games might be able to do it.

How does Batman from the Arkham Games beat Chief?

cdtm
Well MGR Raiden obviously is>>>>>Snake

Yep, and you could say that about nearly all Platinum gods, and legacy types like Gene. If Snake was in a Platinum Games title, he'd no doubt be using a basic cqc toss on a metal gear the size of gurren laggan to hit a metal gear as big as two universes, after sneaking close to them under cover of a black hole.

And that would be the tutorial level.

StealthRanger
Well given Big Boss' stopping Peace Walker from stomping his ass to powder, kinda makes you wonder why Snake didn't just flip REX onto it's ass when it tried to stomp him but oh well, that's fiction for you

Snake would still beat Chief (and prolly every named character in Halo, save mebbe some OP'd ****ers I'm unaware of in Halo 4) without much effort

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Surtur
How does Batman from the Arkham Games beat Chief?

Cause he's the damn Batman.

Tzeentch
It's been 10 years change your avatar *****

SpadeKing
I love you too blaxxy-poo <3 ...It's seriously been that long?

Tzeentch
Yup, ten long... depressing years.

ArtificialGlory
Doomguy would wreck Master Chief.

Darth Truculent
This thread was poorly written . . . most of the characters really aren't hero's save Batman. MC has been seen in film's, books and anime. I'm not saying Chief would beat them all, but all of the characters lack a quality that John-117 posses: Luck

Solid47
Wesker maybe.....

StealthRanger
>"Luck" still being used an argument
>2015

Jmanghan
>"Luck" still being used an argument
>2015

What are you on about?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
This thread was poorly written . . . most of the characters really aren't hero's save Batman. MC has been seen in film's, books and anime. I'm not saying Chief would beat them all, but all of the characters lack a quality that John-117 posses: Luck

^That

Nusa105
Ok guys, now i know who could take MC in a fight.

first guy, Dante from DMChttp://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Dante-Devil-May-Cry-4-devil-may-cry-543988_885_720.jpgDante has been took a stab from Vergil's Sword and he didn't death yet and he can dodge any attacks such a attacks from demons, etc. and he took a shot from a lady with a uzi(i guess) in the head and he didn't got hurt.

second, Cole Macgrath from Infamous 1 and 2http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/deadliestfiction/images/5/5e/MacGrath_with_teh_Amp.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131001005249Cole can summon the electric powers and make a lightning storm and many more upgrades that he had from infamous 1 and 2.

third, Scorpion from MKhttp://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/7/77/Mkx_scorpion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140731011336 Scorpion can annihilate MC and can BFR him by take him into the lava water or he can Hell Fire MC or Maybe he can turn his head into a skull(just like ghost rider) and fire breath him

and many more like Sub Zero, Kratos, Raiden(MK and Metal Gear) etc

StealthRanger
Pretty sure most of us already knew this shit many years ago

RadZoa
Originally posted by cdtm
Sam Gideon vs Master Chief should be a thing.

Not saying who would win, just that a crossover with them makes way more sense then Chief vs Samus.

Plus, Vanquish plays like the books imply Spartan's SHOULD play, instead of the generic shooter mechanics we get. From Vanquish? I think he'd be too much since he can literally catch missiles and slam them like basketballs

RadZoa
Dante would win with staggering ease.

laughing out loud at Solid Snake, an unarmored Spartan would rip Snake in half let alone an armored one, Gray Fox wanted to die in MGS1 and his suit was horribly malfunctioning, if he had wanted to truly kill Snake he would of done so with ease

Vamp and Ocelot have both already put the boot to Snake's ass with ease and they both pale in comparison to a Spartan

Nusa105
Oh yeah. I also think Asura, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Strider Hiryu, Ryu Hayabusa, Nathan Hale, Colonel Radec, Starkiller, Cloud, Doomguy, Samus, Vergil, Delsin Rowe, All MK Characters(Ermac, Reptile, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn etc.), All Street Fighter Characters, Sora...

Yeah, i agree with Surtur and Spawn... They're right that are too many characters that could beat MC

Jesus McBurger
Nusa im sorry if iv been harsh on you. Just do a little research before you make a thread

Nusa105
Okay then dude smile

RadZoa
Oh yeah. I also think Asura, Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Strider Hiryu, Ryu Hayabusa, Nathan Hale, Colonel Radec, Starkiller, Cloud, Doomguy, Samus, Vergil, Delsin Rowe, All MK Characters(Ermac, Reptile, Liu Kang, Shao Kahn etc.), All Street Fighter Characters, Sora...

Yeah, i agree with Surtur and Spawn... They're right that are too many characters that could beat MC Doomguy and the MK cast would get rekt, SOME SF Characters, Nathan Hale would lose,

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by RadZoa
Doomguy and the MK cast would get rekt, SOME SF Characters, Nathan Hale would lose,
Shao khan rekts chief

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Shao khan rekts chief Only with Magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.