Professor X vs Martian Manhunter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
By feats who is the more powerful telepath and who would win a battle of the minds?

lawest9
Bump.................

leonidas
pre boot or nu mm?

lawest9
Originally posted by leonidas
pre boot or nu mm? pre boot.

StiltmanFTW
Not Manjobber.

leonidas
this has been done several times....likely charlie, but it's close.

StiltmanFTW
Close? Don't underestimate the power of manjobbing.

beatboks
Based on feats there is virtually nothing between them. I fail to see how anyone can claim either has a definite superiority in TP.

ODG
Xavier.

Branlor Swift
They engage in a high level astral tp battle, and all of the sudden MM starts screaming and drops

Turns out he phased into the ground and resolidified in the real world.

this is the most likely scenario.

Golgo13
MM.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
They engage in a high level astral tp battle, and all of the sudden MM starts screaming and drops

Turns out he phased into the ground and resolidified in the real world.

this is the most likely scenario. thumb up

Basefoiler
Maritan, quite easily

relentless1
i like both characters but id have to go with Xavier here

Basefoiler
Nah, Maritan jobs more but his highest feats are above xaviers, martian manhunter has been able to control the freaking worgolog telpeathically which beats all of marvels telepaths feats

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Basefoiler
Nah, Maritan jobs more but his highest feats are above xaviers, martian manhunter has been able to control the freaking worgolog telpeathically which beats all of marvels telepaths feats Never happened

abhilegend
Eh, someone must have read comicvine respect thread of Martian. It's quite inaccurate.

cdtm
They're really close, feats wise.

Giving the edge to "manjobber" based on the fact his entire culture is based off perfecting tp techniqes, over centuries.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Basefoiler
Maritan, quite easily

Maritan laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Eh, someone must have read comicvine respect thread of Martian. It's quite inaccurate.

Someone on comicvine made a respect thread for him...?

They call him manjobber just like we do here. Must've been someone crazy.

Surtur
If they are really close when it comes to telepathic power then I'd give the edge to the guy whose mind operates at much faster speeds then a humans.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Someone on comicvine made a respect thread for him...?

They call him manjobber just like we do here. Must've been someone crazy.
What? Comicvine is notorious for manhunter wanking. There he beats entire Avengers+JLA teams combined 10/10 based on the same respect thread which one of the mods have made for him.

Heck, I've seen threads where he beats Superman and Thor in h2h combined.

no expression

iceman24567
What? Comicvine is notorious for manhunter wanking. There he beats entire Avengers+JLA teams combined 10/10 based on the same respect thread which one of the mods have made for him.

no expression
laughing

JayDaDon
Edge to Xavier. The one who doesn't have jobbing in his DNA.

abhilegend
Xavier has jobbed more times than I can count. It's just recently he has gained some respect since they revealed how shitty a human being he is.

JayDaDon
But hes no Manjobber.

abhilegend
True.

beatboks

no expression no way no how would Jonn' beat both. Nor would he beat either in pure H2H. The ONLY way he would beat either is to use all his powers all out and in character he simply doesn't do that. It's like the arguments for Thor using the powers of Mjilnor that he's only used once or twice in 60 odd years when we all know the noble warrior would rather prove his mettle in a "fair" fight and only pulls that shit out when he's at the point of loosing because he knows he's no match for whoever but there is too much at stake to play by the "rules/honorably"

I had someone throw the feat for him TK hooking onto a space ship going 8x light speed (from said respect thread) in a tourney where I was using Captain Comet to show he had a speed advantage. That was after I used the feat of comet making it from earth half way to Mars in moments while chasing Sinestro (something that takes light 10 minutes). I couldn't believe I had to point out that the scan itself showed he couldn't keep up with ship and HAD to TK grab it to even have a chance. I even asked a question something like "so of I grab a rope and am dragged behind a car at high speed that means I'm that fast"

Still pissed I lost that one (mainly because MMH does get a little too much respect on CV). My own damn fault though. I was trying to find the old scan of Grodd TP beating MMH (after I'd shown CC dominate Grodd) and instead came up with a nu52 one I hadn't read and wasn't up on the context of. I wasn't even trying to argue that CC was above MMH in TP, just not far behind and since he was superior in TK and other mental powers would more than contend with Jonn's mental powers.

StiltmanFTW

no expression

Ah. Well, comicvine is weird.

Still, plenty of google results for "manjobber" lead to comicvine, just saying.

DarkSaint85
I just google 'Manhunter Wanking'.

Interesting results.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.