Sinestro Vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69951/1514452-green_lantern_sinestro_corps_special_800x600_1357.jpg

all the cool names end in O fight.
No amps, no Parallax having pre DCnu Sinestro. Most current full power but non amped Maestro.
No prep no BFR.

https://latimesherocomplex.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/maestro.jpg

Stoic
what is a non amped Maestro? If you mean that he can't grow in strength then he loses.

riv6672
No not what i meant at all.
Just not sure whats been done with him over the years, and didnt want to find out he'd hosted the phoenix force like everyone and their aunt May seems to have, or some other nonsense.
That said:

I suppose you mean Maestro wins, then.

Surtur
Unless Sinestro fights like a moron there is no reason for him to lose. He has a weapon capable of high end energy manipulation and he can fly, create force fields, etc.

The only way Maestro should ever get close enough to hit him is if Sinestro allows it.

riv6672
Thanks for the input.
I try not to post stomps; this felt like a good fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
Unless Sinestro fights like a moron there is no reason for him to lose. He has a weapon capable of high end energy manipulation and he can fly, create force fields, etc.

The only way Maestro should ever get close enough to hit him is if Sinestro allows it.

The Hulk has dealt with that type of thing time and time again. It didn't stop him many times, and he went on to break through those shileds and get to the little guy at the center of it all. I don't see power blasts, and force fields stopping Maestro.

Blue Area Vet
Lol, do you have the foggiest idea of what Maestro is capable of? This is spite.

Golgo13
Sinestrollax wins.

riv6672
No lax, guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Sinestrollax wins. laughing out loud

carver9
Bad match up for Sinestro. It's a good fight but Sinestro would probably lose every single match with bfr off.

DTM
The flight and range give Sinestro a bit of an edge, but its not like Hulk isnt used to fighting such foes, and Maestro is one of the strongest, smartest Hulks there is. Hell eventually tag Sinestro, and then keep tagging him until hes paste.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Lol, do you have the foggiest idea of what Maestro is capable of? This is spite. Actually no. What is he capable of?

riv6672
And no its not spite. This is not a stomp whoever wins.

DarkSaint85
What feats does this alt. reality Hulk have?

abhilegend
He got his neck snapped off by Morph.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Actually no. What is he capable of?

Flicking Sinestro away with strength and intellect superior to the Hulk. The Gray Hulk might be more his speed.

DarkSaint85
What has Maestro actually done?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What has Maestro actually done?

http://i.stack.imgur.com/qiRzv.png

DarkSaint85
That's Professor Hulk, right?

abhilegend
And it's after hulk knocked down a building on him and was concerned with helping some people when Maestro snuck on him.

Blue Area Vet
That's Professor Hulk, right?

Yup.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
And it's after hulk knocked down a building on him and was concerned with helping some people when Maestro snuck on him.

So?

carver9
ABHI is trying to lowball again. Let's not pretend like Sinestro doesn't have any lows because he does. We are about to see Maestro soon.

leonidas
i'd take maestro.

DarkSaint85
That Hulk had safeguards in him. If he got too angry, he became Banner.

Seeing as the Hulk's power comes from his strength, surely that limiter would...well, limit him?

leonidas
but that limit was established as being VERY high--far higher than a normal hulk.... and i'd take dr green over a lantern as well. overwhelming physical power has been a problem with lanterns many many times in their history. not saying it's a clean sweep, or that lanterns don't have options, just that in comics, an overwhelming physical force can do bad things to a lantern.... i think maestro is certainly in the league that can do that...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
ABHI is trying to lowball again. Let's not pretend like Sinestro doesn't have any lows because he does. We are about to see Maestro soon.

What feats does Maestro have, carver? Blue Area has shown him snapping Prof's neck already.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
but that limit was established as being VERY high--far higher than a normal hulk.... and i'd take dr green over a lantern as well. overwhelming physical power has been a problem with lanterns many many times in their history. not saying it's a clean sweep, or that lanterns don't have options, just that in comics, an overwhelming physical force can do bad things to a lantern.... i think maestro is certainly in the league that can do that...

Against a Lantern, sure. Against a named Lantern? Against Sinestro, of all people? I'm quite partial to his chances.

I know Maestro is supposed to be stronger etc etc - but has he any actual feats? Against good opposition?

Blue Area Vet
What feats does Maestro have, carver? Blue Area has shown him snapping Prof's neck already.

You haven't commented on the feat I gave you yet. How many characters can snap the Prof Hulk's neck?

DarkSaint85
You haven't commented on the feat I gave you yet. How many characters can snap the Prof Hulk's neck?

I am sure that whatever character I say, you will dismiss it with a 'LOL' and an insult.

So I won't rise to it.

BUT:

Ultron has snapped the Hulk's leg before. And leg bones are stronger (relatively) than neck bones. Anyone else in that class, really. On KMC, Ultron is in the Low Herald class. So we can be generous, and I will say bricks in the High Herald and below.

Gray Hulk had his neck snapped in WWH by the Gamma Corps, who weren't all that impressive - am sure we could go round and round debating who has the better durability feats between the two Hulk incarnations, lol.

Blue Area Vet
I am sure that whatever character I say, you will dismiss it with a 'LOL' and an insult.

So I won't rise to it.

BUT:

Ultron has snapped the Hulk's leg before. And leg bones are stronger (relatively) than neck bones. Anyone else in that class, really. On KMC, Ultron is in the Low Herald class. So we can be generous, and I will say bricks in the High Herald and below.

Gray Hulk had his neck snapped in WWH by the Gamma Corps, who weren't all that impressive - am sure we could go round and round debating who has the better durability feats between the two Hulk incarnations, lol.

Well you can say that, but you would be wrong. And you asked for feats, not me. What I get from your answer is that you don't think snapping the Professor Hulk neck is a big deal. embarrasment

carver9

No one in the Herald tier is doing it. It'll have to be a trans level character and that's debatable.

DarkSaint85
Well you can say that, but you would be wrong. And you asked for feats, not me. What I get from your answer is that you don't think snapping the Professor Hulk neck is a big deal. embarrasment

Prof was just Savage with the intellect of Banner, and the inability to get super angry, though. So why wouldn't their feats be transferable, particularly as I've been told time and time again that Hulk is Hulk, and all his feats are transferable across incarnations?

Ultron, a low Herald, has snapped Savage Hulk's leg bones. Prof is Savage Hulk, with Banner's intellect. So I fail to see the difference.

So no, I don't think it's all that. ESPECIALLY if it is Maestro's highest feat.

Sinestro (without Parallax) ripped the Ion entity out of Kyle, and contained it in a construct.

leonidas
Against a Lantern, sure. Against a named Lantern? Against Sinestro, of all people? I'm quite partial to his chances.

I know Maestro is supposed to be stronger etc etc - but has he any actual feats? Against good opposition?

i'm talking about the named lanterns--hal, kyle, guy, john--all of them have had difficulty against guys with huge amounts of strength. like i said, i don't see it being a sweep, (we've seen what sinestro was capable of vs mongul...) but in i'd still take maestro for a small majority. he's not only hugely strong, but crazy smart as well. given cis parameters, i'd say sinestro is a better match up though than a green lantern. sinestro will create weapons designed to kill, where that is a lot less likely of one of the greens...

carver9
i'm talking about the named lanterns--hal, kyle, guy, john--all of them have had difficulty against guys with huge amounts of strength. like i said, i don't see it being a sweep, (we've seen what sinestro was capable of vs mongul...) but in i'd still take maestro for a small majority. he's not only hugely strong, but crazy smart as well. given cis parameters, i'd say sinestro is a better match up though than a green lantern. sinestro will create weapons designed to kill, where that is a lot less likely of one of the greens...

Mongul was stomping Sinestro until the end.

DarkSaint85
No one in the Herald tier is doing it. It'll have to be a trans level character and that's debatable.

http://i.stack.imgur.com/yWo3A.jpg
http://i.stack.imgur.com/4wnKk.jpg

Hulk is Hulk.

Blue Area Vet
Prof was just Savage with the intellect of Banner, and the inability to get super angry, though. So why wouldn't their feats be transferable, particularly as I've been told time and time again that Hulk is Hulk, and all his feats are transferable across incarnations?

Ultron, a low Herald, has snapped Savage Hulk's leg bones. Prof is Savage Hulk, with Banner's intellect. So I fail to see the difference.

So no, I don't think it's all that. ESPECIALLY if it is Maestro's highest feat.

Sinestro (without Parallax) ripped the Ion entity out of Kyle, and contained it in a construct.

I'm not exacty sure of the scenario you are talking about, but Ultron 13 was portrayed as a full fledged team buster in the past, or were you unaware of that? How is that a low level herald? So you scans, what year is that from? In any case, it's a low showing, and the rules say we go by averages. That is, unless you want somene to break out one of Sinestro's many low showings.

DarkSaint85
I'm not exacty sure of the scenario you are talking about, but Ultron 13 was portrayed as a full fledged team buster in the past, or were you unaware of that? How is that a low level herald? Provide scans if you want what you are presenting to be considered.

We must have posted at the exact same time, lol. But yeah, was during the Secret Wars. Think that was Ultron 11.

And I do NOT make the herald tiers.

DarkSaint85
I'm not exacty sure of the scenario you are talking about, but Ultron 13 was portrayed as a full fledged team buster in the past, or were you unaware of that? How is that a low level herald? So you scans, what year is that from? In any case, it's a low showing, and the rules say we go by averages. That is, unless you want somene to break out one of Sinestro's many low showings.

Hehe I keep hitting refresh, and seeing your edits.

So what are Maestro's averages, then? What are his feats? We obv can't just go by on one showing, unless of course that is all the showings Maestro has. You have shown him snapping Hulk's neck, I have shown someone else ALSO snapping Hulk's bones, but apparently my showing is a low showing for Hulk, and yours is a high showing for Maestro?

Besides, I don't make the tiers. KMC has made them - whether I agree with them or not, if I want to continue posting here, I kinda have to abide by the rules.

So going back to my original question, what has Maestro actually done? Just so I can get a grasp on his average.

carver9
http://i.stack.imgur.com/yWo3A.jpg
http://i.stack.imgur.com/4wnKk.jpg

Hulk is Hulk.

So he PHYSICALLY broke Hulk leg? I'm not seeing it. Also, Hulk didn't even have a healing factor back then and was it even explained what happened to Hulk leg during that instance? Hulk after that became more powerful.

DarkSaint85
So he PHYSICALLY broke Hulk leg? I'm not seeing it. Also, Hulk didn't even have a healing factor back then and was it even explained what happened to Hulk keg during that instance? Hulk after that became more powerful.

Keep reaching, carver.

Actually, now that you're here - what other feats does Maestro have?

Edit: Honest answer. I didn't really read comics around that time period when Maestro came about. So I don't really know his feats.

Khazra Reborn
Parallax Sinestro wins for sure, I don't know about without it.

Blue Area Vet
Hehe I keep hitting refresh, and seeing your edits.

So what are Maestro's averages, then? What are his feats? We obv can't just go by on one showing, unless of course that is all the showings Maestro has. You have shown him snapping Hulk's neck, I have shown someone else ALSO snapping Hulk's bones, but apparently my showing is a low showing for Hulk, and yours is a high showing for Maestro?

Besides, I don't make the tiers. KMC has made them - whether I agree with them or not, if I want to continue posting here, I kinda have to abide by the rules.

So going back to my original question, what has Maestro actually done? Just so I can get a grasp on his average.

Maestro is an alternate reality character with three appearances I believe. His showings have been high, but there have not been a ton of feats. But the difference between Maestro's showing and the one of Hulk you pulled from the dark ages is that yours is very clearly a low showing based on Hulk's extensive history. Maestro is STRONGER than the Hulk. That's both stated and demonstrated. Maestro will be able to handle anything that Sinsestro can dish out.

Blue Area Vet
So he PHYSICALLY broke Hulk leg? I'm not seeing it. Also, Hulk didn't even have a healing factor back then and was it even explained what happened to Hulk leg during that instance? Hulk after that became more powerful.

It's both a low showing and a retarded scenario to get one's leg broke by and energy blast.

DarkSaint85
Maestro is an alternate reality character with three appearances I believe. His showings have been high, but there have not been a ton of feats. But the difference between Maestro's showing and the one of Hulk you pulled from the dark ages is that yours is very clearly a low showing based on Hulk's extensive history. Maestro is STRONGER than the Hulk. That's both stated and demonstrated. Maestro will be able to handle anything that Sinsestro can dish out.

Well, if he's only had three appearances, and all three of them are high, then he obv has a high average.

I just wanted to know because like I said to carver, I didn't actually keep up with Maestro, so genuinely do not know what he can do.

Please don't do a carver and start dismissing feats just because they are old. Dark Ages or not, it still happened, in a canon comic.

Is he stronger than Savage/Merged/Fixit/WWH/Doc Green/Indestructible/WBH/War Hulk? That's what I'm trying to gauge.

carver9
Keep reaching, carver.

Actually, now that you're here - what other feats does Maestro have?

Edit: Honest answer. I didn't really read comics around that time period when Maestro came about. So I don't really know his feats.

Not many showings for the character but the scan Blue posted, they had a rematch and Maestro took Professor Hulk out in a couple of blows. Had him on the ground crawling, both eyes shut, and was unable to stand. Think it took 3 hits. This same Hulk fought Thor for hours (Professor Hulk) and during some of that time, Thor was in Warrior Madness. Let's also not forget his adamantium hard skin moment as well. Hell, even in the scan you showed, he dented Adamantium with a punch. Almost forgot, Maestro tried to pick up Thor hammer and was able to move it (and yes, the enchantment was brought up).

Professor Hulk was powerful and for Maestro to treat him like fodder, thats above anything Sinestro can muster.

DarkSaint85
So IYO, he's a trans? Would you fancy his chances against WWH?

carver9

I don't know how he would do against WWH. I also don't know where to place him tier wise. I would also like to correct my error. He hit Professor Hulk a total of 6 times. Not counting the first two because he was severely damaged (Hulk tossed a shield through his chest and then tried to cut him in half with it. He punched Hulk off of him and then hit him again). Here is where the fight truly begun and as shown, only a couple of hits.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsMaestro13.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Well, if he's only had three appearances, and all three of them are high, then he obv has a high average.

I just wanted to know because like I said to carver, I didn't actually keep up with Maestro, so genuinely do not know what he can do.

Please don't do a carver and start dismissing feats just because they are old. Dark Ages or not, it still happened, in a canon comic.

Is he stronger than Savage/Merged/Fixit/WWH/Doc Green/Indestructible/WBH/War Hulk? That's what I'm trying to gauge.

And I'll repeat myself, the board goes by averages, not low showings, cannon or not. The scan you showed is an outlier. Surprised you didn't break out Hulk being choked out by a snake. If you want and actual pin point power level for Maestro, you won't get one because it wasn't stated.

Blue Area Vet
Not many showings for the character but the scan Blue posted, they had a rematch and Maestro took Professor Hulk out in a couple of blows. Had him on the ground crawling, both eyes shut, and was unable to stand. Think it took 3 hits. This same Hulk fought Thor for hours (Professor Hulk) and during some of that time, Thor was in Warrior Madness. Let's also not forget his adamantium hard skin moment as well. Hell, even in the scan you showed, he dented Adamantium with a punch. Almost forgot, Maestro tried to pick up Thor hammer and was able to move it (and yes, the enchantment was brought up).

Professor Hulk was powerful and for Maestro to treat him like fodder, thats above anything Sinestro can muster.

Yes, forgot about moving the hammer. Something tells me it still won't be enough for Saint and the other's who think this is an even match, but we'll see.

leonidas
there are also all the allusions to him having beaten and killed pretty well every hero in his future....he was def WELL above the prof hulk and i'd place him above wwh as well, though obviously wwh would amp beyond him if he truly needed to...

maestro was bad a$$ fo 'sho.

carver9
there are also all the allusions to him having beaten and killed pretty well every hero in his future....he was def WELL above the prof hulk and i'd place him above wwh as well, though obviously wwh would amp beyond him if he truly needed to...

Yeah. Current Hulk is having those same visions as well. Of him killing everyone in the future. Hope we get to see Maestro. Feel bad for Marvel earth if he shows up.

Blue Area Vet

Is this enough, Saint? Hello, anyone here?

-K-M-

I never got that. It was said a nuclear war happened and most of the heroes were killed so we have no idea who maestro killed or didn't. Nor do the alternate reality version of those characters have any feats.

We need to step back a little here.

abhilegend
Ravage broke Hulk's neck too. He wasn't stronger than hulk.

Blue Area Vet
Ravage broke Hulk's neck too. He wasn't stronger than hulk.

Yes he was, larger as well.

krisblaze
Maestro won't even touch him no expression

Amazing that after 10 years we're stilling going off the assumption that one of the more intelligent lanterns in corps history isn't smart enough to stay out of the reach of someone who can't fly.

If this is the argument ones wishes to stand by, why the **** is one debating on KMC?

You need to realize that in the eyes of these subhuman shits, the Hulk is already high herald/trans easily. The Hulk is, in the eyes of the troglodyte, capable of beating people who have more or less consistently matched his high feats and still have a plethora of other abilities.

Maestro, who in turn absolutely humiliated Huk, would therefore be at the very least high trans/skyfather.

Sinestro and his create-anything ring and a history of high end energy output and consistent overpowering of top lanterns naturally stands no chance. He will fight Maestro physically.

DarkSaint85
Is this enough, Saint? Hello, anyone here?

A: Wow you're needy. Some of us have better things to do.

B: Def not enough. Especially this. Because carver uses the same argument to argue against the Injustice universe. Had he brought it up, or agreed with it, it would be incredibly hypocritical of him.

I was being friendly, and attempting to learn. You for some reason want to swing your e-dick around. Well guess what, hey, you can be the don here if you want. My ego isn't so fragile that I feel the need to mark my territory, which seems to happen when you show up.

Blue Area Vet
A: Wow you're needy. Some of us have better things to do.

B: Def not enough. Especially this. Because carver uses the same argument to argue against the Injustice universe. Had he brought it up, or agreed with it, it would be incredibly hypocritical of him.

I was being friendly, and attempting to learn. You for some reason want to swing your e-dick around. Well guess what, hey, you can be the don here if you want. My ego isn't so fragile that I feel the need to mark my territory, which seems to happen when you show up.

Because I asked for you to reply to the new information? Sorry son, you are the one cocking a stank attitude. Looks like you are upset to find out that Maestro is indeed more powerful than you knew. That's not my fault, as a matter of fact, I tried to help you out and advise you. Read more comics. Looks like you are straight now.

-K-M-
Hulk 2099 > Maestro shifty

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Exiles%20080%202006%20Oracle-DCP%2012_zpsrpupf6js.jpg

I am curious why people keep saying it was Maestro that killed everyone on his earth? as it said the opposite in the comics.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

DarkSaint85
Hello, Blue Area? New info? Are you straight now?

carver9
Only show up in Hulk threads. Never on his side. Hhhhmmmm

carver9

laughing out loud

-K-M-
Only show up in Hulk threads. Never on his side. Hhhhmmmm

Oh this sounds like you're implying I'm Hulk hatter...care to outright say that?

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh this sounds like you're implying I'm Hulk hatter...care to outright say that?

I think you are calling yourself that. Just go in the threads you reply in concerning the Hulk and put the pieces together. It's not a hard thing to see here. I didn't call you anything, I'm observing.

Branlor Swift
Carver is the observer. A Carvserver if you will.

In Maestro's defense though he was portrayed a ways above a (at the time) decently experienced Genis.
Not sure if that Exiles is canon to that Maestro or not though. His appearances are a mess.

-K-M-
I think you are calling yourself that. Just go in the threads you reply in concerning the Hulk and put the pieces together. It's not a hard thing to see here. I didn't call you anything, I'm observing.

You observed and made that comment which I responded to.

this is just one of my boxes of Hulk comics. I pulled out some of the signed copies I have gotten over the years as well

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/hulk_zpsbcnbiqcn.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
You observed and made that comment which I responded to.

this is just one of my boxes of Hulk comics. I pulled out some of the signed copies I have gotten over the years as well

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/hulk_zpsbcnbiqcn.jpg

Nice collection -K-M-.

carver9
@KM...

Never said you didn't read Hulk. I think you misunderstood me.

-K-M-
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nice collection -K-M-.

Not even half of it. I got about 10+ long boxes full of comics and separate box for my CGC comics.

Here's a few as they were handy. first appearances of Starlord, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Hellboy, Solar, Machine Man

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/cgc_zpsxtks8vm3.jpg

-K-M-
In Maestro's defense though he was portrayed a ways above a (at the time) decently experienced Genis.
Not sure if that Exiles is canon to that Maestro or not though. His appearances are a mess.

As far as I know it's the same earth ie. Earth-9200

carver9
Carver is the observer. A Carvserver if you will.

Been looking for that fight. Are you talking about the fight where Genis was teamed with Spiderman 2099? Where Maestro tried to slam Captain Marvel bands together thinking he would revert? If so, do you have the entire fight. I lost the comic.

-K-M-
I assume he is talking about Captain Marvel (v3) #29-30. Spider-Man 2099 was there.

carver9
Perfect. Thanks.

One_Angry_Scot
Not even half of it. I got about 10+ long boxes full of comics and separate box for my CGC comics.

Here's a few as they were handy. first appearances of Starlord, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Hellboy, Solar, Machine Man

I'd love to have a large collection like that.

I'd love to have every comic Sentry ever appeared in. I don't really have many places to store it and there is always the risk of my brother getting to it.

But it's definitely a goal I want to reach.

iceman24567
One Angry Scott wants to be like KM when he grows up should i call PETA in advance?

Blue Area Vet

Imitation is the finest form of flattery. Glad you saw the error of your ways. Now, was there a point? Last I checked, we weren't debating Hulk 2099. I guess you are searching for some sort of win. Keep searching.

leonidas
Hulk 2099 > Maestro shifty

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Exiles%20080%202006%20Oracle-DCP%2012_zpsrpupf6js.jpg

I am curious why people keep saying it was Maestro that killed everyone on his earth? as it said the opposite in the comics.

well, i'll assume the shifty eyes is there because you know that isn't actually hulk 2099, but rather the reality warping proteus in his body, and he exhibited many powers while body hopping that the original bodies didn't have. and there was also this little event at the start of the battle:

http://imgur.com/kbsMRi4

and the fact that he was also fighting all the exiles. plus maestro was trying to fight proteus with 'his elbows' because that is really proteus's only weakness...

anyway, your point is well taken--i'm not saying he's the second coming, but at that time, he certainly WAS the most powerful hulk we'd ever seen depicted. and imo, that's saying something.

this troglodyte can see him wading through almost all of sinestro's blasts, and pretty easily shattering any construct he can put together. fighting in character he isn't simply going to stay out of reach and blast ineffectively.

does sinestro have avenues to use to get wins? sure, but it would take something out of the ordinary for him to come up with. mongul is likely the closest comparison to someone like maestro that sinestro has battled and we know how that went down. maestro has the healing factor of the hulk (he wasn't even ko'd by the neck break, but couldn't move his legs...) and is stronger than mongul.

so, yeah, i have my doubts sinestro could take him.

leonidas
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nice collection -K-M-.

bwhahaah! nice. thumb up

and is that a hulk 179 i see hiding away...?

celeyhyga17

Very nice Mungi. A special Kudos on that Starlord. I remember you mentioned having that. thumb up

Suddenly you're not as subhumanny as u usually are.

Blue Area Vet
He got his neck snapped off by Morph.

That would be the all powerful Proteus possessing Morph's body. Tie yourself up with a magic lasso before you post again.

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567
One Angry Scott wants to be like KM when he grows up should i call PETA in advance?

Well who wouldn't want to? Terrorists! That's who

well, i'll assume the shifty eyes is there because you know that isn't actually hulk 2099, but rather the reality warping proteus in his body, and he exhibited many powers while body hopping that the original bodies didn't have. and there was also this little event at the start of the battle:

http://imgur.com/kbsMRi4

and the fact that he was also fighting all the exiles. plus maestro was trying to fight proteus with 'his elbows' because that is really proteus's only weakness...

anyway, your point is well taken--i'm not saying he's the second coming, but at that time, he certainly WAS the most powerful hulk we'd ever seen depicted. and imo, that's saying something..

and? His body was dying, nor did he use any reality powers there. In fact after that happened THAT'S when he used them and noted it as such. That was all Hulk 2099's strength. Proteus did not amplify their physical stats as shown with his previous hosts...in fact, it was noted he was making them weaker as he was killing them from the inside out. If you are implying he did use reality altering powers in that fight I will strongly disagree

Oh Leo, oh Leo. Maestro was fine. In fact we see him later on completely healed. It was Morph pretending to be Maestro that was severely hurt. Yes as you mentioned he then fought the Exiles, so goes to show you the previous gun attack didn't do anything. Lets not kid ourselves when he fought Exiles they were of little consequence and did no damage other then Power Princess dagger so he wasn't going in weakened stat with Hulk 2099

Sure did try to hit him with elbows, but Hulk 2099 dodged him and then put him in the choke hold and snapped his neck. In fact when Maestro dove in the air to try and hit Hulk he missed and that's what set up the choke hold. Again was not a long drawn out fight either.

Blue Area Vet
That didn't apply to Morph who was the perfect host.

-K-M-
That didn't apply to Morph who was the perfect host.

Correct, everyone else he was killing and left them as rotting shells.

Board Walker
Parallax empowered sinestro is in the skyfather range, unless maestro is above Odin than this isnt spite.

-K-M-
It's not parallax here, so Maestro has an excellent chance here

Board Walker
Patallax empowered sinestro is the most current sinestro.

-K-M-
Correct. But opening post says no parallax. So no parallax

iceman24567
BW sees things on a different wavelength erm

leonidas
Well who wouldn't want to? Terrorists! That's who

and? His body was dying, nor did he use any reality powers there. In fact after that happened THAT'S when he used them and noted it as such. That was all Hulk 2099's strength. Proteus did not amplify their physical stats as shown with his previous hosts...in fact, it was noted he was making them weaker as he was killing them from the inside out. If you are implying he did use reality altering powers in that fight I will strongly disagree

Oh Leo, oh Leo. Maestro was fine. In fact we see him later on completely healed. It was Morph pretending to be Maestro that was severely hurt. Yes as you mentioned he then fought the Exiles, so goes to show you the previous gun attack didn't do anything. Lets not kid ourselves when he fought Exiles they were of little consequence and did no damage other then Power Princess dagger so he wasn't going in weakened stat with Hulk 2099

Sure did try to hit him with elbows, but Hulk 2099 dodged him and then put him in the choke hold and snapped his neck. In fact when Maestro dove in the air to try and hit Hulk he missed and that's what set up the choke hold. Again was not a long drawn out fight either.

and....what? it was the strongest hulk at that time. that's it, no and.

but you are correct--went back and looked and yep, it was morph. thumb up

as for the neck snapping--it WAS a hulk, so.....really shouldn't be too surprising and doesn't mean 2099>maestro.... though 2099 in his day has some pretty good feats to his name.

anyway, i agree with your overall premise--maestro has an excellent chance to win this.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Board Walker
Parallax empowered sinestro is in the skyfather range, unless maestro is above Odin than this isnt spite.

Parallax was never part of the fight.

ODG
BW sees things on a different wavelength erm He's more like 10 lbs. of stupid in a 5 lb. bag.

riv6672
Man, no one reads OPs any more...laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
Man, no one reads OPs any more...laughing

Cause your OP sucks.

riv6672
Man, no one reads TI any more...laughing

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsl0jnqneb.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by DTM
The flight and range give Sinestro a bit of an edge, but its not like Hulk isnt used to fighting such foes, and Maestro is one of the strongest, smartest Hulks there is. Hell eventually tag Sinestro, and then keep tagging him until hes paste.

You aren't giving legit reasons for why Hulk would win. Saying he is "used" to fighting such foes isn't a specific feat. Also, Maestro doesn't get granted the experience of normal Hulk, this was a different version in a different universe right? So the feats he has are..what we see him do on panel(and not merely the statements made about him)

But either way, he won't tag him unless Sinestro allows it. Maestro Hulk does NOT leap with such speed Sinestro can't fly out of the way.

riv6672
Those are good points, Surtur.

carver9
You aren't giving legit reasons for why Hulk would win. Saying he is "used" to fighting such foes isn't a specific feat. Also, Maestro doesn't get granted the experience of normal Hulk, this was a different version in a different universe right? So the feats he has are..what we see him do on panel(and not merely the statements made about him)

But either way, he won't tag him unless Sinestro allows it. Maestro Hulk does NOT leap with such speed Sinestro can't fly out of the way.

Hulk was able to leap faster than Jack of Hearts could react. Hulk wouldn't have any problems grabbing Sinestro. There's literally NOTHING Sinestro can do here.

Also, I would say Genis is more powerful than Sinestro or at least his peer (more powerful imo. Well, let's see what happens when Genis goes all out.

http://s227.photobucket.com/user/Genis101/media-full/Genis/Pre-Insane/CM%20v3/30-vsMaestro2.jpg.html

Hulk tanks that sh**.

http://s227.photobucket.com/user/Genis101/media-full/Genis/Pre-Insane/CM%20v3/30-vsMaestro3.jpg.html

Sinestro output isn't doing anything here. He best chance is bfring Maestro and that's turned off. His constructs gets crushed and he gets overpowered with ease as shown here.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mongulsinestro6.jpg

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mongulsinestro9.jpg

This doesn't include the fact that he went fist cuffs against Mongul a lot throughout this fight. Even though he had a power ring. Hulk kills him.

carver9
Here's the rest of the beating.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mongulsinestro10.jpg

If Mongul didn't have on the yellow ring during the time, Sinestro would've died. Also, Maestro punch harder than Mongul (please refer back to the fight Maestro had against Professor Hulk). Sinestro wouldn't have taken as many hits from Maestro like he did against Mongul.

riv6672
Good posts, Carver...thumb up

Time Immemorial
Man, no one reads TI any more...laughing

Just knowing you took the time to read it and make a stupid gif makes it all worth it. Keep going out of your way to "ignore" though.

riv6672

smile

Henry_Pym
Didn't Wondy kick straight through Hal's bubble? Maestro rips him in half

riv6672
Did she?
I dont put it past her. Need to find that scan, thanks.

Surtur
Yeah see the problem with all that is Sinestro uses his ring like a moron in that encounter.

Also I hate to break this to you, but friggin Mongul with various power rings on>>>>Maestro Hulk.

So...wait, what was your point? That Sinestro can't defeat someone wielding multiple power rings? Okay.

riv6672
Thats...very interesting reasoning.

Blue Area Vet
Hulk was able to leap faster than Jack of Hearts could react. Hulk wouldn't have any problems grabbing Sinestro. There's literally NOTHING Sinestro can do here.

Also, I would say Genis is more powerful than Sinestro or at least his peer (more powerful imo. Well, let's see what happens when Genis goes all out.

http://s227.photobucket.com/user/Genis101/media-full/Genis/Pre-Insane/CM%20v3/30-vsMaestro2.jpg.html

Hulk tanks that sh**.

http://s227.photobucket.com/user/Genis101/media-full/Genis/Pre-Insane/CM%20v3/30-vsMaestro3.jpg.html

Sinestro output isn't doing anything here. He best chance is bfring Maestro and that's turned off. His constructs gets crushed and he gets overpowered with ease as shown here.

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mongulsinestro6.jpg

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mongulsinestro9.jpg

This doesn't include the fact that he went fist cuffs against Mongul a lot throughout this fight. Even though he had a power ring. Hulk kills him.

This was never a fight.

Surtur
Thats...very interesting reasoning.

You realize Mongul had on like 10 power rings in that fight posted, right?

Do you feel Maestro wields equivalent power? I don't see how you possibly could think that. Mongul had Superman level strength before he ever even put a single ring on, let alone a whole crapload of them.

carver9
Yeah see the problem with all that is Sinestro uses his ring like a moron in that encounter.

Also I hate to break this to you, but friggin Mongul with various power rings on>>>>Maestro Hulk.

So...wait, what was your point? That Sinestro can't defeat someone wielding multiple power rings? Okay.

Show me a scene during my scans where Mongul used the power rings. He physically thrashed him. Can I tell you a secret. We do not debate based off powerset here. We actually open up the comics to get details on the characters showings/etc...

You can continue to do that if you want but it will not hold on KMC. Sinestro gets ripped in half here, and easily. He is fighting a Hulk that would try to kill him during the onset of the battle.

Surtur
Er, the rings can amp your strength. Mongul wasn't just wearing them because he thought they complimented his outfit.

You also know that whenever you bring out the "we don't debate powersets" you are essentially saying "The person I say wins is only winning not due to being more powerful, but due to their opponent not fighting wisely".

If you want to say Sinestro loses via stupidity, have at it. But if the argument is "Hulk wins because Sinestro got beat down by a Superman level opponent wearing 10 power rings" that doesn't hold up.

carver9
Er, the rings can amp your strength. Mongul wasn't just wearing them because he thought they complimented his outfit.

You also know that whenever you bring out the "we don't debate powersets" you are essentially saying "The person I say wins is only winning not due to being more powerful, but due to their opponent not fighting wisely".

If you want to say Sinestro loses via stupidity, have at it. But if the argument is "Hulk wins because Sinestro got beat down by a Superman level opponent wearing 10 power rings" that doesn't hold up.

He did have the rings but in the same comic it was said that he was Superman strong. Nothing was implied about him being amped anywhere above his normal self physically.

I'm not saying anything. What I'm telling you is, we don't debate based off of powerset. There is a hand full of people that debate like that, you, H1, and whoever else and they have 90% of the forum looking pass their post. Hard to debate against a guy who thinks Surfer can beat Superman 10/10 due to his powerset when again, KMC doesn't debate like they. We don't make up how a character fight unless there's hard evidence backing you up. Do you have that?

Henry_Pym

If you want to say Sinestro loses via stupidity, have at it. But if the argument is "Hulk wins because Sinestro got beat down by a Superman level opponent wearing 10 power rings" that doesn't hold up. not to jump on your argument with Carv, but has anyone ever (Definitely) amped their strength with the rings without the artist depicting it? (Aura or otherwise)

Surtur
You can clearly see in certain parts of the fight Mongul's fists are glowing with energy.

I'm not saying anything. What I'm telling you is, we don't debate based off of powerset. There is a hand full of people that debate like that, you, H1, and whoever else and they have 90% of the forum looking pass their post. Hard to debate against a guy who thinks Surfer can beat Superman 10/10 due to his powerset when again, KMC doesn't debate like they. We don't make up how a character fight unless there's hard evidence backing you up. Do you have that?

The problem is this isn't even me arguing powersets. Sinestro is supposed to be one of the most skilled and powerful ring wielders in the DCU. That is a trait his character has. Yet in this fight he fights like a moron.

carver9
You can clearly see in certain parts of the fight Mongul's fists are glowing with energy.

The problem is this isn't even me arguing powersets. Sinestro is supposed to be one of the most skilled and powerful ring wielders in the DCU. That is a trait his character has. Yet in this fight he fights like a moron.

Prove that his fist are amped.

He's very smart but he also enjoys fighting like a brute.

riv6672
That point applies to a lot of characters, really.

DarkSaint85
A nuke was sufficient to kill - hell, vapourise, Maestro:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-045.jpg

Sinestro survived a planetary buster:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111113173/3314554-sinestro8.jpg

Very different scales here.

Now, would Sinestro be able to fire off blasts equal to a small nuke?

Seeing as we're using ABC logic, of course.

Mongul, a brick who has taken on Superman, with multiple yellow rings, was smushing Sinestro into the dirt with punches and kicks. Therefore, Maestro, a brick, will smush Sinestro into the dirt with punches and kicks.

The energy from a nuke was sufficient to vapourise Maestro. Therefore, Sinestro, an energy wielder, will vapourise Maestro.

All we need to ascertain now is two things:

1. Is Maestro on the level of Mongul with rings? Is Sinestro on the level of a nuke?
2. In character, would Sinestro try and teach Maestro a lesson like he did with Mongul?

riv6672
What is the end result of multiple rings wielded by someone who's not an actual Lantern? How much power was Mongul actually channeling?
Not to do with the versus so much as i'm curious, remembering a scene with a very non GL Ollie almost pooping himself to make a simple construct once.

DarkSaint85
Well, Hal when he became Parallax was stacking his rings - its why he was killing them left right and centre.

When Hal broke free on Qward, he deliberately broke into the armoury, and stole multiple Yellow Lantern rings just so he could have a fighting chance against the other SC members.

So in short, the more rings you have, the more power you have.

riv6672
Yeah. HAL did that. A trained GL. That wasnt my question though. Thanks, DS, i see what you're getting at.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. HAL did that. A trained GL. That wasnt my question though. Thanks, DS, i see what you're getting at.

Ah. GLs seem to have (need?) a lot more training than Sinestro Corps members, however. Whilst the GLs have training academies, trainers in the form of Kilowog, guidance in the form of Mogo etc...Sinestro Corps members just pick it up and play. Possibly due to the differing natures of the rings - one needs a LOT of training to overcome their fear, and the other depends on your ability to instill fear (which, as the rings find murderers and tyrants, you'd need almost zero training in).

IOW, with SC guys, as soon as you get a ring, you can battle a GL member who has had to have loads of training before they enter the field.

riv6672
Okay, thats excellent reasoning and answers my question. Thanks for taking the time to set me straight! big grin thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sinestro wins, he is smart enough and ruthless enough to counter the advantages of Maestro, strength and HF. Fighting from a distance and creating nukes like the one that killed Maestro should be enough.

riv6672
Smart, ruthless, smart enough to counter his opponent's advantages (and Sinestro does have advantages), all these things describe Maestro.
The Hulk's been described as a tactical nuke, too.

Your post opens up some great comparisons.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Smart, ruthless, smart enough to counter his opponent's advantages (and Sinestro does have advantages), all these things describe Maestro.
The Hulk's been described as a tactical nuke, too.

Your post opens up some great comparisons.

While Maestro is a better tactician than young Hulk i would give Sinestro the nod here, except of this Maestro lacks the mobility to counter Sinestros biggest advantage, flight and enough speed + constructs to keep a safe distance.

carver9
That wasn't a normal Nuke (lol)...it was gamma based and gamma energy hurts Hulk to the point of overloading his powers reverting him back to Banner. The scene was obvious. Banner withstood the same attack that killed Maestro. Let's use common sense here. The bomb powered up Banner into the Hulk. The same attack wouldn't have the same results towards Maestro because his gamma levels were pretty much at its max. It wasn't the Nuke that killed him, it was the radiation, unless you think Banner is above Maestro. Sad that I had to explain this to people. Try to hard to find a way for a character to lose that the details are ignored.

Lol...the same Nuke that SUPPOSEDLY killed every hero on his planet, Maestro survived it.

riv6672
Point and counter point. Still seems a good even fight.

carver9
What is the end result of multiple rings wielded by someone who's not an actual Lantern? How much power was Mongul actually channeling?
Not to do with the versus so much as i'm curious, remembering a scene with a very non GL Ollie almost pooping himself to make a simple construct once.

Mongul was still said to be Superman level pages before his fight against Sinestro. No physical amp was mentioned and as shown, he didn't even use the rings in his fight against Sinestro.

riv6672
Yeah, DS answered my question regarding the rings to the point where i could see how/how well Mongul was using them.

DarkSaint85
That wasn't a normal Nuke (lol)...it was gamma based and gamma energy hurts Hulk to the point of overloading his powers reverting him back to Banner. The scene was obvious. Banner withstood the same attack that killed Maestro. Let's use common sense here. The bomb powered up Banner into the Hulk. The same attack wouldn't have the same results towards Maestro because his gamma levels were pretty much at its max. It wasn't the Nuke that killed him, it was the radiation, unless you think Banner is above Maestro. Sad that I had to explain this to people. Try to hard to find a way for a character to lose that the details are ignored.

Lol...the same Nuke that SUPPOSEDLY killed every hero on his planet, Maestro survived it.

So all that would be needed to not only kill, but vapourise Maestro, is radiation from a nuke.

Still not sure how your post invalidates my point....

carver9
So all that would be needed to not only kill, but vapourise Maestro, is radiation from a nuke.

Still not sure how your post invalidates my point....

Pretty much. Is Sinestro walking around with the same radiation from the bomb?

Uuuummmm, you posted Maestro dying from the Nuke that created Hulk that had special attributes to it. You then tried to compare it to Sinestro surviving a planet explosion which doesn't have a thing to do with what Maestro withstood (then you forgot to mention that Maestro survived a nuclear winter that killed some of the hero's on Earth). It's obvious what your intentions were which lead to Sinestro>human Banner>Maestro.

Come on Darksaint. Just admit you didn't think this through and your intentions were to find a way for Hulk to lose (as well as thriving to counter my post).

DarkSaint85
Pretty much. Is Sinestro walking around with the same radiation from the bomb?

Uuuummmm, you posted Maestro dying from the Nuke that created Hulk that had special attributes to it. You then tried to compare it to Sinestro surviving a planet explosion which doesn't have a thing to do with what Maestro withstood (then you forgot to mention that Maestro survived a nuclear winter that killed some of the hero's on Earth). It's obvious what your intentions were which lead to Sinestro>human Banner>Maestro.

Come on Darksaint. Just admit you didn't think this through and your intentions were to find a way for Hulk to lose (as well as thriving to counter my post).

Not really.

This was the post that started it all. Which made you run.

Let's take a look at this, and retroactively add your argument in here.

First off, correct me if I'm wrong, but Maestro did not KO Genis, correct? No need, he didn't. Not only that, but Genis was nowhere near his insane levels there.

And he beat the breaks off of Hulk, which we'll get to a little bit of context later, but he did not KO him. Something which you're faulting SBP for.

In fact, outside of Exiles which I could check I guess, Maestro's only KO victory is due to breaking Hulk's neck.

Which Maestro needed a cheap attack to accomplish:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-011.jpg.html

Hulk got cheapshotted right before his second fight with Maestro with a weapon that could "kill" Maestro. And Maestro didn't even KO him either in that fight:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-030.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-031.jpg.html

And Maestro dies to a gamma bomb. Something later Hulks can utterly tank. Hulks who you're using in your post to show how much superior Maestro is to them:
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-045.jpg.html

So, even following your logic, Maestro has no KO victories in one on one fights, and no KO victories in team battles. Everyone knows his one KO victory is due to a cheap attack, and thus by Carver law, it doesn't count.

So I ask you Carver, why the need to lowball Prime? Because Maestro has nothing?

Why is Maestro impressive when everything you've used against Prime would indicate Maestro is pathetic?

You at least have changed your tune from before. When you were trying to imply that it was MAESTRO who killed all those heroes. You also tried to make out Maestro, through the powers of his own fists, was pounding away at Prof Hulk - when it would appear he had been cheap shotted a few panels back by a super weapon designed by Forge specifically to kill Maestro.

Also, you claimed that Maestro was able to move Thor's hammer. When in fact, he couldn't:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsMaestro12.jpg

I guess this is what happens when you try to fool poor old me - someone will always find you out. Your blatant lying is horrendous - when was Maestro able to move Mjolnir?

carver9
Not really.

This was the post that started it all. Which made you run.

You at least have changed your tune from before. When you were trying to imply that it was MAESTRO who killed all those heroes. You also tried to make out Maestro, through the powers of his own fists, was pounding away at Prof Hulk - when it would appear he had been cheap shotted a few panels back by a super weapon designed by Forge specifically to kill Maestro.

Also, you claimed that Maestro was able to move Thor's hammer. When in fact, he couldn't:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsMaestro12.jpg

I guess this is what happens when you try to fool poor old me - someone will always find you out. Your blatant lying is horrendous - when was Maestro able to move Mjolnir?

Show me where I was the first to bring up Maestro vs the heros.

Professor Hulk was not hit with the full blunt of the gun and he was ok during their ending battle. No sign of fatigue or injury. Hell, he cheap shotted Maestro panels before getting worked by tossing Cap shield through his torso and then trying to cut Maestro in half with it...WHILE pounding on his face.

Look at the hammer Darksaint. Let me know if you can't see it, I can explode the picture and add a Lil doodling on it to help you out. Is the hammer tilted or not?

I see you are trying to change the subject here. It's best you do that since your argument held no weight.

Beorndebeer
That's not just any nuke, it's the original nuke that changed Banner. That one was particularly effective.
And anyone saying mongul with rings >>>> maestro doesn't know what he's talking about. Maestro killed most of the heroes in his world, and basically he's a stronger, smarter and more experienced hulk.
Also, i believe he fought warrior madness thor. pressing him down with one hand and BFR'ing him in the end

iceman24567
Originally posted by Beorndebeer
That's not just any nuke, it's the original nuke that changed Banner. That one was particularly effective.
And anyone saying mongul with rings >>>> maestro doesn't know what he's talking about. Maestro killed most of the heroes in his world, and basically he's a stronger, smarter and more experienced hulk.
Also, i believe he fought warrior madness thor. pressing him down with one hand and BFR'ing him in the end Still hasnt been proven that he killed most of the heroes of his world no expression

LordofBrooklyn

Queen'c cynical nature inhibited the ring's effectiveness.

Your King of Canon has enlightened you!

-K-M-
Originally posted by Beorndebeer
Maestro killed most of the heroes in his world

No he did not

riv6672
He sure as heck out lived them.

iceman24567
He sure as heck out lived them. So he's a cockroach

-K-M-
He sure as heck out lived them.

How is that relevant to what I said?

As Rick said...

"I sort of missed the last war-the one where all my friends got killed" *shows nuke explosion and Captain Marvel, Captain America, Spider-Man, Ant-Man dead*

"most of my peeps roasted when the nukes hit the fan. My wife Marlo was among'em..but there was one guy who actually prospered. Someone im kinda responsible for creating. While almost everyone else was dying from fallout, my old pal just soaked up the rads and got stronger and stronger and stronger....."

So nukes and the fallout killed everyone. It was only after he soaked up the rads and got stronger he became Maestro...which again was after the heroes were killed.

riv6672
It was just an observation.

But i guess it would speak to his durability.

Time Immemorial
How is that relevant to what I said?

It's not.

iceman24567

But i guess it would speak to his durability. LOL not really if anything the nuke would just make him stronger

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sinestro wins, he is smart enough and ruthless enough to counter the advantages of Maestro, strength and HF. Fighting from a distance and creating nukes like the one that killed Maestro should be enough.

Smart enough? No. Maestro is much smarter, and just as ruthless.

carver9
And it begins.

h1a8
Sinestro blasts and pummel M with constructs while staying out of reach. Not too hard fight.

Branlor Swift

But i guess it would speak to his durability.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-026.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20001-038.jpg

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thanks for clearing that up. That is why I was saying at one point Maestro was the Green Scar. If that is the case I don't see how he loses to the Green Scar if they don't throw in any PIS/CIS. Maestro beat Hulk by breaking his neck. He knows Hulks weak points. He has the strength to beat Scar. I really do think that eventually in 616 Banner will become Maestro. It may take 30 years, but Marvel will do it.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-020.jpg

Also, as an added bonus, Thor might have been capable of matching Maestro in strength.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Hulk%20-%20Future%20Imperfect%20002-007.jpg

riv6672
LOL not really if anything the nuke would just make him stronger
Well, -K-M- seemed to want some sort of answer. I, i panicked man! I gave him an answer...who does #2 work for?!? confused

panthergod
Where's the evidence that Maestro is stronger than Mongul Jr.?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>