Beta Ray Bill Vs Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
BRB doesn't have his hammer. HTH only.

carver9
Lobo wins. With the hammer Bills win.

DarkSaint85
Does Delta Ray Dave have any feats without his hammer?

carver9
Fought Thor evenly for almost an entire issue.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Fought Thor evenly for almost an entire issue.

True, and didn't he best him or something? I am hazy, it's when he first arrived on the scene, and before he had Stormbreaker, right?

Horus1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True, and didn't he best him or something? I am hazy, it's when he first arrived on the scene, and before he had Stormbreaker, right?

Yes to all points.

StiltmanFTW
Gamma Ray Gabe uses those horse teeth and eats Lobo's face.

He eats it again after it regrows. And again, and again... stalemate stick out tongue

carver9

You're right on point. I guess there's no need for me to post the fight since you already know about it.

DarkSaint85
You're right on point. I guess there's no need for me to post the fight since you already know about it.
Sorry for disappointing you sad

When he got Stormbreaker, did he get an amp in powers?

abhilegend
Main man wins.

quanchi112
Without his standard weapon Lobo wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Horus1
Yes to all points.
It was more a stalemate if anything.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It was more a stalemate if anything.

no expression that's what I said.

leonidas
lobo wins a good majority imo. and bill and thor stalemated to a double ko, but bill woke up faster, and we're led to believe it was because odin had them fighting in an environment that very slightly favored bill....

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
lobo wins a good majority imo. and bill and thor stalemated to a double ko, but bill woke up faster, and we're led to believe it was because odin had them fighting in an environment that very slightly favored bill....
It wasn't a big advantage, but I would call it as better than very slight advantage. big grin

Btw does Bill have his Asgardian powers just without Stormbreaker or is this Bill pre worthy?

Juk3n
OP doesn't like Alpha Ray Andy.

Blue Area Vet
This thread is SO Golgo.

"Id"
Lobo

deathslash
Lobo

cdtm
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
This thread is SO Golgo.

If he's gimping Bill, least he could've done is take the Toon Force from Lobo and give him a fighting chance.

Bills actually pretty tough, considering he wrestled with an amped up Stardust while getting burned from the power cosmic, and got up from a hit by Galactus.

But that's just not good enough against a toon forcer.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by cdtm
If he's gimping Bill, least he could've done is take the Toon Force from Lobo and give him a fighting chance.

Bills actually pretty tough, considering he wrestled with an amped up Stardust while getting burned from the power cosmic, and got up from a hit by Galactus.

But that's just not good enough against a toon forcer.

Agreed!

Flyattractor
This would be a fun fight but with out a magical crutch on his side.....Thor is gonna wake up to find a horse head in his bed.

ODG
The Main Man wins.

Surtur

When he got Stormbreaker, did he get an amp in powers?

There was a story line where he goes around destroying planets so Galactus can't feed on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.