Did revan discover the star map on Dantouine before encountering vitiate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
In the flashback.
They are concerned about being ban from the Jedi order. There is no turning back...

NewGuy01
Continuity errors, perhaps? Or maybe they did start to find clues towards the Star Forge before encountering Vitiate, which is how it came to the Emperor's attention.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Continuity errors, perhaps? Or maybe they did start to find clues towards the Star Forge before encountering Vitiate, which is how it came to the Emperor's attention.

My favorite website theorise the possibility that Revan knew the existance of the star maps and even Vitiate true sith emprie since Trayus academmy have been created by the sith running aways from Korriban...

And Revan plan his submission to Vitiate in order to gain his trust and ressources (including vitiate own Knowledge.)

Revan did get Ban from the Jedi order by some miracle... (He may scare the shit out of the Jedi council... I don't know.. Why the Jedi order attack Aren Kae instead of him?)
Revan even ASK HELP TO DARTH TRAYA TO PALN HIS RUPTURE WITH THE JEDI ORDER XD THE MOST CLEVER GUY IN SW UNIVERSE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO BE FIRED BY THE JEDI COUNCIL !!!! (Revan want the Jedi council treat him as martyr, he want to show the dumbness and hypocrisi of the Jedi council...)

That's almost comic....
After deep research in my own knowledge, I remember that Revan had to wage war against the republic to be fired from the jedi order.
Those guy are serious laxists... Aren Kae had a child with Yusanis and the Jedi council knew it... They waited 10 years to ban Aren Kae.

(I mean a 9 months mission is a quite obvious pretext....)

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Revanchiste
In the flashback.
They are concerned about being ban from the Jedi order. There is no turning back...

Two options here:
Remember, Revan and Malak erased their own memory of discoverying Vitiate in order to free themselves from his control. They believed their search for the Star Forge was of their own volition

Option 2: What I think happened.
They already started their search for the Star Forge at Dantooine, they went to Korriban, then they went to the Trayus Academy. The Trayus Academy let them know about the True Sith. They journeyed to the unknown regions to investigate. Vitiate read their minds while mind****ing them and figures the Star Forge would be good for his war effort. He sends them to secure the Star Forge in his name, they go to Manaan and Tatooine, go to the Star Forge, by this point they have freed themselves from Vitiate's control and wiped all memory of him from them. All they remember is likely the Korriban, then the Trayus Academy.

Revanchiste
Thank you for confirming this website theory :
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/TimeLine.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.