Deathstroke vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheOneFirestorm
Scenario One
Both Have 4 days of Prep

Scenario Two
Random Encounter

Scenario Three
Random Encounter

The Nuul
Toronto doesn't have any woods.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Nuul
Toronto doesn't have any woods.

laughing out loud

Horus1
Deathstroke dies in all scenarios. He can't get past the deathspores or life drain. Omega Red is hell for any street leveler.

cdtm
Slade also routinely preps against characters above Omega Reds pay grade.

And he has gear that could hurt Kryptonians.

Horus1
I realize that Slade when written can go up against, and has weapons that can take out Kryptonians. I know he has a healing factor (I'm not convinced it's on the level of Logan's though). Due to it being written though, it's not likely for him to pull wins against that calibre of opposition. He gets the Batman treatment alot, mostly due to him having showings of besting Batman. Regardless, in a non PIS situation, I don't see how he's getting past the two advantages I posted previously, plus his armor, healing factor (on par with Logan's), tendrils made of carbonadium, superhuman strength (that he's able to amp through the life), and enhanced senses (this one I'm not 100% on, I'm pretty sure their enhanced though, since Romulus was trying to recruit him also). PIS involved I could see this being an even split, with Slade taking a slight majority. Otherwise, I see Slade dying very horribly.

DarkSaint85
DS' ONLY chance, and even then, its iffy, is to use sniper rifles etc. Close combat would be horrible.

cdtm
Agreed.

Hasn't Stark successfully electrocuted him? Does he have any electrical based weapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.