Team Luke Cage vs. Team She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Spider-Man
Blade
Power Man

Vs

She Hulk
Lyra
Valkyrie
Spider Woman
Medusa
Black Widow

Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Lord Rand gains a harem.

Stoic
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lord Rand gains a harem.

What? Come on man, they have the skill, but lack the power. Skill only gos so far. Team two could win if they go for one shot maneuvers such as blows capable of causing earthquake level events. I do favor team one, but they would have to fight hard for the win.

zopzop
T1 all day. Far more raw power and more versatility than T2.

deathslash
Lord Rand gains a harem.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
T1 all day. Far more raw power and more versatility than T2.

How do they have more raw power? You might want to look again. She Hulk, and Lyra have more raw power than most of team one combined alone. Then you add in Brunhilde? T1 has a vastly larger skill advantage, and that's it.

DarkSaint85
Spider Woman uses her pheremones, and makes Team 1 fight each other.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Stoic
How do they have more raw power? You might want to look again. She Hulk, and Lyra have more raw power than most of team one combined alone. Then you add in Brunhilde? T1 has a vastly larger skill advantage, and that's it. Luke knocked Shulkie out in AoU and between Rand & Parker the rest of the team get blitzed hard.

As DS said Jess is there only hope but I doubt T'challa wouldn't see that coming.

Team 1 (minus Blade) is pretty much the best Metas in the low tiers.

Mike82
Team 2 stomps HARD. Team 1 has no real heavy hitters. She-Hulk was trained by Gamora and Valkyrie is probably the most skilled fighter on either team and is also stronger than than anything team 1 has got.

So, Luke Cage KOed She-Hulk that one time? That's nice. None of Cage's feats can even come close to matching up with She-Hulk's.

Henry_Pym
She-hulk is more skilled than Iron Fist?

...I don't wanna belong to this forum anymore.

Mike82
She-hulk is more skilled than Iron Fist?

I don't think anyone said that, but being trained by Gamora would make you a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Combine that with her strength, she could take at least half of team 1 by herself.

deathslash
Originally posted by Mike82
I don't think anyone said that, but being trained by Gamora would make you a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Combine that with her strength, she could take at least half of team 1 by herself. Originally posted by Henry_Pym

StiltmanFTW
Elite MAs like Wolverine, Cap, IF and Gamora trained many, but only a few "students" are actually worth mentioning.

In this particular thread, the character who is the closest skill-wise to She-Hulk is probably Luke Cage.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Mike82
I don't think anyone said that, but being trained by Gamora would make you a very skilled fighter nonetheless. Combine that with her strength, she could take at least half of team 1 by herself. argh, misread the and part. It should have been "Gamora. Valkyrie is..." But it's cool bro.

No Valkyrie is close to IF or BP in skill, remotely.Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Luke knocked Shulkie out in AoU and between Rand & Parker the rest of the team get blitzed hard.

As DS said Jess is there only hope but I doubt T'challa wouldn't see that coming.

Team 1 (minus Blade) is pretty much the best Metas in the low tiers. that pretty much covers the fight imo.

StiltmanFTW
AoU is non-canon stick out tongue

Henry_Pym
You're non-canon
sad

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
AoU is non-canon stick out tongue he did have a fair fight with her during Axis

StiltmanFTW
Was it a stalemate?

abhilegend
Team 2 easily. Shulkie beats the shit out of Rand just for the Lulz after it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
he did have a fair fight with her during Axis
Off panel fights are rarely anything to go by.

This Cage and Fist wanking is getting out of hand.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 2 easily. Shulkie beats the shit out of Rand just for the Lulz after it.

And after that, she punches a hole through Superman's chest.

abhilegend
And after that, she punches a hole through Superman's chest.
That would not being back Wolverine stilt.

StiltmanFTW
cry

abhilegend
cry
laughing out loud

Embrace DC like golgo stilt.

The Nuul
Fist solos, Team 1 stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Embrace DC like golgo stilt.

laughing

Henry_Pym
Honestly post living weapon Danny solos, he killed a hell lord and a possible elder God.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.