The Beyonder Busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
A Beyonder has defeated the Living Tribunal. Marvel and D.C. come up with a "God Squad" to defeat the Beyonders. Can they eliminate the Beyonder threat?

Superman 1 Million

Rune Thor

Insane Genis-Vell

Monarch

Keeper

Chaos King Hercules

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
A Beyonder has defeated the Living Tribunal. Marvel and D.C. come up with a "God Squad" to defeat the Beyonders. Can they eliminate the Beyonder threat?

Superman 1 Million

Rune Thor

Insane Genis-Vell

Monarch

Keeper

Chaos King Hercules
Any of them can solo entire swarms of Beyonders.

The lead editor at Marvel all but said human "<3" is Beyonder kryptonite. You had absolute failures of characters (Starbrand and the Builders crew) take out two of them and those guys are at most, herald level.

Imagine what these guys in your OP can do? Near omnipotent power + <3 = Beyonder holocaust.

Time Immemorial
I still don't get it. How can they Kill LT but be taken out by starband. Makes zero sense.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I still don't get it. How can they Kill LT but be taken out by starband. Makes zero sense.
Different forms different powers i believe.

BeyonderGod
Beyonders got this.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Different forms different powers i believe.

LT is the absolute power in the multiverse..basically Marvel wanted to be little shit heads..and came up with a idiotic excuse for it. Many swallowed it, I dont. They screwed up Celestials now Beyonders.

dynamix
^^agreed. had me going >:/

zom1967
I`ll go along with that,TI.I just can`t get the Beyonder`s power level down.They beat all the major cosmics,3 of them.Then lose two of them to hearald level beings,what is that all about?I know doom said their main weakness is that they are linear(They can`t go back in time,that`s why we lose 9,000,000+ universes when they collide)will see what happens when the dust settles?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
LT is the absolute power in the multiverse..basically Marvel wanted to be little shit heads..and came up with a idiotic excuse for it. Many swallowed it, I dont. They screwed up Celestials now Beyonders.

Agreed, How could the LT not be able to replicate the power of the starbrand? or make himself human and still keep his powers.

BS writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.