( World Avengers )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
If Marvel Earth was an Avengers world only, what 21 superheroes would you pick to form your world team? The first 7 Avengers are the core 7 of your team, Your next 7 are the main reserves to the core and the last 7 are on call after your team 2 main reserves.

Remember your picks of (21) are going to be the only Superheroes on the Earth to serve and protect against all evil.

Keep your picks to only Earth based superheroes (No supervillians allowed) you can pick Avengers and Non-Avengers to form your 21 man team roster. Keep your picks at high herald and lower when making your picks. If you like to give some or all your team members a role on the team. (thats up to you)

Supermex
My Core 7 Avengers

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Black Bolt
Spectrum
Iron Man

Main Reserves

Falcon
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Capt.Marvel
Blue Marvel
Hank Pym
Namor

Reserves

Black Panther
Wonder Man
Capt.Britain
Hercules
Vision
Spider-Man
Luke Cage

Henry_Pym
7 Main

Steve Rogers
Thor (actual)
Hyperion
Carol Danvers
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Wasp

Reserve

Hulk
Nightmask
Cho
Beast
Panther
Falcon
She-hulk

Special reserves

Pymtron
Dr. Strange
Reed Richards
Cyclops
Black Bolt
Hercules
Vision

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
7 Main

Steve Rogers
Thor (actual)
Hyperion
Carol Danvers
Ironman
Scarlet Witch
Wasp

Reserve

Hulk
Nightmask
Cho
Beast
Panther
Falcon
She-hulk

Special reserves

Pymtron
Dr. Strange
Reed Richards
Cyclops
Black Bolt
Hercules
Vision

Pym!??

Would your team be able to keep Marvel Earth safe on there own from Earth or space villains ?

Let's say from the start of Marvel Now?

Henry_Pym
I have Pym on the special reserves...

As for your question, yes... They are effectively the Marvel Now! Avengers.

I should also point out all 3 teams could work independently as they are fairly well balanced, in terms of powers and intangibles (leadership, intelligence, & such)

carver9
The main reserves would usually be the people that change the tides of the battle. I wouldn't have my most powerful as the first 7.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
The main reserves would usually be the people that change the tides of the battle. I wouldn't have my most powerful as the first 7.

Hey Carv

Just for the sake of debate.. You think Pym's team survives Marvel Now as Earths only superheroes?

Or does Earth fall to the villains?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Hey Carv

Just for the sake of debate.. You think Pym's team survives Marvel Now as Earths only superheroes?

Or does Earth fall to the villains?

I guess he is using Pym as the tactile person, aka, the leader but I don't see him as either. When it comes to creating things, he is great but on a battlefield, naah. His backup is nice though so I can see Pym team doing quite well.

Henry_Pym
I guess he is using Pym as the tactile person, aka, the leader but I don't see him as either. When it comes to creating things, he is great but on a battlefield, naah. His backup is nice though so I can see Pym team doing quite well. ... I have Reed & Slim Summers on that team, arguably the two best leaders in comics.

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
... I have Reed & Slim Summers on that team, arguably the two best leaders in comics.

You think my team survives Marvel Now?

Supermex

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex

Of course. You have the most powerful beings in MU and it's spread across each team.

Supermex
Of course. You have the most powerful beings in MU and it's spread across each team.

You just made me do the chicken dance, Carv lol

golem370
My version of you're team Super with a three replacements.

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Black Bolt
Spectrum
Iron Man

Main Reserves

Falcon
Hyperion
Scarlet Witch
Capt.Marvel
Blue Marvel
Hank Pym
Namor

Reserves

Black Panther
Wonder Man
Capt.Britain
Beta Ray Bill instead of Hercules
Vision
Roger Bosh/w Box instead of Spider-Man
Talisman instead of Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.