Alex Mercer and James Heller vs Ezio Auditore and Connor Kenway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Alex Mercer and James Heller both Have their Weapons it is Claw, Blade, Devastator, and any their mutant weapons from Prototype 1 and 2. Ezio Auditore and Connor Kenway both are awesome but, Ezio has Hidden Blades, and any Weapons from AC2 and Revelations and Connor has tomahawk, bow, sword, dagger, flintlock pistols, poison darts,_rope darts, and Hidden Blades, also, Ezio has a good charisma and Connor skilled on Freerunner. Vote Please!

Spawningpool
Please stop these threads you make are beyond terrible I mean come on foreal this isent even a debate.
I think china in the rape of Nanking had a better

Surtur
I like how he gave them flintlock pistols and poison darts and a tomahawk and stuff. That is almost cute in a way.

What does having good charisma matter? Their opponents are strong enough to easily chuck cars long distances, and you don't see the problem when they are walking in with flintlock pistols? You could literally replace every weapon you gave them with a mere picture of said weapon because that is how useful the items would be.

Sx2k11
Originally posted by Surtur
I like how he gave them flintlock pistols and poison darts and a tomahawk

lol laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.