Black Panther & Iron Fist vs. Omega Red & Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Henry_Pym
Turn off the Spores and you have a fight, otherwise Red is too much.

Mindset
IF punches the spores and ko's them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Turn off the Spores and you have a fight, otherwise Red is too much.

I can't speak for Panther, but I'd be surprised if his suit didn't include countermeasures against radiation or biological weapons.

And Iron Fist's chi does a good job of fighting off all kinds of exotic crap, from the spider island virus to poison to cancer (And note that while the cancer wasn't cured overnight, the fact it was cured at all is impressive when Wade's constantly walking around with the stuff.)

Golgo13
Team 2.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 2. gets Iron Fisted

Khazra Reborn
In Gorgon's absolute lowest showing he matched Iron Fist, on average he'd molest Danny.

OR vs. BP is a good fight, depending on what gear is included. But overall I'd favor Red.

cdtm
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In Gorgon's absolute lowest showing he matched Iron Fist, on average he'd molest Danny.

OR vs. BP is a good fight, depending on what gear is included. But overall I'd favor Red.

That's like saying in Caps lowest showing, he matched Hulk. stick out tongue

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

OR vs. BP is a good fight, depending on what gear is included. But overall I'd favor Red. If he matched IF, then it was obviously his highest showing and PIS for Sir Iron Fister.

StiltmanFTW
Shishido and Rossovich rape them.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shishido and Rossovich rape them. Reported.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
If he matched IF, then it was obviously his highest showing and PIS for Sir Iron Fister.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.