Can Kingdom Come Superman solo The Defenders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://thenark.com/wp-content/uploads/superman-shield-16.jpg

No prep or BFR.
All the Defenders are at full power (classic Silver Surfer, fully hydrated Namor, Sorcerer Supreme Strange. Use Doc Green Hulk for teamwork's sake.) but not amped.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110713004005/marveldatabase/images/b/bd/Defenders_From_the_Marvel_Vault_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

carver9
No. Not even close.

Mindset
No.

Reflassshh
Power cosmic and, specially, magic wouldn't let him.

StiltmanFTW
Defenders rape him.

Sin I AM
Did KC face any magic besides shazams lightning?

riv6672
Wonder Woman's pep talk?

Thanks thougj, guys. Was pretty curious about this amped Supes' chances.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Did KC face any magic besides shazams lightning? Gog was able to kill him multiple times in different points in time due to his spear having powerful, magical properties/blasts.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Wonder Woman's pep talk?

Thanks thougj, guys. Was pretty curious about this amped Supes' chances.

What are u talking about

Galan007
Did KC face any magic besides shazams lightning? Yeah, he lightly touched Dianna's sword as well. It cut him. She then mentioned that he's always been vulnerable to magic:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23232737_Kingdom_Come_003-035.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, he lightly touched Dianna's sword as well. It cut him. She then mentioned that he's always been vulnerable to magic:
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23232737_Kingdom_Come_003-035.jpg

I remember that. Sn I've always wondered y Diana never sways to the left. Has she ever been depicted less militant?

Time Immemorial
What are u talking about

Nothing important, he's clueless

abhilegend
He punched Gog's lightning away though.

Galan007
^ I don't recall it being stated that Gog's lightning was magic...?

abhilegend
He was a god of third world. I'd be surprised if it wasn't magical in nature.

Galan007
Third World Gods used magic? That's new to me...

abhilegend
Magog was magical in nature and Herald Gog was too. So......

8swords
I should really read the whole kingdom come thing, looks interesting, well better than the current arcs anyway

deathslash
Originally posted by 8swords
I should really read the whole kingdom come thing, looks interesting, well better than the current arcs anyway It's a really good read. The perspective that the story is told from is unique (a non-biased bystander's perspective), the heroes rallying together, the fights, the reactions from the characters, and the art were really amazing.

riv6672
It was a real work of art. Great stuff.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
Magog was magical in nature and Herald Gog was too. So...... Scans?

riv6672
Scans of them being magical?
Its stated in their origins...huh

Galan007
DCnU Magog is magical--but he isn't who I was referencing, as he has a completely different origin story.

I'm inquiring about pre-Flashpoint Magog(specifically, the version created by Gog.) I don't recall it being stated that he was a magical entity. I also don't recall Third World Gods(Gog specifically) being referenced as magical entities, who use magical attacks.

So yeah, I'd like to see the scans. smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
He has a chance if he speedblitzes them like he did with the new "Heroes" when he came back from retirement. If the team has a chance to build up a defense they would take a majority.

riv6672
You think speed blitz'd take SS and Strange unawares? Interesting.

8swords
Originally posted by riv6672
It was a real work of art. Great stuff.

honestly, the art style was what caught my attention. plus many greats feats/story

riv6672
It was just a fine collaboration. A must read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.