Better or worse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Would the universe be better or worse off if Obi Wan had exercised a modicum of common sense and finished Anakin off on Mustafar?

On the one hand, Vader killed a crapton of people, including lesser jedi. On the other hand, his redemption destroyed Sidious....

Sinious
The good guys got lucky once, I wouldn't change anything if I were them.

Beniboybling
Well it's not the Jedi way to kill an defenseless life form. That is what a Sith would do.

So killing Anakin in that manner in cold blood would be akin to giving in the dark side, if only for a moment, which would be bad. Case in point pretty sure if Anakin had died the Rebels would have lost on Endor and Sidious would have ruled for like ever...

Nephthys
Worse.

NTJack0
Sidious would've found someone else that Luke has no connection to, Luke winds up dead, so long Jedi order.

Darth Luminous
Clearly worse.

Lord Stark
Better.

Kenobi: Darth Vader is dead, how'd your fight with Palpatine?
Yoda: Failed have I...
Kenobi: What?
Yoda: Fai-
Kenobi: What the **** Yoda, I just killed my brother, the kid who I raised and you couldn't kill a wrinkly Chancellor?
Yoda: Most powerful Sith in history he...
Kenobi: Don't feed me that tier bullshit! What happened to "Powerful enough to face the Emperor you are not", apparently neither are you.
Yoda: Gone the Order may be, but Grand Master I still am!
Kenobi: Exactly so rebuild your lightsaber, train some more, and then go kick his ass.
Yoda: Right you are!

*Yoda falls to the darkside, and pwns Palpatine on neutral ground, kills him, becomes the new Jedi Emperor.

ILS
Worse - who's going to kill Palpatine if not the Chosen One? With no Vader, Luke doesn't have a plot device to save him from being shocked to death.

ares834
Those imperial turncoats in Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison.

ILS
Ah, haven't read that... interesting.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka becomes the new Luke. shifty

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka becomes the new Luke. shifty

In your Weed, meth, cocaine, cannabis and alcohol induced dreams joker.

WildBantha88
Better.

A large amount of Jedi survived order 66 including but not limited to Kenobi, Yoda, Hett, Dark Woman, Sunstar, Ferus, Jax, Lanarth, Ti, Paratus, Kota, Kanan, Kento and many more. If they worked together instead of all hiding they could have mustered a great resistance against the Empire

Darth Luminous
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
In your Weed, meth, cocaine, cannabis and alcohol induced dreams joker.

Redundancy detected...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Luminous
Redundancy detected...

Twas a joke. I myself only do mescaline, it's the only way to fly after all.

Nephthys
Real men get high on magical bee pollen.

Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Twas a joke. I myself only do mescaline, it's the only way to fly after all. derp

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Real men get high on magical bee pollen.

Our wisdom flows so sweet. Taste and see. Where can I find your dealer?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Better.

A large amount of Jedi survived order 66 including but not limited to Kenobi, Yoda, Hett, Dark Woman, Sunstar, Ferus, Jax, Lanarth, Ti, Paratus, Kota, Kanan, Kento and many more. If they worked together instead of all hiding they could have mustered a great resistance against the Empire
They would have all died. Vader not being there also wouldn't make them suddenly stop hiding.

Nephthys
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Where can I find your dealer?

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.