Deathstroke, Harley vs Daredevil, Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team wins?

Henry_Pym
Stroke is a bit much unless Elektra insta-gibs Harley

DTM
Id pick Deathstroke alone to beat both DD and Elektra, but it would be close. Then again, thats classic DS, not sure what Nu DS can do really.

Golgo13
Slade has those fancy new blades.

StiltmanFTW
T2 has better teamwork, but T1 is more enhanced.

Was Slade weakened last time he went toe to toe/owned Batsie?

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T2 has better teamwork, but T1 is more enhanced.

Was Slade weakened last time he went toe to toe/owned Batsie?

I wouldn't say that he owned Batman, it was a pretty close fight.

leonidas
need some harley feats. she seems to be the weak link, but slade is the toughest of the group so.... /shrug

Konton
Harley is outclassed by both by a landslide, even with a selection of toys.
Hell, I'd even give Elektra a slight majority against classic DS, all things considered.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Konton
Harley is outclassed by both by a landslide, even with a selection of toys.
Hell, I'd even give Elektra a slight majority against classic DS, all things considered.
No, Slade would beat her.

DTM
Classic DS would beat Elektra soundly. The guy made a living of beating the snot out of Batman, and Id give Batman a better win ratio aganst Elektra.

joesha28
Harley will be taken down quickly. Than its slade vs The super Ninjas. Daredevil beaten Deadpool before. Yes Deadpool that beat Deathstroke in Deathbattle show, but lost in 1 min melee. I would say Slade will struggle against the team that is much much better than green arrow-black canary. slade can only win with tech

iceman24567
Harley no longer has enhanced abilities?

DarkSaint85
She does, well, when she was fighting Captain Carrot she said she did.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She does, well, when she was fighting Captain Carrot she said she did.

Captain Carrot is awesome. Wish they'd bring back the Zoo Crew. Pig Iron was one of my favs.

Blue Area Vet
The problem is if Stroke is fully armed. If he is, it's to much. If not, faily even although Quinn goes down hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.