Bane/As Batman vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Bane turns good he takes over the Batman when Wayne dies suddenly he get all of Wayne's resources can he be as good or better Batman? DCNU Bane

Branlor Swift
So Bane is in Bruce's will to inherit everything he owns? News to me.

And a Mexican Batman? That's just crazy enough to work!

Supermutant
Bane wouldn't be better when it comes to the detective and scientific stuff. However, he would be more effective in making criminals afraid b/c he would be much more brutal. I see him breaking a lot of their bones.

StiltmanFTW
Bane wouldn't let a creature like Joker live.

Supermutant
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bane wouldn't let a creature like Joker live.

thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/yQknk2Fm.png

Galan007
Bane has far superior physical stats, an intellect roughly on par with Bruce's, and the will to enact his goals by whatever means necessary.

In many ways I think he would make a better Batman than Bruce... Especially if Bruce's nigh-unlimited resources were his to control.

Surtur
Originally posted by Supermutant
thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/yQknk2Fm.png

How do you know Bane who has turned good would be into killing? Also I know Batman doesn't kill, but I thought he could still be quite brutal? I mean not chopping off limbs brutal, but hasn't he beaten Joker so badly he needed lengthy hospital stays to recover?

Supermutant
Originally posted by Surtur
How do you know Bane who has turned good would be into killing? Also I know Batman doesn't kill, but I thought he could still be quite brutal? I mean not chopping off limbs brutal, but hasn't he beaten Joker so badly he needed lengthy hospital stays to recover?

He doesn't have to kill to break someone i.e. Batman, Killer Croc, Azrael. Even if Bat-Bane wasn't into killing, that doesn't mean he would take care to use the least harmful way to apprehend criminals. He could "turn good" like Wolverine and still be very violent in taking down criminals who may or may not survive that particular encounter.

Galan007
Also, turning good doesn't necessarily mean that Bane is going to completely change his ways. It can simply mean that his mindset shifts from wanting to control Gotham and its citizens, to wanting to protect them... He would still break anyone who stood in the way of that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
Also, turning good doesn't necessarily mean that Bane is going to completely change his ways. It can simply mean that his mindset shifts from wanting to control Gotham and its citizens, to wanting to protect them... He would still break anyone who stood in the way of that.

This is the problem though, it is almost impossible to say how Bane turned "good" would behave in terms of how he'd treat criminals. All we have to go on is stuff evil Bane did.

DarkSaint85
When he was with the Secret Six, he didn't kill his enemies...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.