Black Adam vs the Growing Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, here's the roster. starts off against 1, and all the others are waiting to get a chance at him as soon as the others are in trouble. ie--as soon as 1 is in trouble, 2 comes in. if 1 and 2 are in trouble, 3 comes in. etc.... how many does it take to take adam down?

1. ironman (superior)
2. colossus
3. wonder man
4. super skrull
5. ares
6. namor
7. ronan
8. mr sinister

Insane Titan
Makes it to 4, 6 at a push

carver9

leonidas
i agrees with both of you. that's kinda where i had it finishing in my head. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Ends at Ares do to wear.

Surtur
I agree he probably can't do this all given he is not given a chance to rest in between. Though I am perplexed at the order of your list, usually in gauntlets the characters usually go in order of power level, so the weakest is the first person you fight, the strongest the final person.

leonidas
Originally posted by Surtur
I agree he probably can't do this all given he is not given a chance to rest in between. Though I am perplexed at the order of your list, usually in gauntlets the characters usually go in order of power level, so the weakest is the first person you fight, the strongest the final person.

that's not the type of gauntlet it is. by the time he gets to 3 he'll be fighting all 3 at the same time--unless he's ko'd one of the others first.

Blue Area Vet
Damn, sorry, I didn't read the post fully. In that case it ends at #4 for sure.

krisblaze
I'd say he clears them.

Iron Man's face explodes. Colossus comes in just in time for his face to be exploded...etc

Surtur
Exactly how durable are Iron Man and Colossus these days?

krisblaze
I mean, Black Adam doesn't "wear out".

Imo he's not someone who'll go down to a group of people of who are weaker than him. I think Ronan or Super Skrull with some kind of boost would do far better than this team in quick succession.

leonidas
not sure i buy that. tony's taken multiple shots from hulk and thor and hasn't had anyone to bail him out. he'd def last until petey got there imo. if pete can distract, tony can bring some new weapons to bear to tide them over until the next guy comes in... i guess i don;t see adam taking out tony before help arrives, and even a young colossus has lasted for a prolonged time against both juggs and glads....

krisblaze
Tony hasn't taken hits from Hulk and Thor at high herald fighting to take someone down level (Hulk's only thrown like 2 of those punches anyways).

Black Adam doesn't hold back and he's a gazillion times faster than some of these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.