Bane vs. Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Invisible Sanji
Shang Chi. He's Kung Fu Fighting.

leonidas
i think shang's amping would exceed bane's venom boost in general. bane's gotta abetter damage soak though and could hold his own h2h. i don't think it's a sweep, but i think i'd take shang for a majority.

BruceSkywalker
if bane has prep, he wins otherwise he gets his ass beat

KingD19
Originally posted by leonidas
i think shang's amping would exceed bane's venom boost in general. bane's gotta abetter damage soak though and could hold his own h2h. i don't think it's a sweep, but i think i'd take shang for a majority.

Shang Chi was tanking hits from an Old Power amping Hiroim.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Shang Chi was tanking hits from an Old Power amping Hiroim.

One good hit and it almost offed him. He needed that exotic technique to withstand it, too.

Bane is a beast and is often excellently written. Brains and brawn in one package.

Supermutant
Bane breaks Shang like he did the first Judo Master.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125833/3307561-bane+vs.+judomaster.jpg

joesha28
Bane with Venom might overwhelm Shang a little. But Shang Chi with that bracelets will beat Bane with Venom. Bear in mind the way he fought Gorgon, only fighter who went the distance compared to Wolverine and Elektra. Shang will do better against bane than batman.

deathslash
Originally posted by joesha28
Bane with Venom might overwhelm Shang a little. But Shang Chi with that bracelets will beat Bane with Venom. Bear in mind the way he fought Gorgon, only fighter who went the distance compared to Wolverine and Elektra. Shang will do better against bane than batman. let's also not forget that he knocked red hulk around.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by deathslash
let's also not forget that he knocked red hulk around.

Really? Man has Rulk become a joke

deathslash
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Really? Man has Rulk become a joke or shang's just that badass

StiltmanFTW
There was a time when he was called world's greatest martial artist in Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.