Anti-Monitor & Darkseid Vs Thanos & Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Dawn of Time AM & DCnU Darkseid
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AM_zpsiu4owggu.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TS_zps40zmsls6.jpg

psycho gundam
This thread will go smoothly...

Branlor Swift
He's going all out

SquallX
That's a sick pic.

Branlor Swift
Not as sick as your... cat?

Prof. T.C McAbe
CoiE AM solos.

DarkSaint85
Everything's topsy-turvy!

Genii96
Galactus uses UN and solos.

Insane Titan
Another classic Golgo butthurt thread.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Another classic Golgo butthurt thread.

That's how is reads.

quanchi112
Thanos and Galactus win.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That's how is reads.

These are arguably the 4 most powerful cosmic forces. I think this would be good.

carver9
If we go by on panel showings, neither Darkseid nor Antimonitor has the showings to take Galactus out. Nothing.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
If we go by on panel showings, neither Darkseid nor Antimonitor has the showings to take Galactus out. Nothing.

Even at AM's peak?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Even at AM's peak? Nope.

Golgo13
He's baaack!

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AM_zpsqprkesq0.jpg

Insane Titan
Haha he looks like Apocalypse

deathslash
Haha he looks like Apocalypse let's hope that he doesn't job like apocalypse

quanchi112
Why is school copying apocalypse' look and rewriting Anti Monitor's history ? I think the dcnu is vastly inferior to prereboot universe.

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
let's hope that he doesn't job like apocalypse

I don't think he will. Have you read the first issue yet?

Surtur
Wasn't AM at his height a universal threat?

ares834
No. Multiversal.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
No. Multiversal.

So since Galactus is neither multiversal or universal..having a hard time seeing how he wins.

Genii96
Galactus had enough power in him to blow 2 universes simultaneously after being weakened by the primordial gods, battled both oher and scrier and nearly collapsed the multiverse as a side effect to his battle,the multiverse was lierary at its breaking point and oblivion was quite excited,when fed on 4 planets took on 4 celestials that caused a multiversal collapse and was easily winning until they fused. Celestials on average are several dimensions above cosmic cube beings who can warp universes into their palms. He has also been called an omniversal threat as well
Depending on how fed he is,this fight would be a win or loss.
With the UN its a win either way.

SquallX
Originally posted by Genii96
Galactus had enough power in him to blow 2 universes simultaneously after being weakened by the primordial gods, battled both oher and scrier and nearly collapsed the multiverse as a side effect to his battle,the multiverse was lierary at its breaking point and oblivion was quite excited,when fed on 4 planets took on 4 celestials that caused a multiversal collapse and was easily winning until they fused. Celestials on average are several dimensions above cosmic cube beings who can warp universes into their palms. He has also been called an omniversal threat as well

And the Anti Matter wave was destroying any universe it was released upon.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor would rape Galactus worse than Krona did with power of just a few universes.

Genii96
Originally posted by SquallX
And the Anti Matter wave was destroying any universe it was released upon.
When anti matter and matter collide they cancel eachother out,hence the wave desttroying the universe,and galactus can also fire anti matter beams too. What does destroying a universe have anything to do with this? Destroying a universe is something a cube being can do,hell beyonder aand owen reice's fight was trans multiversal,they even created 3D universes from 2D ones as a side effect,both are cosmic cube beings. Unless this is a galactus weaker than annihilation,busting a universe isn't really impressive at his level. A well sated galactus almost collapsed the multiverse as a side effect of a fight.

The UN in the hands of reed richards reset the multiverse instantly,in the hands of galactus,well its not difficult to imagine.

abhilegend
When anti matter and matter collide they cancel eachother out,hence the wave desttroying the universe,and galactus can also fire anti matter beams too. What does destroying a universe have anything to do with this? Destroying a universe is something a cube being can do,hell beyonder aand owen reice's fight was trans multiversal,they even created 3D universes from 2D ones as a side effect,both are cosmic cube beings. Unless this is a galactus weaker than annihilation,busting a universe isn't really impressive at his level. A well sated galactus almost collapsed the multiverse as a side effect of a fight.

The UN in the hands of reed richards reset the multiverse instantly,in the hands of galactus,well its not difficult to imagine.
Haha, what? Galactus can casually destroy universe just because a very high end showing in a comic with three abstract level beings?

Remind me what happened the last time Galactus went against a being with the power of a few universes?

Genii96
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, what? Galactus can casually destroy universe just because a very high end showing in a comic with three abstract level beings?

Remind me what happened the last time Galactus went against a being with the power of a few universes?

Judging by how you decided to ignore the other points and apparently choose which is high and which is low,I am guessing ur not mmuch of a galactsu fan.

Surely u mean the same guy who handled grandmaster despite the latter having all those artifacts including the IG? And surely you know just how fed galactus was? Please remind me how fed he was if you know? Not to mention the fact that that was a JLAGavengers crossover which isn't canon to marvel?,remind me if abraxas was released when galactus died?. Lolz un oneshots.

Galactus vs scrier and other is a high end feat cuz u dnt like it,deal with it.

Golgo13
Anti Monitor would rape Galactus worse than Krona did with power of just a few universes.

thumb up

Insane Titan
thumb up So you're admitting you made a spite/Bias thread.

abhilegend
Judging by how you decided to ignore the other points and apparently choose which is high and which is low,I am guessing ur not mmuch of a galactsu fan.

Surely u mean the same guy who handled grandmaster despite the latter having all those artifacts including the IG? And surely you know just how fed galactus was? Please remind me how fed he was if you know? Not to mention the fact that that was a JLAGavengers crossover which isn't canon to marvel?,remind me if abraxas was released when galactus died?. Lolz un oneshots.

Galactus vs scrier and other is a high end feat cuz u dnt like it,deal with it.
Yeah, it was a high end feat for Galactus. It's his best feat in decades.

Just like DCnU Pandora actually destroying several multiverseS. I'm not going to give her a win against Anti Monitor.

erm

quanchi112
thumb up Do you realize what endorsing this post means you're guilty of ?

Golgo13
So you're admitting you made a spite/Bias thread.

Is it?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you realize what endorsing this post means you're guilty of ?

This.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
This.

How do you see the fight going down?

BeyonderGod
I'll give it to Darkseid/Anti-Monitor because they have enough blasts to take down and starve Galactus and where thanos would be knocked out by Darkseid.

Genii96

Just like DCnU Pandora actually destroying several multiverseS. I'm not going to give her a win against Anti Monitor.

erm

Um,galactus' feats have him either hungry or just fed enough to 'not be starving'. When well fed his feats have been consistent,from handling the mad celestials,fughting the galactus engine,battling scrier and other. When was the last time a well fed galactus was in a fight and dissapointed? Not counting thanos with OP artifacts.
He is neither a villain nor a hero,he dosent get involved in those matters unless absolutely needed.
His feats when fed are consistent,his Power varies with his hunger. Unless you want to use a hungry galactus as 'average' feats,yea his fight with scrier and other is not high end,nor is his fight with the mad celestials,nor is his fight with the galactus engine just cuz you want it to be.

In those so called 'decades' how many times has he appeared well fed and took part in a fight? Or do you assume every galactus has eaten several planets or something? If you want to decide high end feats do so when comparing the times he is well fed.

Then ofcourse we have the un which apparently you choose to ignore,not that it makes a difference,once he uses it,this match is over.

Surtur

His being multiversal makes no sense. If he is multiversal HOW the hell was he defeated by Thanos with the IG? Explain. If he is omniversal, how is Living Tribunal above him. If he is omniversal how did the hunger, which merely eats universes, play him like a fiddle?

If he is omniversal why was he even bothering to collect the infinity gems in the first place? Well, he was being manipulated so I guess I can let that slide.

But uh, if he is multiversal or even universal..Thanos is hitting him so hard he is blasted back and his helmet knocked off..how? If he is multiveral Beta Ray Bill does minor damage to him with a hammer strike...how? No, don't brush that off by saying it was merely cosmetic damage. If he was universal or even multiversal, Beta Ray Bill wouldn't be putting a scratch on him.

abhilegend
Um,galactus' feats have him either hungry or just fed enough to 'not be starving'. When well fed his feats have been consistent,from handling the mad celestials,fughting the galactus engine,battling scrier and other. When was the last time a well fed galactus was in a fight and dissapointed? Not counting thanos with OP artifacts.
Why not? A fed Galactus went hungry level just fighting Thanos and nearly died by two colliding. Who gives a shit? He isn't that high in totem pole to fight someone as powerful as Anti Monitor. Spectre would make Galactus his *****. Let alone Anti Monitor His fight with Scrier and Other is an absolute high end feat. He was amped in mad celestials fight and did nothing whatsoever against Galactus engine which was destroyed casually by an actual abstract i. e. Death. That's difference between actual abstracts and someone like Galactus. So we'll just throw out all his fights where he looked less than multiversal? How about his fight with Tyrant? He is in the middle of skyfathers and abstracts. Don't make him something he was never intended to be.

Yeah, in the process killing himself. Great idea.

Surtur
Why is this forum so..inconsistent? I had people saying "Odin isn't a galaxy buster because average showings!" and yet here we are acting like Galactus is on average multiversal.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
Why is this forum so..inconsistent? I had people saying "Odin isn't a galaxy buster because average showings!" and yet here we are acting like Galactus is on average multiversal.

You're implying because one person in this thread suggested he is Multiversal that the whole forum is inconsistent?

Surtur
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You're implying because one person in this thread suggested he is Multiversal that the whole forum is inconsistent?

That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies. Sometimes we take high end consistency, other times average, and yet other times people just go with low showings.

One_Angry_Scot
That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies.

No I'm not saying that.

I think I may have misphrased my post. I was just addressing this thread in general. My bad, I thought you were speaking on the subject based on this thread.

Apologies.

Genii96
His being multiversal makes no sense. If he is multiversal HOW the hell was he defeated by Thanos with the IG? Explain. If he is omniversal, how is Living Tribunal above him. If he is omniversal how did the hunger, which merely eats universes, play him like a fiddle?

If he is omniversal why was he even bothering to collect the infinity gems in the first place? Well, he was being manipulated so I guess I can let that slide.

But uh, if he is multiversal or even universal..Thanos is hitting him so hard he is blasted back and his helmet knocked off..how? If he is multiveral Beta Ray Bill does minor damage to him with a hammer strike...how? No, don't brush that off by saying it was merely cosmetic damage. If he was universal or even multiversal, Beta Ray Bill wouldn't be putting a scratch on him.

All those moments you stated,have him hungry/not fed,except the thanos with ig
1) Galactus isn't omniversal in power lolz,he has been stated as an omniversal threat,dosent mean his power is omniversal,not at all. If he became evil for example and left unchecked,he could do damage to the omniverse,heck BCA galactus was doing something similar.

Thanos with IG was stronger than he was,thanos shat on everyone there, living tribunal proved superior. Thanos was so powerful,death couldn't even dare speak to him,to know how strong death is,the galactus engine issue should tell you,he also shat on eternity too,who is stronger than death.

Living tribunal held 2 megaverses in the palm of his hand,way out of galan's league

The issue with hunger,was a hungry galactus,whose hunger drove him to the point of doing those things,he wasn't well fed there,and thanos did zero damage,just pissed him off,he oneshoted thanos.

The issue with beta ray bill,had him attempting to devour a planet,now common logic should tell you that whenever galactus wants to eat a planet,he must be hungry,no?,he also bitchslapped brb too.

Galactus' power varies with his hunger. When well fed,he shows these high tier feats,when hungry you see him getting hurt

Why not? A fed Galactus went hungry level just fighting Thanos and nearly died by two colliding. Who gives a shit? He isn't that high in totem pole to fight someone as powerful as Anti Monitor. Spectre would make Galactus his *****. Let alone Anti Monitor His fight with Scrier and Other is an absolute high end feat. He was amped in mad celestials fight and did nothing whatsoever against Galactus engine which was destroyed casually by an actual abstract i. e. Death. That's difference between actual abstracts and someone like Galactus. So we'll just throw out all his fights where he looked less than multiversal? How about his fight with Tyrant? He is in the middle of skyfathers and abstracts. Don't make him something he was never intended to be.

Yeah, in the process killing himself. Great idea.

What? His hunger was the whole reason for that entire issue,it drove him to the point of gathering the infinity gems,and where did it say that a blast from thanos drained galactus of all his energy?,ur making that up aren't you?. Galan oneshotted thanos despite his hunger

Amped? He ate 4 planets,that's not an amp,that's being well fed,and that's not even fully fed and was about to eat more before he was summoned there,that's no excuse lols
Considering he did better than an armada of celestials including arishem,yea that's a pretty good feat.
Tyrant? Galan shat on him each time he came back except the lat time where he had the ability to absorb galan's energies and control his ship,basically a galactus kryptonite.
The only 'low end' feat you have there is supposedly the galactus engine.
He faced off against the mad celestials,faced off against the galactsu engine,and then scrier and other. His power when well fed is obvious as day

So he kills himself while using the UN? Is this a joke?

Golgo13
No UN for Galactus, Genii.

Supermex
That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies. Sometimes we take high end consistency, other times average, and yet other times people just go with low showings.

Alot it comes from certain fanboys who will say anything to push or discredit there opostion.. On both sides of the fence it happens here.

Blue Area Vet

erm

Galactus did better than the Celestials against the Galactus Machine which is a better feat IMO.

Surtur
So you believe he is omniversal..wow. You blame every single low showing on being hungry. Okay, I can buy that, as long as in every single one of this situations it was said he was hungry or weakened. Was..was that said for every single instance?

ODG
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Galactus did better than the Celestials against the Galactus Machine which is a better feat IMO. Did it really? Galactus Machine did have to contend with an unspecified number of Celestials, Galactus, Aegis and Tenebrous after all.

abhilegend

What? His hunger was the whole reason for that entire issue,it drove him to the point of gathering the infinity gems,and where did it say that a blast from thanos drained galactus of all his energy?,ur making that up aren't you?. Galan oneshotted thanos despite his hunger So you don't know that Galactus was fed at that point and went to become hungry then?

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314948_Galactus1_zpsd38c7ce3.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314949_Galactus2_zpse93fb5e5.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314950_Galactus3_zpsda3e50ad.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314951_Galactus4_zps2d2efaa0.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314952_Galactus5_zpsf1701e27.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314953_Galactus6_zps22039b7e.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314954_Galactus7_zps9a0f278a.jpg

He gets amped when he ears more than one planet. Its like saying sun doesn't amps Superman.
No, its not. He was merely the last to retreat.
I suggest you to read the comics again. Galactus actually retreated against Tyrant in SS v3 82 and even before Tyrant absorbed his energy was stalemating him.
Yeah, right. He is slightly above skyfathers like Odin while fed.

Have you read anything with UN? It kills the user too.

quanchi112
Since when does the un kill an experienced user ?

Abhi's making things up again.

Golgo13

I don't get it sometimes.

Genii96
No UN for Galactus, Genii.
Why not? Why not have him fight without a heart too huh?

So you believe he is omniversal..wow. You blame every single low showing on being hungry. Okay, I can buy that, as long as in every single one of this situations it was said he was hungry or weakened. Was..was that said for every single instance?

Never said he was omniversal,not even close,did u even read my post addressing that?.
Pretty much everytime he has struggled against weaker guys,he is either attempting to devour a planet,meaning he is hungry,or his hunger has been mentioned,barely,can you find a galactus who has fed on more than a planet acrually being beaten by weaker guys.

So you don't know that Galactus was fed at that point and went to become hungry then?

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314948_Galactus1_zpsd38c7ce3.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314949_Galactus2_zpse93fb5e5.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314950_Galactus3_zpsda3e50ad.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314951_Galactus4_zps2d2efaa0.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314952_Galactus5_zpsf1701e27.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314953_Galactus6_zps22039b7e.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/23314954_Galactus7_zps9a0f278a.jpg

He gets amped when he ears more than one planet. Its like saying sun doesn't amps Superman.
No, its not. He was merely the last to retreat.
I suggest you to read the comics again. Galactus actually retreated against Tyrant in SS v3 82 and even before Tyrant absorbed his energy was stalemating him.
Yeah, right. He is slightly above skyfathers like Odin while fed.

Have you read anything with UN? It kills the user too.

1) You have the scan and you don't even know what you are talking about. Nowhere does it say he just fed,infact he complains that the blast used on thanos drained his energy and the hunger is on him heavily,clearly showing he was nowhere near fed,unless you believe one blast will make a galactus who just fed hungry again?,which would be ridiculous

2) Again you don't know what you are talking about. One planet is nothing to galactus,he eats one planet per month on an average basis because he is not evil,and thus feeds only enough to not be hungry normally,only feeding more when he is about to fight a powerful opponent,superman and the sun are not the same as galactus,not even close. I bet you can't use your full strength if ur starving now can you?. galactus at one hundred percent power is when he is fully fed,anything less than being full fed is a weakened galactus,with the power varying. The same way a human when starving cannot do as much as when he is fed. Galactus at fully fed is his full power,not fully fed is weakened. I don't know where you pull this stuff from

3)What? Galactus didn't retreat he was facing it alone after all the others died and fled,what the hell r u talking about?,it was even blatantly said he was facing it alone.

4) Un dosent kill the user,you made that crap up

Golgo13
Why not? Why not have him fight without a heart too huh?

Never said he was omniversal,not even close,did u even read my post addressing that?.
Pretty much everytime he has struggled against weaker guys,he is either attempting to devour a planet,meaning he is hungry,or his hunger has been mentioned,barely,can you find a galactus who has fed on more than a planet acrually being beaten by weaker guys.

1) You have the scan and you don't even know what you are talking about. Nowhere does it say he just fed,infact he complains that the blast used on thanos drained his energy and the hunger is on him heavily,clearly showing he was nowhere near fed,unless you believe one blast will make a galactus who just fed hungry again?,which would be ridiculous

2) Again you don't know what you are talking about. One planet is nothing to galactus,he eats one planet per month on an average basis because he is not evil,and thus feeds only enough to not be hungry normally,only feeding more when he is about to fight a powerful opponent,superman and the sun are not the same as galactus,not even close. I bet you can't use your full strength if ur starving now can you?. galactus at one hundred percent power is when he is fully fed,anything less than being full fed is a weakened galactus,with the power varying. The same way a human when starving cannot do as much as when he is fed. Galactus at fully fed is his full power,not fully fed is weakened. I don't know where you pull this stuff from

3)What? Galactus didn't retreat he was facing it alone after all the others died and fled,what the hell r u talking about?,it was even blatantly said he was facing it alone.

4) Un dosent kill the user,you made that crap up

Just man to man.

Genii96
But the UN is part of him,so it counts as man to man

abhilegend

1) You have the scan and you don't even know what you are talking about. Nowhere does it say he just fed,infact he complains that the blast used on thanos drained his energy and the hunger is on him heavily,clearly showing he was nowhere near fed,unless you believe one blast will make a galactus who just fed hungry again?,which would be ridiculous What are you talking about? He was fed and dealing with Thanos made him hungry. Read the comic FFS.

Galactus is fully fed at one planet. Four planets is an amp. Just like Superman going to sun is an amp.

He was the last but he wasn't doing anything to it.

facepalm

Have you even read anything about it?

abhilegend
Just for fun. Magus disintegrates Galactus with a solar system level blast.

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346610_INFINTY_WARS04-07.jpg

Galactus needed help from Strange and Vishanti to reconstitute himself.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346615_Dr-strange_Muerte_3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346620_Dr-strange_Muerte_8.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346621_Dr-strange_Muerte_9.jpg

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
^ except...it didn't destroy him at all?

You actually manage to confuse yourself

Genii96
What are you talking about? He was fed and dealing with Thanos made him hungry. Read the comic FFS.

Galactus is fully fed at one planet. Four planets is an amp. Just like Superman going to sun is an amp.

He was the last but he wasn't doing anything to it.

facepalm

Have you even read anything about it?

1) Nowhere there in those scans did It even ention he was fed,infact we see him say the hunger is on him,now if you are going to tell me that galactus goes from being sated to being hungry because of a blast from thanos,which thanos himself admits didn't do squat,and then a blast from galactus which oneshotted thanos, you are realling grasping for straws here

2)Galactus,fully fed on one planet?,my goodnessfacepalm

3)He outperformed an entire group of celestials,arishem includes THAT is the feat,not what he did to the engine

4) Clearly you haven't,if you think it kills the user.

5) That scan shoes galan taking a cheapshot from an attack composed of 5CCUs,and reforming himself,yea,low end feat right?

Golgo13
But the UN is part of him,so it counts as man to man

No weapons for anyone. Just mano y mano.

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ except...it didn't destroy him at all?

You actually manage to confuse yourself He did it with help of Strange and Vishanti.

Alone he would've died.

abhilegend
1) Nowhere there in those scans did It even ention he was fed,infact we see him say the hunger is on him,now if you are going to tell me that galactus goes from being sated to being hungry because of a blast from thanos,which thanos himself admits didn't do squat,and then a blast from galactus which oneshotted thanos, you are realling grasping for straws here So he got hungry but before being hungry, he was actually hungry?

That's some logic right there. Galactus says "I'm hungry now" but it actually means "No, I was hungry even before I fought Thanos."

laughing out loud

Haha, shut up already if you're so ignorant.

Do you want me to post all those scans of Galactus being fed after eating one planet?

He didn't outperform shit. He just stood there while others retreated. There is no proof that Galactus was there because he was more powerful or anything.

Name one time anybody has used it and it doesn't kills the user. Like Morg? Or like Reed?

Magus flat out said its just a solar system level blast and Galactus had warning that an energy blast is coming his way.

"Solar system" level blast killed Galactus. Chew on that for awhile.

Genii96
So he got hungry but before being hungry, he was actually hungry?

That's some logic right there. Galactus says "I'm hungry now" but it actually means "No, I was hungry even before I fought Thanos."

laughing out loud

Haha, shut up already if you're so ignorant.

Do you want me to post all those scans of Galactus being fed after eating one planet?

He didn't outperform shit. He just stood there while others retreated. There is no proof that Galactus was there because he was more powerful or anything.

Name one time anybody has used it and it doesn't kills the user. Like Morg? Or like Reed?

Magus flat out said its just a solar system level blast and Galactus had warning that an energy blast is coming his way.

"Solar system" level blast killed Galactus. Chew on that for awhile.

1) It means he wasn't anywhere near well fed smartass,if one blast made the hunger come,clearly his energues were already reduced,this isn't rocket science.

2)When you learn the difference between being fed and fully fed,then you can come back. One planet is enough to stave off his hunger,that is all.

3)Oh yes I am sure being able to fight against the engine that killed celestials and caused others to flee,hold it back alone means he didn't outperform the celestials there. Ridiculous

4)Seeing as galactus himself is still alive,that kinda shits on that theory,reed didn't die after using it on abraxas either. Are you saying galactus who planned to use the UN on abraxas,was planning on dying and releasing him again? Lol.

5) Except galactus didn't die,and the only reason he even needed help was because death,one of the most powerful abstracts tried to stop him from merely reforming himself and everybody else,nothing to do with the CCU attack,which galactus wasn't even impressed by. Oh and how fed was galan then huh?

Galactus has vaped galaxies as a side effect to a fight while weakened,faced of tenebrous who is easily above universal while weakened,caused a multidimensional collapse in his fight with agamotto while not well fed. A fed galactus nearly collapsed the multiverse as a side effect to a fight. You chew on that for a while.

abhilegend
1) It means he wasn't anywhere near well fed smartass,if one blast made the hunger come,clearly his energues were already reduced,this isn't rocket science.
Circular logic FTW. There is no well fed Galactus. Either he is hungry or he is fed. More than one planet means he is amped. Can you post a single scan where he ate a planet and isn't fed? And post a scan of fully fed Galactus while you're at it. No celestials were killed. Read the damn comic. And he just stood there, having no effect on Engine. When did Galactus used UN? You know Morg died using it, right? And Reed destroyed entire universe and himself. The universe just rebooted without Abraxas. Did you even read the comic? Honest question. Galactus actually died there. Read the damn comic. He didn't needed help against Death as she was unable to directly influence anybody there. He was fed at that point. Getting disintegrated don't impress Galactus? Lulz.

Galactus has never destroyed Galactus while fighting someone, that was a speculation from Thanos.

Tenebrous is all hype.

Multidimensional collapse? When?

French and British armies fighting nearly collapsed a significant portion of omniverse once in Exiles.

http://i.imgur.com/aWDQswP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pHLtVdP.jpg?1

That feat is so much higher than anything Galactus has done, you better forget about using it.

abhilegend
Bump.

vin

Josh_Alexander
Hmmmm. COIE Antimonitor would stomp, but if Galactus uses the Ultimate Nullifier then i guess Galactus' team should win.

RangerDX
AM solos

the true multiversal New Gods abstract version of Darkseid likely solos as well

RadZoa
Darkseid simply handwaves them for existence

Board Walker
Darkseid or Anti Monitor solos team 2.

Team 1 consist of two megaversal entities, versus two less than universal entities.

carver9
Galactus wins it for team Marvel.

Zack M
Originally posted by Board Walker
Darkseid or Anti Monitor solos team 2.

Team 1 consist of two megaversal entities, versus two less than universal entities.

Megaversal? Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.