Werewolf by Night vs. Man-Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Man-Wolf not at his best, basically a version that's the closest power-wise to WBN to make it fair.

riv6672
This is just about an even split, really.

Henry_Pym
Star God rapes him, he has ghetto power cosmic.

Classic Spidey rogue level probably loses, as he has no real control but is comfortably ahead stat wise.

riv6672
How is he comfortably ahead in stats?
Not saying you're wrong, i just didnt find anything this morning that would lead me to believe that.

zopzop
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Classic Spidey rogue level probably loses, as he has no real control but is comfortably ahead stat wise.
Huh?

Werewolf by Night has actually beaten the Hulk once and held his own in a prolonged fight a second time.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by riv6672
How is he comfortably ahead in stats?
Not saying you're wrong, i just didnt find anything this morning that would lead me to believe that. Man-wolf is easily in Lizard level strength wise if not stronger. Jack on the other hand I've seen far more often at a bit above cap level.

StiltmanFTW

He overpowered Creed and choked the shit out of the Hulk...

Henry_Pym
Where do you put Jack physically? I've always put him around Spidey level with better Ma skills?

juggernaut74
Creed at that point straight up admitted Jack was stronger iirc.

riv6672
Yeah i recall that fight.

abhilegend
I still laugh at Jack straight up choking out hulk.

StiltmanFTW
He would do the same to your Superman. Only Superman's neck would get snapped in the process.

riv6672
Magic.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Where do you put Jack physically? I've always put him around Spidey level with better Ma skills?

Depends on the version. He had at least one upgrade.

Full werewolf form Jack is probably a good deal stronger than Parker.

Henry_Pym
Hey, I'm cool with conceding my earlier point about stats, I know Jack mostly from early monster comics and his Cap team ups. Did the amp come as part of howling commandos?

StiltmanFTW
No idea when it happened exactly, but when he fought Creed, he had it. He could basically go from his traditional look to a full werewolf mode. Had control over his actions, too.

Creed was at base - before his first upgrade - but it was still a very impressive showing for Russell.

Henry_Pym
Just out of curiosity I looked at the Marvel wiki, they list him at Cap level.

I guess I'm not the only one.

StiltmanFTW
Cap wouldn't overpower Creed. And bios are good for nothing, really. But if you want to play it that way, fine.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Jack_Russell_%28Earth-616%29

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/w/werewolf.htm

Classic form - 1,500 Ibs. Almost twice as strong as Cap, bio-wise.

Full form - Class 1.

PS. At his absolute worst, base Creed was listed at 900 Ibs. Still stronger than Steve, though.

Henry_Pym
I wasn't implying you're wrong, I'm sorry if you took it that way, was just pointing out in most appearances Jack is below Spidey by a noticeable margin (class 20-30)

Jameson jr. was treated identically to early lizard.

StiltmanFTW
durhulk

It's okay.

Classic WBN, you're most likely right. Modern one though...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15776/588798-wolf1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.