Loki vs. Captian Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

Surtur
DC Cap or Marvel?

Wonder Man
Marvel

Flyattractor
Is Loki still a babe?

Mike82
Carol Danvers?

Henry_Pym
Loki kills Carol or Mar-Vell

Mike82
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Loki kills Carol or Mar-Vell

How? I'm only familiar with the movie version of Loki and Iron Man knocked him on his ass.

ShadowFyre
Knocking someone on their ass in the MCU doesn't mean much. She should be his equal physically if not his better. But he should win more often than not. Blasts, deception etc.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Mike82
How? I'm only familiar with the movie version of Loki and Iron Man knocked him on his ass. Not to be an ass, but the movies hold no bearing here. Loki is stronger than either at base & Carol isn't as powerful an energy sponge vs magic.

Mike82
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Not to be an ass, but the movies hold no bearing here. Loki is stronger than either at base & Carol isn't as powerful an energy sponge vs magic.

No problem. Marvel lists Loki's Max at 50 tons. Iron Man can handle 100 tons and Carol is between 70-90 tons. I agree though, that Carol would struggle with absorbing Loki's Magic.

Surtur
Yeah don't trust those Marvel lists. See they tend to act like when they say a character can lift 100 tons..that is their max. Iron Man has lifted far in excess of 100 tons. Hell The Thing, who isn't considered a Class 100, has lifted more then 100 tons.

I almost think Marvel does this on purpose. Like if they get a bunch of letters saying "your rankings are bullshit" they know a lot of people are reading their comics.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Marvel

I know, but which comics company?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I know, but which comics company? Marver9

Mike82
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah don't trust those Marvel lists. See they tend to act like when they say a character can lift 100 tons..that is their max. Iron Man has lifted far in excess of 100 tons. Hell The Thing, who isn't considered a Class 100, has lifted more then 100 tons.

I almost think Marvel does this on purpose. Like if they get a bunch of letters saying "your rankings are bullshit" they know a lot of people are reading their comics.

100 tons is as high as Marvel goes. Class 100 just means 100 tons or more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.