Apocolypse and Thanos!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
vs Odin at the rainbow bridge in Asgard.Yes Odin can summon gunginer!

StiltmanFTW
Odin gets busted on.

zom1967
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Odin gets busted on. Where I don`t get into a stupid busting fight,Stiltman!

zom1967
Well ,not trying to say woe is me but it looks like i am hated for defending my self,by 95% of this board.Don`t worry I will not post any new threads!At least in the near future.

ShadowFyre
Apocalypse shouldn't be in this fight. He gets easily one shotted as a side effect of the real fight.

StiltmanFTW
Apoc hate is strong on this forum. Nur did better against Bolt's scream stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
I don't hate Apoc, but there is literally nothing he can do to Odin under his own power, he is just out of his league.

StiltmanFTW
Same can be said about Thanos.

Sin I AM
Like to see the dialogue between apoc n thanos

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Me too. Too bad those two have never met in comics.

Terryc250
Apoc doesn't belong here..

StiltmanFTW
YOU don't belong here uhuh

Jokes aside, first time I'm seeing you.

Branlor Swift
I've seen Terry post a couple times. Completely forgettable member, but I've seen him before

MF DELPH
Assuming that Odin isn't going to pull the Jambjorn anti-cellestial armor spell that he's never used out his ass there is actually something that Apocalypse can contribute to this fight as most of Odin's attacks aren't going to do much to him. By feats, however, Thanos would have to do most of the offensive heavy lifting and he's not really in Odin's class as it stands. There best chance would be to make it a physical fight rather than trading blasts. Odin wins the heavy majority though.

psycho gundam
^ You know damn well Apocalypse would get shit on

StiltmanFTW
So would Thanos...

MF DELPH
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ You know damn well Apocalypse would get shit on

I know, but I refuse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.