Is Green Lantern still a herald?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Saw a clip of a D.C. cartoon movie yesterday when Superman dominated him and Batman. with the introduction of so many lanterns over the last 15 years, is he still depicted as a full herald?

krisblaze
What is a full herald?

It's not a term we use here on KMC.

Who is he?

Surtur
The movie you saw was probably based on Nu 52. I don't know what you mean by high herald, if you're asking if they could beat Silver Surfer I would think the answer is no.

Stoic
Yes he is, but Superman is Superman, and he could take out Terrax just as easily. There is a difference between Mid Herald to High Herald, and High Herald to Low Trans. Even though people may not like Superman, he's still a beast.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes he is, but Superman is Superman, and he could take out Terrax just as easily. There is a difference between Mid Herald to High Herald, and High Herald to Low Trans. Even though people may not like Superman, he's still a beast.

WHAT? I understand your overall point, but hell no to Terrax. Where are you getting that Terrax is that weak? Superman would never be abel to play with Terrax, a guy who could cleave his sternum.

Reflassshh
That's only your opinion, though. Terrax is quite a chump.

carver9
Terrax has some good showings. A few lows but monstrous highs.

Digi
Pre-FP Lanterns jobbed out to streets occasionally too. It's nothing new. Nu52 may lack the best feats of their former selves, but it's no cause for overreaction, I'd imagine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.