Colossus vs Namora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Namora is fresh out of the water.

carver9
Namora.

Mike82
Namora curbstomps.

Genii96
Namora beats him into the ground. She casually tossed him aide in the xmen vs atlas fight when chasing storm

juggernaut74
Really?

Mike82
Yeah, really. Collossus would put up a good fight against a dry Namora, but Namora would crush Piotr if she's wet. She speed blitzed Thor, traded blows with the Hulk and knocked Ms Marvel around like a rag doll.

On the actual X-Men vs Atlas comic, they don't fight, but Collossus staters backwards when Namora blows right past him.

StiltmanFTW
What is it with those new guys commenting specifically in Namora threads? laughing out loud Socks or what?

Originally posted by Mike82
but Namora would crush Piotr if she's wet.

Piotr would need to make her wet first vin

carver9
laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Yeah, really. Collossus would put up a good fight against a dry Namora, but Namora would crush Piotr if she's wet. She speed blitzed Thor, traded blows with the Hulk and knocked Ms Marvel around like a rag doll.

On the actual X-Men vs Atlas comic, they don't fight, but Collossus staters backwards when Namora blows right past him. Scans?

Sin I AM
Alotta band wagon jumpers in this thread

Genii96
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Really?
It goes like this
- namora beats up psylocke
- cyclops hits her with an optic blast from behind
-storm grabs the cerebro unit that they stole
-namora chases storm,storms flies by colossus who balls his fist as namor approaches
-namora blows right through him

juggernaut74
Don't remember it that way.

Genii96
Er,I might've mixed it up,kinda been a while since I saw it

juggernaut74
Namora didn't think she could hurt the Hulk looking at those scans.

Genii96
She didn't think she could do more than what she was doing due to the dryness of the environment

juggernaut74

On the actual X-Men vs Atlas comic, they don't fight, but Collossus staters backwards when Namora blows right past him. Colossus has:

Slugged it out against Gladiator
KO'd Savage Hulk
KO'd Wendigo
Stopped a uber Juggernaut
One-shotted a massive tank
One-shotted a giant monster
KO'd Blob
Overpowered a giant Sentinel trying to crush him
Fought Red Hulk(before Juggernaut tapping)
Tooled War Machine
Was getting the better of classic Sasquatch
Tossed She-Hulk aside like a ragdoll
Restrained Iron Man
Restrained Binary
Bashed in Abominations face
Tooled the entire New X-Men team
Beat up S'ym(who broke Wolverines claws)
Sent Arkon flying with a punch
KO'd Rockslide(who knocked WWHulk on his @ss)
KO'd Frenzy(who sent She-Hulk packing with a single punch)
Fought Vision to a double KO
Has been called one of the strongest beings on the planet

I don't care if you think Namora wins, I just think you're lowballing Colossus

celeyhyga17
Namora is overrated

The Nuul
Colossus wins, he got respect from WWH. Namora ain't winning shit, not touching this.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-14.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Ms. Marvel killed WWH Skrull shifty

Yeah, I know. Super Skrulls jobbed hard.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus wins, he got respect from WWH. Namora ain't winning shit, not touching this.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/magneto1166/World%20War%20Hulk%20X-Men%202/WWHulkX-Men2-14.jpg
thumb up

leonidas
wtf with the namora threads...? does she have some new and awesome feats or something? afaik she is still<namor, and petey would give namor a very solid run for his money. without seeing something (and a couple, consistent showings) i ain't giving this to namora....it should go without saying of course, but a one-time 'plowing through' of someone is hella different from a full on, focused fight.

Mike82

Respect doesn't win fights. Hulk respected his courage. That's nice. He still got owned just like everyone else.

Namora has held her own in a fight against Hulk, blitzed Thor, wrestled Hercules to the ground, ripped off a huge chunk of a battleship and threw it at a spaceship, and lifted a ship out of the water.

Piotr is very strong, but strength is all he has. Flight gives Namora a huge tactical advantage over him. It has also been implied or outright stated that Namora is just as strong as her cousin. She just lacks the exposure.

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
wtf with the namora threads...? does she have some new and awesome feats or something?
Someone posted an Agents of Atlas scan a few threads back. People were really impressed with her getting wet(giggity) and physically dominating Carol Danvers(also giggity), then a bunch of threads popped up.

Not even sure why. Carol was never some physical juggernaut. Deathbird still gives her a good go for ****'s sake.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by leonidas
wtf with the namora threads...? does she have some new and awesome feats or something? afaik she is still<namor, and petey would give namor a very solid run for his money. without seeing something (and a couple, consistent showings) i ain't giving this to namora....it should go without saying of course, but a one-time 'plowing through' of someone is hella different from a full on, focused fight. Nah, Namor kicks his teeth in.

leonidas
i agree namor would beat him, but pete would def make him work for it, imo. hell bengy has had some classics with namor, and i'd put pete above ben in pure strength nowadays...

Mike82
Originally posted by StyleTime
Someone posted an Agents of Atlas scan. People were really impressed with her getting wet(giggity) and physically dominating Carol Danvers(also giggity), then a bunch of threads popped up.

Not even sure why. Carol was never some physical juggernaught. Deathbird still gives her a good go for ****'s sake.

I see Carol as someone who teeters between high middleweight to heavyweight as far as powers go. Carol has held her own in a fight against Wonderman, KO The Sentry, owned Count Nefaria, and wrecked a whole army of Super-Skrulls invading NY City. The thing about her fight with Namora isn't that she lost, but that she lost badly. Carol only lasted for a few seconds after Namora got hydrated.

Genii96
Originally posted by leonidas i agree namor would beat him, but pete would def make him work for it, imo. hell bengy has had some classics with namor, and i'd put pete above ben in pure strength nowadays...

Namor has oneshotted thing more than once, then came avx

zopzop
Originally posted by Genii96
then came avx
Yup. Marvel sh|t on the only franchise that kept them afloat in the troubled 90s. Stupid MFers.

abhilegend
Namor would kick the shit out of colossus. Namor fights the likes of hulk and Thor, bloodies ****ing Thanos with a punch and tanks screaming from Black bolt.

Colossus would be scrap metal after Namor would be done with him.

The Nuul
This isn't a Namor fight, it's "Namora" and she doesn't do shit to Colossus.

Mike82

Namora just doesn't have the showings of Colossus and her cousin. That's not her fault. She just doesn't have as much exposure. It has been implied and flat out stated that Namora is just as strong as her cousin. Still, the feats she has are impressive to say the least.

juggernaut74

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Nah, Namor kicks his teeth in.

But it WOULD be a fight. Spidey's entire history against guys out of his league shows that.

Genii96
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. Marvel sh|t on the only franchise that kept them afloat in the troubled 90s. Stupid MFers.
Thing beatung namor by using fraking fish tooth to pin him,the same guy who lifted utopia island just a few issues ago,almost punched the screen when I saw that.

basilisk
I think Colossus could probably win it actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.