Deadpool vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

h1a8
Good fight
I say BP koes him ftw

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Good fight
I say BP koes him ftw Wrong.

Vanguard
Panther

StiltmanFTW
Panther. DP spends too much time talking to himself and thinking of collectible Marvel cards and shit.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Panther. DP spends too much time talking to himself and thinking of collectible Marvel cards and shit. You agree with Vanguard and Golgo.

May God have mercy on your soul.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Oh shit... sad

Vanguard
Originally posted by Mindset
You agree with Vanguard

Most smart people do.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Vanguard
Most smart people do. Speaking of Vangards, and Vangard related things, I have a task for you.

I want you to find statements of the shield that was holding Tony that BP smashed. If you can do this, I will call you Vangard. thumb up

Flyattractor
DP eventually wins due to HP ONLY unless the decapitating trick can actually kill him.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Speaking of Vangards, and Vangard related things, I have a task for you.

I want you to find statements of the shield that was holding Tony that BP smashed. If you can do this, I will call you Vangard. thumb up

I can't promise anything. cool

Vanguard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
DP eventually wins due to HP ONLY unless the decapitating trick can actually kill him.

BP wouldn't put up with Deadpool's foolishness. He wins via K.O. I've seen Deadpool survive decapitation I believe.

deathslash
Originally posted by Vanguard
BP wouldn't put up with Deadpool's foolishness. He wins via K.O. I've seen Deadpool survive decapitation I believe. deadpool has survived decapitation but his head always needs to be reatached by someone else in order for him to be in fighting shape again. BP takes Wade's head as a trophy.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, DP can survive beheading. Happened to him more than once, pretty sure. First example that comes to my mind was when Wolverine cut his head off in Cable&Deadpool.

One would argue that Thanos' curse was a factor, but with the high-end HFs, decapitation is a walk in a park, really.

deathslash
Yeah, DP can survive beheading. Happened to him more than once, pretty sure. First example that comes to my mind was when Wolverine cut his head off in Cable&Deadpool.

One would argue that Thanos' curse was a factor, but with the high-end HFs, decapitation is a walk in a park, really. also in Axis event Apoc ripped his head off and wade was still conscious and talking.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Scan? I would love to see that.

DarkSaint85
DP even had a whole evil twin made up of all the body parts he had lost over the years....

StiltmanFTW
Ah, "Evil Deadpool" from Daniel Way's series. That was an obnoxious idea, lol.

deathslash
laughing out loud

Scan? I would love to see that. give me a moment

deathslash
here it is
Originally posted by Galan007
AXIS (1/2):
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/21598599_Avengers__X-Men_-_Axis_09-014.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

Did Deadpool succeed, btw?

deathslash
Thanks.

Did Deadpool succeed, btw? yes, he did. He eventually talked Evan down and after their personalities were reversed, he led Evan to shelter.

SamZED
60/40 depending on DP's mindset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.