Thanos VERSUS Thors:PREDICTIONS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
How many Thor's will Thanos kill?

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23272737_Secret_Wars_2015-_003-025.jpg

What say you?

Branlor Swift
You jinxed it.

It's going to be a non fight now. Great thread comic ruiner.

The Nuul
It's the Sentry beating Galactus all over again, but worst... it didn't happen.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You jinxed it.

If this thread has caused you pain....

I did my job!

carver9
Thanos has a crew with him so it's not just going to be him 'killing' Thors.

psycho gundam
I predict the usual suspects only seeing low showings for Thanos and Thor (oh there will be plenty) and making essentially troll threads/posts that tie Superman in and he's displayed as a superior to either character or both

The countdown starts now

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos has a crew with him so it's not just going to be him 'killing' Thors.

None of that negates the premise of the thread.

How many Thors will be sent to Valhalla at Thanos hand?

Reflassshh

deathlife
Aren't these alternate reality Thors?

quanchi112
Originally posted by deathlife
Aren't these alternate reality Thors? Thanos already defeated the 616 Thir not holding back with the power gem. Canon.

Galan007
One of two things will happen, imo:

a.) The Cabal will slay the Thors remorselessly.
b.) There won't be much of a fight. The Cabal will ultimately allow themselves to be 'arrested' by the Thors, and taken back to Castle Doom in hopes of getting some answers.

Branlor Swift
Yeah probably option b now that Lob jinxed it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos already defeated the 616 Thir not holding back with the power gem. Canon.

1) Thor wasn't stable.

2) The cowardly emo eggplant needed a gun!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1) Thor wasn't stable.

2) The cowardly emo eggplant needed a gun!

1.He was bloodlusted and not holding back

2.He added that tech to his standard equipment , so you're point is irrelevant,

3.You're a boring troll.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Insane Titan
1.He was bloodlusted and not holding back

2.He added that tech to his standard equipment , so you're point is irrelevant,

3.You're a boring troll.

What part of unstable do you not understand?

1)Being bloodlusted doesn't negate my point.

2) Thanos attempted to handle Thor on even terms and was bloodied. The cowardly spirit arose and he left to get help.

3) You've been annihilated by a "Troll" then several times. So much so you even changed your name.

quanchi112
1) Thor wasn't stable.

2) The cowardly emo eggplant needed a gun! Thor was more dangerous in this arc. He decimated the surfer. What happened recently when he fought the surfer ? Did Thor win ?

Thor needed a hammer and the power gem. Unlike Thor's weapons Thanos creates his own.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
What part of unstable do you not understand?

1)Being bloodlusted doesn't negate my point.

2) Thanos attempted to handle Thor on even terms and was bloodied. The cowardly spirit arose and he left to get help.

3) You've been annihilated by a "Troll" then several times. So much so you even changed your name.

1. He was enraged, big difference.

2. It's called been smart, a concept you're unfamiliar with.

3. You repeating the same old shit isn't annihilating, it's you're predicability mixed with stupidity.

StiltmanFTW
Over 9000.

carver9
And it begins

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathlife
Aren't these alternate reality Thors?

Yeah, last I checked. Still, Disney Marvel's hatred for Thor continues to grow.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Still, Disney Marvel's hatred for Thor continues to grow.

The House of El HIGHLY approves of this stance!

LordofBrooklyn
1. He was enraged, big difference.

2. It's called been smart, a concept you're unfamiliar with.

3. You repeating the same old shit isn't annihilating, it's you're predicability mixed with stupidity.

Thor's ability to reason was diminished with each passing moment in that arc.

In your BRILLIANCE you think that's a non-factor?

A rational Thor while a brawler would've quickly utilized the range of abilities Mjolnir provided. More importantly, he would've started tapping into the gem.

2) Thanos fears combat. He avoids brawls as often as possible. Cowardice by any other name.

3) I stomped you in reference to The Sentry and his abilities as well. Did you predict that one also?

Insane Titan
Thor's ability to reason was diminished with each passing moment in that arc.

In your BRILLIANCE you think that's a non-factor?

A rational Thor while a brawler would've quickly utilized the range of abilities Mjolnir provided. More importantly, he would've started tapping into the gem.

2) Thanos fears combat. He avoids brawls as often as possible. Cowardice by any other name.

3) I stomped you in reference to The Sentry and his abilities as well. Did you predict that one also?

1. Thor brawls for about 90% of his fights , plus he was reversed a a energy attacks and absorbed another with his hammer. So clearly you're wrong.

2. More bullshit from you. It's clear now you're just trolling or stupid.

3. Haha so you're delusional now too? Care to prove this.

ShadowFyre
Anyway, on average to high showings Thanks could take on several Thor's at once, but Thor has attacks that commonly transcend his peers, so Thanos would eventually go down. OKT would mop the floor with him.

But in this comic? They're gonna reverse ninja Thor to hell.

LordofBrooklyn
3. Haha so you're delusional now too? Care to prove this.

My other 2 points are self-evident!

Now point 3

You REALLY want to deny this?

StiltmanFTW

If anything, they wank him too much.

Insane Titan
My other 2 points are self-evident!

Now point 3

You REALLY want to deny this? more like bullshit as I disproved you're points with multiple examples.

Yeah, I won't you to post this thread where you "annihilate" me.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If anything, they wank him too much.
Anything Asgardian actually, but you're 100% correct.

As to the thread, it doesn't matter how many Thors Thanos destroys. They aren't 616 versions. So let him massacre away, it means nothing.

Surtur
Thor needed the power gem and warrior madness to even draw blood from Thanos. Before anyone says anything, yes, it wasn't true warrior madness, but still something very much like it.

LordofBrooklyn
more like bullshit as I disproved you're points with multiple examples.

Yeah, I won't you to post this thread where you "annihilate" me.

You know the thread fell off the server so you conveniently feel bold now.

Maybe the more tech savvy can condense the search to December/2013-January 2014 where the stomping took place. The thread involves the Sentry and possibly Thanos.

Surtur

Maybe the more tech savvy can condense the search to December/2013-January 2014 where the stomping took place. The thread involves the Sentry and possibly Thanos.

Boom.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t584255.html

I just typed in Sentry vs Thanos on google, went to advanced settings, and specified it only show results from this sites domain. Which is actually a much faster way to find things then using the search engines on actual forums to be honest.

Not sure if that is the topic you meant, but it is from 2013, and is 17 pages long.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t588440.html

Or it could be that one, which is from december 2013 and features Death Sentry.

Insane Titan

Maybe the more tech savvy can condense the search to December/2013-January 2014 where the stomping took place. The thread involves the Sentry and possibly Thanos. ha you're just full of shit and excuses.

Good job conceding on the other 2 points though.

Stoic

Do you think that Disney will have a hand in nerfing characters? They said that they wouldn't get overly involved in the direction that marvel characters are moving in. Then again words are words.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think that Disney will have a hand in nerfing characters? They said that they wouldn't get overly involved in the direction that marvel characters are moving in. Then again words are words.

YES. Characters like Thor and Gamora have completely lost their edge and I think Disney influence has everything to do with it. Both morally (clear good and evil characters) and power level (has to be right for movies.) It sickens me. I'm just waiting for Black Bolt to be portrayed like Banshee.

JayDaDon
I dunno, Thor was tearin it up when he was unworthy. I think the minor characters like GOTG no doubt had to do alot of conforming to the movies after the movie, but guys like the avengers dont have to as much because they are well known.

ODG
YES. Characters like Thor and Gamora have completely lost their edge and I think Disney influence has everything to do with it. Both morally (clear good and evil characters) and power level (has to be right for movies.) It sickens me. I'm just waiting for Black Bolt to be portrayed like Banshee. But current Thor is accruing great showings. As is Odinson.

I agree that Gamora couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag at this point though.

zom1967
Oh come on Thanos is a mid level sky father as far as I`m concerned.He could probably beat 5 Thor`s in a long fight.So if there are 14 sky fathers on earth he ranks about,5-7 to me!

LordofBrooklyn
ha you're just full of shit and excuses.

I can always count on you to be a swollen, pompous, ass!

The thread is out of reach BUT something else isn't.

You are even more sensitive than the emo eggplant you worship. Due to this fact you had to lash out when I embarassed you.

You sent me a PM!

I STILL HAVE THE PM!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zom1967
Oh come on Thanos is a mid level sky father as far as I`m concerned.He could probably beat 5 Thor`s in a long fight.So if there are 14 sky fathers on earth he ranks about,5-7 to me!

You can't be serious.

quanchi112

You are even more sensitive than the emo eggplant you worship. Due to this fact you had to lash out when I embarassed you.

You sent me a PM!

I STILL HAVE THE PM! He sent another pm.

That's definitely his thing.

laughing out loud

He did so to myself, galan, TI, etc.

LordofBrooklyn
He sent another pm.

laughing out loud

He did so to myself, galan, TI, etc.

I'll wait to see what he says now.

zopzop
the emo eggplant you worship
You take that back! Or this forum will run red with blood.....................of the House of El.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
You take that back! Or this forum will run red with blood.....................of the House of El.

The ruler of the House of El takes NOTHING BACK!!!

zopzop
The ruler of the House of El takes NOTHING BACK!!!
tomcat
It's coming........

zom1967
Oh Thanos with some prep can beat Odin 6.5 out of 10 know problem!

LordofBrooklyn
Oh Thanos with some prep can beat Odin 6.5 out of 10 know problem!

This is a totally different assertion than the one you made earlier.

I take it you concede that Thanos is not a skyfather by any means.

Insane Titan

You sent me a PM!

I STILL HAVE THE PM! So you're still full of excuses.

No comeback on the other 2 points you lost on

And? Is that some kind of big deal.

Insane Titan
He sent another pm.

laughing out loud

He did so to myself, galan, TI, etc. and you're a attention seeking gutless coward.

Do you miss the taste of my cum that bad?

LordofBrooklyn
So you're still full of excuses.

No comeback on the other 2 points you lost on

And? Is that some kind of big deal.

Excuses?

YOU'RE A PATHETIC LIAR!!!!

It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't characterizing me as a liar as well.

You made claims about The Sentry that even the most casual fan would know were asinine. I proved you wrong point by point with scans. Your response was to lash out with a ridiculous PM.

You've lost the other 2 points just as badly as you got broken in The Sentry thread.

Let BLOOD AND THUNDER prove the point to any rational individual

Insane Titan
Excuses?

YOU'RE A PATHETIC LIAR!!!!

It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't characterizing me as a liar as well.

You made claims about The Sentry that even the most casual fan would know were asinine. I proved you wrong point by point with scans. Your response was to lash out with a ridiculous PM.

You've lost the other 2 points just as badly as you got broken in The Sentry thread.

Let BLOOD AND THUNDER prove the point to any rational individual you did no such thing, and what a surprise you can't "find" this thread. Another lie from you.

You just spew bravado nonsense whilst having every point you try to make torn to pieces and be shown for what you are.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You are welcome

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=590129&pagenumber=1

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are welcome

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=590129&pagenumber=1 Ah the thread where LOB "Annihilates" me laughing out loud

He uses feats not knowing nothing about , then wants a BZ using RKT against someone well below him, awesome knowledge of characters right there!

quanchi112
and you're a attention seeking gutless coward.

Do you miss the taste of my cum that bad? You send angry pms to posters. It's so predictable of your instability.

carver9
Something is seriously wrong with that guy. Never seen anyone on the Internet act like him.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Something is seriously wrong with that guy. Never seen anyone on the Internet act like him.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are welcome

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=590129&pagenumber=1

Thank you, General McAbe!

Branlor Swift
The trio of Quan, Lob, and Carver.

LordofQuarver?

LordofBrooklyn
The trio of Quan, Lob, and Carver.

LordofQuarver?

If Quan and Carver denounce both Thanos and Hulk they will be welcomed into The House of El!

Insane Titan
You send angry pms to posters. It's so predictable of your instability. coming from the guy that edits PM's to try and win a argument.

But I forgot "that's just the way you are" and "if people don't like that you're bad ass it's tough" laughing out loud laughing out loud

Board Walker
Well KMC is functioning as usual I see

quanchi112
coming from the guy that edits PM's to try and win a argument.

But I forgot "that's just the way you are" and "if people don't like that you're bad ass it's tough" laughing out loud laughing out loud I did not edit your pm. It seems it isn't just me you lash out at because of your lack of self control.

Just quit being so angry. Galan, TI, myself, LOB. I bet there are more. Just chill out, tough guy.

Insane Titan
I did not edit your pm. It seems it isn't just me you lash out at because of your lack of self control.

Just quit being so angry. Galan, TI, myself, LOB. I bet there are more. Just chill out, tough guy. haha you cropped the msg because you msg me.

You're such a bad ass laughing out loud who needs attention even your online friends think you're scum.

Why are you so jealous of me?

Time Immemorial
Why am I being involved? I only get involved in drama if it involves Riv or KT.

Anyways, has this come out yet on shelves?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Why am I being involved?

Anyways, has this come out yet on shelves?

You've got ages to wait for Thanos to fight the Thors.

Secret Wars #4 got delayed.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You've got ages to wait for Thanos to fight the Thors.

Secret Wars #4 got delayed.

Fcking A.

Board Walker
Why do people say "fcking A?" What are they fcking? Fcking A couch? A donkey? Or does it mean fcking ass?

quanchi112
haha you cropped the msg because you msg me.

You're such a bad ass laughing out loud who needs attention even your online friends think you're scum.

Why are you so jealous of me? Dude, chill out and send me a pm and really lash out. You're so riled up. I just hope one day you confront your inner demons, troubled Miguel.

zom1967
This is a totally different assertion than the one you made earlier.

I take it you concede that Thanos is not a skyfather by any means. In the middle of the pack maybe 6 or 7 out of 14 or so sky fathers on the earth.If i did right something to mess that opinion up ,my bad.Not trying to be a hypocrite!

Insane Titan
Dude, chill out and send me a pm and really lash out. You're so riled up. I just hope one day you confront your inner demons, troubled Miguel. haha trying to act all smart only makes you look worse because everyone on here knows what you are.

Nice job not refuting what I said about the PM, can you become anymore of a coward?

LordofBrooklyn
In the middle of the pack maybe 6 or 7 out of 14 or so sky fathers on the earth.If i did right something to mess that opinion up ,my bad.Not trying to be a hypocrite!

Thanos isn't a skyfather.

Period.

I will destroy ANY Thanosi who says otherwise!

quanchi112
haha trying to act all smart only makes you look worse because everyone on here knows what you are.

Nice job not refuting what I said about the PM, can you become anymore of a coward? It isn't an act I'm really intelligent, angry dude.

You rage pm at posters. Multiple. Like a girl who can't control herself. Just announce you are on your period so posters know. Yw.

Branlor Swift
Thanos isn't a skyfather.

Period.

I will destroy ANY Thanosi who says otherwise! You don't think he's on the level of Shiva, Vishnu, Horus, Seth, etc?

Insane Titan
It isn't an act I'm really intelligent, angry dude.

You rage pm at posters. Multiple. Like a girl who can't control herself. Just announce you are on your period so posters know. Yw. of you course you! That's why you cropped my msg laughing out loud trying to make out you didn't msg me.

It better than been a gutless coward who's hated by 95% of the forum and regarded as the worst troll.

Still waiting on you to get that plane to come fight me Mr Bad Ass, bwhahahahahaha.

quanchi112
of you course you! That's why you cropped my msg laughing out loud trying to make out you didn't msg me.

It better than been a gutless coward who's hated by 95% of the forum and regarded as the worst troll.

Still waiting on you to get that plane to come fight me Mr Bad Ass, bwhahahahahaha. I screenshotted it.

Here comes all that rage. Now you want me to catch a. Flight and fight you. laughing out loud

You are one hilarious guy.

Insane Titan
I screenshotted it.

Here comes all that rage. Now you want me to catch a. Flight and fight you. laughing out loud

You are one hilarious guy. haha pathetic liar, sure it just happened to crop out the bit with you msging me.

So your saying you didn't the eh?

ShadowFyre
The only thing I've gathered from this thread is that some of you either need to go on a date or fight to the death with pointy objects, and that Thanos is either the sixth or seventh card in a 14 card skyfather pack.

carver9
It isn't an act I'm really intelligent, angry dude.

You rage pm at posters. Multiple. Like a girl who can't control herself. Just announce you are on your period so posters know. Yw.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
You don't think he's on the level of Shiva, Vishnu, Horus, Seth, etc?

These figures were presented by Starlin in that montage correct?

I can't remember any significant depictions of these figures outside of Thanos' confrontations with them. when I think of Skyfather with a capital S it is reserved or Odin, Highfather, Zeus etc.

I'm interested on your rankings foe the Mad Titan.

quanchi112
haha pathetic liar, sure it just happened to crop out the bit with you msging me.

So your saying you didn't the eh? You are stuck in one of your infamous rage loops.

"So your saying you didn't the eh ?" ----Insane Titan's Rage English.

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You jinxed it.

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432082_1.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432083_2.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432084_3.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432085_4.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432086_5.jpg

Let this be a sign of how wrong, Branla, is about everything.

One Big Mob
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432082_1.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432083_2.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432084_3.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432085_4.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/23432086_5.jpg

Let this be a sign of how wrong, Branla, is about everything. Joke

Your head

psycho gundam
I screenshotted it.

You are one hilarious guy. laughing out loud

Genii96
Originally posted by The Nuul
It's the Sentry beating Galactus all over again, but worst... it didn't happen.
Sentry didn't beat galactus

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Genii96
Sentry didn't beat galactus

Well he fought Galactus with X-Man. It's not ever stated that they beat him. It's in a handbook and stuff. The fight hasn't appeared in a comic.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man also mentioned Bob stalemated Galactus.

But we all know how it is with Spider-Man. Boy's mind has never been working properly since Carl made him eat the feces of a dog.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man also mentioned Bob stalemated Galactus.

But we all know how it is with Spider-Man. Boy's mind has never been working properly since Carl made him eat the feces of a dog.

Yeah Spidey is known for some statements that are a bit out of wack. But I think that is his mojo isn't it really?

Like the writers deliberately do it.

Genii96
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Well he fought Galactus with X-Man. It's not ever stated that they beat him. It's in a handbook and stuff. The fight hasn't appeared in a comic.

Yes I know nate and sentry faced galactus at one point,I think its best to assume they stalemated him,nate gray's power was noted to be at dark phoenix level,so its not a stretch to note both of them stalemated an average galan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.