Current Annihilus vs The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

carver9
Both of them put Batman boots on and Bat kick each other in the face for the double ko.

Insane Titan
Trolling for a reason I guess.

psycho gundam
This thread was made for him, though

Insane Titan
Originally posted by psycho gundam
This thread was made for him, though Really, care to prove that.

psycho gundam
Most of your recent threads are Carver bait. It's not like Blastaar, Gladiator and the Gamma fueled star in them coincidentally

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen

Insane Titan
Most of your recent threads are Carver bait. It's not like Blastaar, Gladiator and the Gamma fueled star in them coincidentally

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen Again , care to prove anything you just said or are you just going to troll?

carver9
This thread was made for him, though

thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Again , care to prove anything you just said or are you just going to troll? Funny, I remember asking you the same thing when you made defamatory claims about me.......still waitingOriginally posted by carver9
thumb up Learn restraint

Insane Titan
Funny, I remember asking you the same thing when you made antagonistic claims about me.......still waiting Learn restraint so you're still butthurt I rumbled you, I see. I don't have to search anything as you put your foot in it with Thingy150.

Again I'm waiting.

quanchi112

You know you just have to make the thread and everyone else will dogpile him after he posts seconds after it's made. It's the laziest revenge ever seen thumb up

psycho gundam
so you're still butthurt I rumbled you, I see. I don't have to search anything as you put your foot in it with Thingy150.

Again I'm waiting. All I remember was you admitting to having mental retardation in a roundabout way

Insane Titan
All I remember was you admitting to having mental retardation in a roundabout way so just more nonsense from you, no surprise tbh.

Go hide freak.

Time Immemorial
Lets all be friends, except for Riv.

psycho gundam
so just more nonsense from you, no surprise tbh.

Go hide freak. Good idea cause you don't want another episode of you crying in Quan's PMs again.

Insane Titan
Good idea cause you don't want another episode of you crying in Quan's PMs again. ha ha you mean PM's which he cropped out asking me stuff.

Is that the best you've got? Is that supposed to get to me laughing out loud. Say whatever you want in the hope of saving face,predator.

psycho gundam
Your verbal assaults are as impotent as your penis and lone testicle

psycho gundam
Impotent Titan

iceman24567
Ha I love how nobody even gives a shit about Quans post its like he's a ghost

Insane Titan
Your verbal assaults are as impotent as your penis and lone testicle Who's impotent ?

Surely you of all ppl know I've got a daughter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ha I love how nobody even gives a shit about Quans post its like he's a ghost Look at my post count and then lash yourself twenty times for being delusional.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.