Worlds Greatest Detective?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who on Marvel Earth do you consider or is considered the best detective on the planet?

Give a top 3 list plz

Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Superman
Wonder Woman

Vs

Blue Marvel
Spectrum

riv6672
I asked this question last year. The results were a mixed bag.
1. Moon Knight and
2. Daredevil got a number of mentions, as well as
3. Spider-man
The rest were telepaths and scientists. Some said Black Panther was retroactively the best, which i personally found laughable.
I forget who, but someone summed it up as, whoever the best is in the MU, there is a huge gap between that person and Batman.

----------------------

BM and Spectrum>supes and WW.

Henry_Pym
Matt or Jen (Shulkie)
Wolverjerk
BP
---
Diana Soloes

riv6672
Yeah i remember someone nominating Wolverine. Animal senses, LOL.

Supermex
Since the marvel world has a greater focus on technology, there is less pure true detective style work.

-Punisher is in because he uses his police/military background to track down targets, with techniques similar to that line of work.

-Daredevil is lawyer by day, and as a result he has extensive cross-training with the NYPD and employs what he knows to his own work with his own gifts.

-Moon Knight is more of a trained merc, but has picked you some detective techniques.

-A small part of what Reed Richards involves detective work, combined with science.

-Jamie Madrox is also clearly a detective, and probably would be the "best detective" at Marvel purely for being one of the few, and the only one to keep his schtick.

Feel free to add names to the list.. Maybe we can boil it down to one..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Since the marvel world has a greater focus on technology, there is less pure true detective style work.

-Punisher is in because he uses his police/military background to track down targets, with techniques similar to that line of work.

-Daredevil is lawyer by day, and as a result he has extensive cross-training with the NYPD and employs what he knows to his own work with his own gifts.

-Moon Knight is more of a trained merc, but has picked you some detective techniques.

-A small part of what Reed Richards involves detective work, combined with science.

-Jamie Madrox is also clearly a detective, and probably would be the "best detective" at Marvel purely for being one of the few, and the only one to keep his schtick.

Great choiced, but add Nick Fury.

DarkSaint85
As well as Misty Knight and /or Colleen.

Silent Master
The only list Logan should be on is "characters that should stay dead".

Supermex
Originally posted by Silent Master
The only list Logan should be on is "characters that should stay dead".

lol dam!

Surtur
I don't think Wolverine should be on here. It's not really him being a good detective if he has to rely on super powers to do it.

Supermex
My top choice would Daredevil so far

Sin I AM
There are tons actually, just no big names

Jessica Drew, Bishop, Ben Urich, Fatone, umm Madrox, Sage..castle does alotta detection in his work. Jessica Jones, the old heroes for hire, Hannibal king etc

Characters like Spiderman aren't true detectives

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
There are tons actually, just no big names

Jessica Drew, Bishop, Ben Urich, Fatone, umm Madrox, Sage..castle does alotta detection in his work. Jessica Jones, the old heroes for hire, Hannibal king etc

Characters like Spiderman aren't true detectives

So who would you place as the top 3?

Prof. T.C McAbe
My Top Man is Punisher, he has to do a lot of detective work to find the criminals and kill them.

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex

Hard boiled?
I see what you did there.

StiltmanFTW
Detective Mac Gargan is #1, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.