Iron Fist vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Both at thier respective, un-outside amped best

Karate vs Kung Fu

Fight on Ego.
Who wins?

riv6672
Ego eats them.

Surtur
Karate Kid is what Iron Fist wishes he will be one day. One of these people while sick and dying dismantles someone Supergirl had trouble with. The other is Iron Fist.

cdtm
Val doesn't have any energy durability, being technically baseline human.

A baseline human who ripped out of secondary admantium equivalent shackles, dodged speed force lightning, and put PC Superboy in an inescapable choke hold.

But when it comes to energy, i guess there's no technique for rolling with an attack, like he could with a Daxamite punch.

Val's still a lot faster, and better in every way at h2h though. And odds are he could KO Danny even if he put himself in a wall of chi..

Surtur
Has he shown a specific weakness to energy?

cdtm
Well. off the top of my head, Black Lightning took him out with a little jolt of electricity in Lightning Saga.

Plus, his Pre Crisis death happened from throwing himself into a reactor.

riv6672
I'm telling you guys, Ego eats them. Pym's gonna come in and point out the gact that everyone ignored the environment he established in the OP.

Surtur
Ego does eat them..after Val one shots Iron Fist. Also then after being eaten KK destroys Ego with space karate.

Golgo13
Val.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by riv6672
I'm telling you guys, Ego eats them. Pym's gonna come in and point out the gact that everyone ignored the environment he established in the OP. IF just killed a hell lord in his own dimension, Galactus's whipping boy would get his teeth kicked out if he swallowed him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite. KK beats him with one hand behind his back.

Surtur
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
IF just killed a hell lord in his own dimension, Galactus's whipping boy would get his teeth kicked out if he swallowed him.

Either IF got massively amped well beyond his "take out hellicarrier with energy flares" and "walk away from decent sized explosions" levels..or that hell lord was a gigantic pussy.

BTW, Karate Kid would of destroyed the Hell Lords entire dimension with a roundhouse kick.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Surtur
Either IF got massively amped well beyond his "take out hellicarrier with energy flares" and "walk away from decent sized explosions" levels..or that hell lord was a gigantic pussy.

BTW, Karate Kid would of destroyed the Hell Lords entire dimension with a roundhouse kick. lol, bias much?

"I don't like it so either it didn't happen or I'll downplay it"

Golgo13
Hell Lords aren't Master MA like Val, though. Still going with Val in HTH.

Surtur
lol, bias much?

"I don't like it so either it didn't happen or I'll downplay it"

Has nothing to do with bias, but with IF's overall consistent portrayals and power levels. Which is why I said he'd need a serious amp above normal levels to be defeating any Hell Lord worth any merit in his own dimension.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hell Lords aren't Master MA like Val, though. Still going with Val in HTH. Yama the Chinesse hell lord was stated directly from IF as having been a warrior, and the fastest warrior he had ever seen.Originally posted by Surtur
Has nothing to do with bias, but with IF's overall consistent portrayals and power levels. Which is why I said he'd need a serious amp above normal levels to be defeating any Hell Lord worth any merit in his own dimension. Danny has been getting stronger in every appearance since the immortal weapons arc, "consistent portrayals" is you proving you don't know what you are talking about. He did get an amp later in the story arc though but it appears to be temporary. (the One)

Golgo13
Yama the Chinesse hell lord was stated directly from IF as having been a warrior, and the fastest warrior he had ever seen. Danny has been getting stronger in every appearance since the immortal weapons arc, "consistent portrayals" is you proving you don't know what you are talking about. He did get an amp later in the story arc though but it appears to be temporary. (the One)

I don't think that's enough. Val has dodged Flash (speed force lightning) in the JLA/LOSH crossover.

Caps Conscience
Been done like so many times.

Surtur
So then I was clearly right when I said "either he got massively amped or the hell lord is a pussy". If he is killing "possible skyfathers" (your own words) we aren't talking about a small jump in power. I wasn't saying an outside source amped him, but yeah, his power levels jumped by over 9,000 if he can even get a possible skyfathers attention, let alone kill it.

Since even Thanos failed to kill a skyfather(Odin).

cdtm
He was amped, big time.

And forget punching down a building.. Dude was animating one into his own personal building mecha, and that was only via tapping the the chi of all the people in the building.

The mother load came from the series primary antagonist, who stockpiled a ridiculous amount of chi to summon the hell lord to Earth. Basically, it was a robot that had Danny's fathers personality/memories, and wanted the hell lord to resurrect him and his wife. And of course, the hell lord said "**** you, I don't work that way. In fact, I'm gonna take your city just because you pissed me off."

More or less.

So he dumped all his remaining chi into Danny.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by cdtm
He was amped, big time.

And forget punching down a building.. Dude was animating one into his own personal building mecha, and that was only via tapping the the chi of all the people in the building.

The mother load came from the series primary antagonist, who stockpiled a ridiculous amount of chi to summon the hell lord to Earth. Basically, it was a robot that had Danny's fathers personality/memories, and wanted the hell lord to resurrect him and his wife. And of course, the hell lord said "**** you, I don't work that way. In fact, I'm gonna take your city just because you pissed me off."

More or less.

So he dumped all his remaining chi into Danny. the fire God wasn't the Hell Lord in that series and Danny was cut off from the amp after Davos killed the new Dragon...

Danny's father Chi was used to restart Danny's. Danny was empowered after he accepted his fate and chose to live.

riv6672
IF just killed a hell lord in his own dimension, Galactus's whipping boy would get his teeth kicked out if he swallowed him.
So you're saying only Karate Kid gets eaten. Got it.

Henry_Pym
Val is Kmc's wank rag, I'm sure he has an out of context feat that would stop Ego from eating him.

ODG
the fire God wasn't the Hell Lord in that series and Danny was cut off from the amp after Davos killed the new Dragon...

Danny's father Chi was used to restart Danny's. Danny was empowered after he accepted his fate and chose to live. thumb up

Golgo13
Val is Kmc's wank rag, I'm sure he has an out of context feat that would stop Ego from eating him.

Both Danny and Val is KMC's wank fest characters.

Henry_Pym
I'd say Danny is more bandwagon than anything, I have serious doubts on how many people are actually reading his runs, in that they keep getting cancelled.

cdtm
That, and they're usually pretty bad reads.

Immortal Iron Fist getting cancelled was a crime though.

Anyways, I haven't read past issue 11 of Living Weapon, so I'll comment when I get to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.