Fury Vs. Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fury11.gif

Vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/63935/1659345-saint_of_killers.jpg

Anything goes. Who is the ultimate killing machine?

Surtur
Fury quite literally rapes him.

Now I am just going to sit back and wait until someone birngs up "SoK killed God, lol!!!!".

KingD19
Yeah Fury does horrible things to Saint. Horrible, robot related things.

DarkSaint85
Saint suffers from the same problems Dr Manhattan has.

KingD19
Also Fury has tangled with guys multitudes of power above God and Satan in Preacherverse.

Galan007
Even though I find it ridiculous, SoK's guns failed against Cassidy because he is 'undead' or w/e. So I definitely wouldn't count on them killing something like Fury, given his... Unique structure.

Khazra Reborn
I agree with y'all, but I was (sadly)arguing with someone IRL, who just read the whole Preacher run and now thinks SoK is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And is convinced that SoK would mop the floor with the Fury.

zopzop
Fury annihilates him.

Branlor Swift
Fury is overrated as shit too. But he should win.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Even though I find it ridiculous, SoK's guns failed against Cassidy because he is 'undead' or w/e. So I definitely wouldn't count on them killing something like Fury, given his... Unique structure.

Heard Ennis claimed he regretted writing that.

But it happened. Still, that's the statistical outlier, with the guns taking out the devil himself.

Not that I think he can kill Fury.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm
with the guns taking out the devil himself.

God and the Devil were mouth breathing retards in that universe. Compare and contrast the Devil from Preacherverse to Lucifer from Vertigo or even Mephisto from Marvel. Night and day.

So SoK killing God and the Devil isn't all it's made up to be.

KingD19
Also it was implied or outright stated he only killed God because he wasn't on his throne, which is where all his power lied or something.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Fury quite literally rapes him.

Now I am just going to sit back and wait until someone birngs up "SoK killed God, lol!!!!". Fury doesn't have a penis though.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Fury doesn't have a penis though.
He can evolve one! He adapts to the situation. Get with the program! cool

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
Also it was implied or outright stated he only killed God because he wasn't on his throne, which is where all his power lied or something.

Yep, he killed God when he was off his throne. Yet vampires..? Totally fair game to not die. How did SoK not die out of just being super depressed at this fact?

Don't worry though, I am sure Seth Rogen will do us proud with the Preacher tv series. He did so well with the Green Hornet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.