Thoughts of Doctor Cylo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So recently in this new Star Wars canon, in the Vader series we are introduced to a man who was smart enough to effectively become immortal via body hopping when one died. He's also smart enough to create all sorts of cyborgs, each with varying degrees of combat ability and quite possibly other things. He also apparently has the latest in technology from the Empire.

So...folks, what are your thoughts on this guy? Do you wish to see him expand more passed with what he's doing in the Vader series?

Maybe he's the one to bring about the Dark Troopers into this new canon?

Tbh I'm curious to see how Cylo comes out, I know that many of you don't like this cyborg thing going on in the Vader series....which I'm not sure I understand why. To me it's rather an interesting concept, something new and fresh, combining both Jedi related teachings with technology...in a sense, wouldn't this be just the next step above Grevious only in a bigger scope?

I'm hoping to see more of Doctor Cylo and what he brings for the Galactic Empire.

Trocity
If the cyborg guy from the Force Awakens concept art is still confirmed (I believe he is holding the ruined Vader helmet in one picture), this man is likely him or some creation of his.

I'm not really sure how I feel about him yet, I haven't read the issue that just came out. Hoping he is developed into an interesting character, though.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Trocity
If the cyborg guy from the Force Awakens concept art is still confirmed (I believe he is holding the ruined Vader helmet in one picture), this man is likely him or some creation of his.

I'm not really sure how I feel about him yet, I haven't read the issue that just came out. Hoping he is developed into an interesting character, though.

He has some good potential imo, this is a great way to explore the technological side of things with a genius of his caliber. In fact, if expanded enough I could see him maybe getting his own short series.

A long shot I know, but there's some great potential in introducing new droids, new cyborgs, new weapons, bringing back the Dark Troopers. What havoc this guy could cause for the Rebellion. I mean he literally created a 2nd General Grevious pretty much and described Grevious as but a step in the right direction.

I know ILS will probably give me some flak, but I'm talking about construction wise, not saying this 2nd GG would be on part with Grevious or anything. But construction wise, that's pretty damn impressive considering what Grevious went through, in turning to what he became and Cylo essentially creating a potentially superior or a like model of similar caliber.

ares834
Originally posted by Trocity

The cyborg guy was concept art for Kylo Ren.

NewGuy01
Proof, tho.

ares834
The site that leaked the concept art (IndieRevolver) later on said it was for Kylo Ren. As has makingstarwars.net.

Seems pretty definitive.

Beniboybling
Is he Force sensitive?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Is he Force sensitive?

No he's a genius cyborg.

Beniboybling
Then how he do it. sad

Zenwolf
Then how he do it. sad

Do what?

If you're asking about how he made all those cyborgs...again, the guy is a genius, he made himself immortal, he has access to the latest technology in the galaxy, created unique cyborgs.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Do what?Essence transfer.
Latest technology huh... sounds like he's reaching, non-Force sensitives need to learn their place. http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

Zenwolf
Essence transfer.
Latest technology huh... sounds like he's reaching, non-Force sensitives need to learn their place.
http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

He didn't do Essence Transfer. He was just so smart that he was able to make himself immortal via technology....and yes latest technology.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/fe_zps2vq0ohuc.png

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/Wolfninja/46_zpscko17vni.png

Beniboybling
Ah so basically just clones, acceptable.

Darth Abonis
I want Vader to destroy them all.... Part of fulfilling his prophecy, of bringing the force into balance. These monstrosities are disturbing the balance of the Force

Zenwolf
Don't see how considering they aren't of The Force, so they can't really disrupt it in any form. They are created of technology, nothing more and nothing less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.