Can your team beat the Justice League or the Avengers ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Justice League - The Avengers

Batman ................. Cap.Wilson
Superman ............. Hyperion
G.L Hal ...................Scarlet Witch
Wonder Woman .... Lady Thor
M.Manhunter ........ Blue Marvel
Flash ...................... Spectrum
Aquaman ............... Capt.Marvel

Can you make a team of 7 members from different comic book companies other than DC or Marvel that could beat or compete with the J.L.A or the Avengers ?

Keep your picks to high herald or lower..

Keep one pick at street level..

beatboks
Hellboy
Spawn
Darkness
Invincible
Dark Nebula
Jaguar
Shadow (street leveler)

Supermex
Originally posted by beatboks
Hellboy
Spawn
Darkness
Invincible
Dark Nebula
Jaguar
Shadow (street leveler)

Do you believe they beat the League or the Avengers ?

Henry_Pym
Kenshin Himura
Son Goku
Ranma Saotome
Sailor Moon
Tetsou
Mewtwo
Yusuke Urameshi

Supermex
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Kenshin Himura
Son Goku
Ranma Saotome
Sailor Moon
Tetsou
Mewtwo
Yusuke Urameshi

How they do against the League or the Avengers ?

Does your team fall under the op rules?

riv6672
I cant even pronounce his team, that alone has to be against the rules! wink

I think Bestboks' team has a better chance of a JLA victory than an Avengers, owing to Supes' magic weakness.
Will think on some picks of my own...

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
I cant even pronounce his team, that alone has to be against the rules! wink

I think Bestboks' team has a better chance of a JLA victory than an Avengers, owing to Supes' magic weakness.
Will think on some picks of my own...

lol yea Pym get the F;!k out of here with that team (jk)

That guy from GOTG movie would be like WHO!!?

Riv shoot me a team of your own when u can.

Interesting.. Boks team might be the JL, Riv..

deathslash
Kenshin Himura
Son Goku
Ranma Saotome
Sailor Moon
Tetsou
Mewtwo
Yusuke Urameshi nice list of characters. also thumb up Kenshin is huge badass and the story was great. my list looks like this:

1. Guts
2. Son Goku
3. Darth Revan or Luke Skywalker (but revan's a bigger badass)
4. Thragg
5. Spawn
6. Wu Geng or maybe Shi Xing
7. Natsu Dragnil

Supermex
Originally posted by deathslash
nice list of characters. also thumb up Kenshin is huge badass and the story was great. my list looks like this:

1. Guts
2. Son Goku
3. Darth Revan or Luke Skywalker (but revan's a bigger badass)
4. Thragg
5. Spawn
6. Wu Geng
7. Natsu Dragnil

Do you believe your team beats the JL or the Avengers?

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex

Riv shoot me a team of your own when u can.

Samurai Jack-street level
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Samurai_Jack_Comics.jpg

The Tick
http://media.ignimgs.com/media/ign/imgs/minisites/topN/comic-book-heroes/57_TheTick.jpg

Marineman
http://www.divermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Marineman-and-the-sailfish-lighter-flat-copy-2-620x876.jpg

Egon Spengler
http://drunkenzombie.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/GB-19.jpg

IDW Godzilla
http://www.dreadcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/godzillainhellthumb.jpg

Saitama
http://img.bato.to/comics/2013/03/23/o/read514ddda6ea450/img000046.jpg

Optimus Prime
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/2/20/RID6_cvrA.jpg

DarkSaint85
My go.

Qztr (Powers:

- Cosmic energy manipulation
- Instantaneous teleportation of himself or anything else in his line of sight to anywhere in the universe
- Survives in space
- Planet destroying
- Plasma beams
- Energy shields
- Telekinesis
- Matter manipulation
- Telepathy
- Cosmic senses/awereness in multiple energy spectrums
- Regeneration from a few strands of slime
- Mass control/size changing)

Spawn
Slaine (from 2000AD. With the ability to warp spasm).
The Mask (yes, the green guy from the Jim Carrey films. Also a Dark Horse comic)
Witchdoctor (from Image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_Doctor_%28comics%29)
Thragg
Street leveller: Snake Eyes (from GI Joe)

I reckon I had a damn good chance.

carver9
Kenshin Himura
Son Goku
Ranma Saotome
Sailor Moon
Tetsou
Mewtwo
Yusuke Urameshi

This team destroys.

The Nuul
Pre DC comics.

Helspont
Majestic
Spartan 3.0
Spawn
Grail
Supreme
Backlash

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
This team destroys.

Why do u think that, Carv?

DarkSaint85
Why do u think that, Carv?

A cynical person might say it's because he has heard of them.....

Supermex
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A cynical person might say it's because he has heard of them.....

Nope.. Its because I haven't heard of some would like to know, but that's Dorksaintsmile

Surtur
Considering this is Nu52 and not the post crisis league..yeah, that team Anime does indeed win.

deathslash
Do you believe your team beats the JL or the Avengers? I believe they can if not put up an amazing fight. I'll start out with a detailed description of why Guts wins.

Guts will undeniably eviscerate Falcon. He's fast and much stronger than him and as far as ranged weapons go, Guts has throwing knives (which he's used on multiple occasions to assassinate his enemies from very far away), has a repeating crossbow (which he's proven himself to be proficient with by mowing down huge hoards of demons), and minibombs (which have been shown to be capable of blowing lesser demons' faces off). Guts also has a single shot cannon hidden inside of his prosthetic arm that has enough power to hurt demon lords. Falcon hasn't been nearly as impressive since he started wearing the shield and even before then, he was just about a mid range B lister. Guts kills his ass 9/10.

Gut's is going to have some problems with Batman, but I still see him taking this. As far as weaponry goes, Guts' tools are more geared towards lethal maneuvers and he won't hesitate to use that. It's much too tedious to go into how their gear reacts and counteracts each others, so I'll just tell you that Guts holds a fairly sizable advantage in close combat. Bruce's h2h skills are certainly above Gut's but guts has a very long reach over bruce. His sword weighs 400 pounds and is six and a half feet long. Guts has demonstrated on hundreds of occasions that he can cleanly cut through several heavily armored men, their weapons, their horses, and whatever is crazy enough to get caught up in his sword swing.Batman is gonna have to dodge every on of Gut's sword strokes or he can expect to get cut in half. Guts is also as fast if not a little bit baster than batman. Normal humans and lower level demons don't even see guts swing the sword; only higher level demons and highly trained soldiers see gut's sword strikes. To add to this, Guts has even dodged lightning on one occasion. Lastly, gut's armor and durability will keep him from losing to batman. Gut's has fallen hundreds of feet and still remained conscious, had multiple bones broken and sustained internal bleeding and still finished off a high level demon, been struck by lightning, been hit by sound waves that broke most of the bones in his body and caused him to briefly lose his eye sight and still killed a sea god, took one thousand supernatural punches at the same time from an opponent that was capable of splitting a man's head open with nothing more than a book, etc. In addition to his insane damage soak, guts' armor keeps him in the fight even longer. If he lets his armor take control of him, it will mend his broken bones and seal off his nervous system so that he no longer feels any pain, fear, and can fight at a human's full potential. The last person that wore Guts' berserker armor kept fighting until all of his bones were broken and the last drop of blood had spilled from his body and only then did he die. If/when guts beats batman, he can then go to work on superman (mainly because his Dragonslayer sword is a magically made sword).

abhilegend
So just because Guts has a magical sword he wins against Superman?

Great logic.

golem370
Rock Lee
Pitt
Solar
Cremator
Evil Ernie
Supreme
Majestic

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
So just because Guts has a magical sword he wins against Superman?

Great logic. I never said that but if that's how you wanna interpret it, that's your choice.

abhilegend
Yeah, right.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, right.

roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, that is right. Just because I said that guts' sword is magic and would likely have some (even a small) effect on clark, you interpret that as me saying that guts would beat clark? You're so defensive of your favorite character that it blocks out all sense of reason and your ability to listen to what other people are actually saying.

riv6672
I dunno, i saw a thread once where Son of Satan's tridentstabbed Supes in the throat.

DarkSaint85
So what happens now? I obv think my team would win, and even has a fairly decent chance against some of the other teams (especially with Qztr and the Mask)...

Supermex
So what happens now? I obv think my team would win, and even has a fairly decent chance against some of the other teams (especially with Qztr and the Mask)...

Nope your team would lose to both the JL team and the Avenger team..

carver9
Togoru
Super Saiyan Goku
Naruto
Ichigo final form
Full powered Akuma
Asura

DarkSaint85
Nope your team would lose to both the JL team and the Avenger team..

How so?

Witch doctor wIelds Excalibur.

Spawn and Thragg are obv up there

Mask has Toon Force.

Slaine with warp spasm and Horned God powers is pretty uber.

Qztr can instantly BFR anyone....

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, that is right. Just because I said that guts' sword is magic and would likely have some (even a small) effect on clark, you interpret that as me saying that guts would beat clark? You're so defensive of your favorite character that it blocks out all sense of reason and your ability to listen to what other people are actually saying.

On one hand, I can somewhat see why someone might interpret what you said that way. You said he could "go to work" on Superman, mainly due to his magic sword. I could see someone taking that to mean "go to town" on Superman, or something. Though I'm assuming what was truly meant is he goes to "work" on Superman, i.e. to attempt to fight him.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
On one hand, I can somewhat see why someone might interpret what you said that way. You said he could "go to work" on Superman, mainly due to his magic sword. I could see someone taking that to mean "go to town" on Superman, or something. Though I'm assuming what was truly meant is he goes to "work" on Superman, i.e. to attempt to fight him. you got it. I'll try to be clearer in the future.

riv6672
How so?

Witch doctor wIelds Excalibur.

Spawn and Thragg are obv up there

Mask has Toon Force.

Slaine with warp spasm and Horned God powers is pretty uber.

Qztr can instantly BFR anyone....
Good choice on The Mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.