Zoom(Hunter Zolomon) vs Marvel Earth & DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright in this thread Zoom has the Promethium Armor. Muramasa Blade & the Ebony Blade can he win? Bloodlust is on Marvel Earth has 1 day of prep since he's new enemy enemy.

Supermex
Originally posted by golem370
Alright in this thread Zoom has the Promethium Armor. Muramasa Blade & the Ebony Blade can he win? Bloodlust is on Marvel Earth has 1 day of prep since he's new enemy enemy.

In Marvel, Spectrum or blue Marvel beat him to save the day..

In DC, Superman or Wonder Woman beat h to save the day for DC Earth..

Reflassshh
Dual-wield ftw.

golem370
He has two swords that suppose to cut through anything and faster then Flash and has armor.

beatboks
Originally posted by Supermex
In Marvel, Spectrum or blue Marvel beat him to save the day..

In DC, Superman or Wonder Woman beat h to save the day for DC Earth..
he's already beat the shit out of WW knockingher from continent to continent while playing with her. She certainly isn't beating him bloodlusted.

DarkSaint85
Zoom with bloodlust? Wins handily.

Stoic
He has two swords that suppose to cut through anything and faster then Flash and has armor.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by beatboks
he's already beat the shit out of WW knockingher from continent to continent while playing with her. She certainly isn't beating him bloodlusted.

I hardly called that beating the shits out of somebody, when said perform was Literally blind and was still fighting on par with him.

Never in that fight was Diana ever really threatened.

DarkSaint85
Only one who could stop him is possibly Dracula.

Supermex
He is not beating Monica

DarkSaint85
He is not beating Monica

Retcon punch.

golem370
Originally posted by Stoic
laughing out loud

What is the lol for

DarkSaint85
He is not beating Monica

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Retcon punch.

My bad, realised it's Zolomon, not Thawne.

Anyway, Spectrum is what, light speed?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/81965/1749728-zoom3.jpg

Even when amped up to light speed - Zolomon was still a blur to Wally. That's insane speed levels.

Stoic
What is the lol for

I was thinking; why stop? Why not give him a cosmic cube, and adamantium skeleton. Sorry brother, just an inside chuckle.

beatboks
Originally posted by SquallX
I hardly called that beating the shits out of somebody, when said perform was Literally blind and was still fighting on par with him.

Never in that fight was Diana ever really threatened.

What exactly would you call it when your literally being hit from one side of the planet to another?

During that blind period she fought many a powered enemy without a problem.

Zoom toys with his adversaries because he wants to make them better heroes

Zoom is so fast that even after Wally absorbed speed from Jessie, Jay and Bart he still saw zoom as a blur. How is WW who is no where near light speed supposed to even hit or defend him???

SquallX
Originally posted by beatboks
What exactly would you call it when your literally being hit from one side of the planet to another?

During that blind period she fought many a powered enemy without a problem.

Zoom toys with his adversaries because he wants to make them better heroes

Zoom is so fast that even after Wally absorbed speed from Jessie, Jay and Bart he still saw zoom as a blur. How is WW who is no where near light speed supposed to even hit or defend him???

He left no lasting damage on her. Diana was reacting to Zoom while blind. She was using her other senses to fight him to a near stand still.

Diana is light speed, she caught Jessie quick while I believe Jessie was trying to enter the speed force, and she deflected the shattered god.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
He left no lasting damage on her. Diana was reacting to Zoom while blind. She was using her other senses to fight him to a near stand still.

Diana is light speed, she caught Jessie quick while I believe Jessie was trying to enter the speed force, and she deflected the shattered god.

Even if she WAS lightspeed (on a consistent, average basis), Zolomon is above that.

Plus, he now has the Muramasa Blade AND the Ebony Blade AND is bloodlusted....

Although with prep, Reed could whip up the Zeno Room...

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Even if she WAS lightspeed (on a consistent, average basis), Zolomon is above that.

Plus, he now has the Muramasa Blade AND the Ebony Blade AND is bloodlusted....

Although with prep, Reed could whip up the Zeno Room...

I wasn't really arguing about Diana, but more along of defending her when he said he beat the shit out of Diana, while excluding some key factors.

DarkSaint85
Fair enough.

You escape.

This time.

sneer

Surtur
Zoom punched Wonder Woman to another continent(or maybe another country) with her commenting he hit harder then Superman.

Wally West, who can evacuate a city of half a million people in less then a second..needed to absorb a bunch of speedsters just to be able to see Zoom.

I can't think of anyone on Marvel Earth as fast as Zoom. I can't think of anyone in the entire MU besides Runner who is on his level. Then the OP apparently on top of that gave him all these other items. You took a broken character and made him even more broken.

Maybe someone who is a spirit like Shadow King could stop him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.