Namora vs Zarda(Power Princess)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mike82
Zarda came to our reality and talked smack about Namora. Specifically, she said that Namora's relationship with her cousin is gross, and incest is wrong. Namora is pissed!

So, they fight. Who wins?

Zarda beat the crap out of Ultimate Hulk. I don't know too much about that version of the Hulk, but this has to put Zarda way above 100 tons.

Oh, and there's plenty of water around. I think Namora's going to need it.

Here's Zarda owning Ultimate Hulk and buying him some pants:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101227054835/marveldatabase/images/thumb/3/37/Zarda_Ultimate_Hulk_1_030-31.jpg/181px-Zarda_Ultimate_Hulk_1_030-31.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Mike82
Zarda came to our reality and talked smack about Namora. Specifically, she said that Namora's relationship with her cousin is gross, and incest is wrong. Namora is pissed!

So, they fight. Who wins?

Zarda beat the crap out of Ultimate Hulk. I don't know too much about that version of the Hulk, but this has to put Zarda way above 100 tons.

Oh, and there's plenty of water around. I think Namora's going to need it.

Here's Zarda owning Ultimate Hulk and buying him some pants:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101227054835/marveldatabase/images/thumb/3/37/Zarda_Ultimate_Hulk_1_030-31.jpg/181px-Zarda_Ultimate_Hulk_1_030-31.jpg

Oh yeah, and he hits it a bit later.

Mike82
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh yeah, and he hits it a bit later.

Yeah, I can't say I read Ultimate Comics all that much, but this was a good one. Very funny. Hulk want pancakes!

Who do you think wins?

Mike82
Thoughts on who wins this?

Surtur
Ew she banged Hulk? Tell me he turned back into Banner first.

Mike82
Originally posted by Surtur
Ew she banged Hulk? Tell me he turned back into Banner first.

Yes. It was a way for Hulk to show his appreciation for her after she bought him some pancakes.

Mike82
Based off her ability to defeat ult. hulk rather easily and her high level combat skills, I think Zarda would come off with the win here. She was strong enough to punch Hulk through a window. It only took 3 punches and stabbing his arm with her weapon,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.