Namora vs War Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Namora is fresh out of the water.

StiltmanFTW
Namora is the flavour of the month.

Does Namora have the radar sense like Namor? Because the suit Rhodes used against IF had invisibility and even temp intangibility, iirc.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Namora is the flavour of the month.

Does Namora have the radar sense like Namor? Because the suit Rhodes used against IF had invisibility and even temp intangibility, iirc.
No clue about the radar but all "true submariners" seem to share traits.

Namor absorbed electricity a few times in his career and Namorita did likewise against Sea Urchin in an issue of the New Warriors.

juggernaut74
He's probably stronger and has a more versatile attack. Being a military man he should be pretty adept at fighting as well.

Mike82
I'm not up o speed on War Machine. What are his feats?

The Nuul
Rhodes wins, just better over all and most likely our of her tier.

juggernaut74
The only edge I see Namora having is speed. But that's a big edge to have.

zopzop
Namora. Stronger and faster.

The Nuul
Did Namora get a major power up or something?

juggernaut74
Yes.

Mike82
Originally posted by The Nuul
Did Namora get a major power up or something?

As far as I know, she's always been very powerful. She's an Atlantean that's just as powerful as Namor. I don't know what Rhodey could do to her to even be considered much of a threat. Namora has traded blows with the Hulk, blitzed Thor and dragged him through the water, beat up Ms Marvel and wrestled Hercules to the ground. She's also strong enough to lift up heavy ships and fly away with them.

carver9
Namora wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.