Game that sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
There are some videogames that sucked. So, what videogames that you think sucked?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nusa105
There are some videogames that sucked.

No ****ing shit.

Tzeentch
Bioshock Infiniite.

Objectively not a bad game. But between Bioshock 1 and the hype surrounding Infinite I expected a lot more.

ares834
https://adefrehn.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/getout.gif

Smasandian
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Bioshock Infiniite.

Objectively not a bad game. But between Bioshock 1 and the hype surrounding Infinite I expected a lot more.

I agree.

I enjoyed it immensely but it was definitely not as good as Bioshock. It's one of those games where I played it originally and thought it was fantastic but when I revisited it, it wasn't as good as I thought.

Still a great game but I thought it would be better than the first game.

BackFire
The first Assassin's Creed game is pretty shitty. Extremely repetitive and some very annoying mechanics. It was pretty hyped at the time and looked really cool in developer demos, so when the game came out and was little more than a "wade through obnoxious crowds and follow people" simulator, was really disappointing. Also guards attacking you simply for running was really stupid.

Also will say Dead Space 3. Exudes a fundamental misunderstanding of horror. It's a mediocre action game and a terrible horror game.

Oh, Destiny was also a big let down. Lot of potential squandered there.

jaden101
Everyone went on about Dishonoured like it was brilliant. It wasn't. It was shite.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BackFire
The first Assassin's Creed game is pretty shitty. Extremely repetitive and some very annoying mechanics. It was pretty hyped at the time and looked really cool in developer demos, so when the game came out and was little more than a "wade through obnoxious crowds and follow people" simulator, was really disappointing. Also guards attacking you simply for running was really stupid.

Also will say Dead Space 3. Exudes a fundamental misunderstanding of horror. It's a mediocre action game and a terrible horror game.

I'd add Assassin's Creed 3 to the list, in a sense. A massive let down in many ways. Stupid Ubisoft's left hand not knowing what the right one was doing.

Smasandian

Oh yeah, ****ing Assassins Creed.....I remember a section in one of the areas where I got pushed by those crazy dudes, which ran me into a guard, which then set off the dectection meter and I had to kill him, which then set of the detection meter again because a patrol was coming around and found me.......it was like a never ending sequence of bullshit.

I think I must of been there like 5 minutes killing dudes because I couldn't get away for some reason (I think an mission objective was nearby or those crazy people kept on pushing me).

But I will say it was a pretty cool idea when it was released and I remember walking towards a major city for the first time and being struck in wonder because it looked so ****ing awesome.

But it was boring as shit.

Impediment
I didn't hate Dead Space 3, but it was a let down. I sincerely hope that EA will make at least one more game to redeem the franchise.

Assassin's Creed 1 was terrible, I agree. I haven't even finished it.

Jmanghan

Oh, Destiny was also a big let down. Lot of potential squandered there. The Fun of AC1 is walking around in "The Kingdom". Discovering secrets and taking down places. It felt better then later maps.

Nemesis X

Assassin's Creed. I remember being compromised by the world's most annoying beggars trying to hassle coin off me poking and yelling in my face about their misfortune as if I was actually rich and would chase me to the point I shoved them away, alerting the guard. I'm the one who got harassed. Arrest them, idiots.

-Pr-
I just stabbed them and kept walking. I don't recall it getting me in a whole lot of trouble.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Impediment
I didn't hate Dead Space 3, but it was a let down. I sincerely hope that EA will make at least one more game to redeem the franchise.

Assassin's Creed 1 was terrible, I agree. I haven;t even finished it.

I really enjoyed Dead Space 3.....Oh well.

I think EA is done with the franchise for the time being. Maybe 5 years from now but I wouldn't bet against it.

Newjak
I echo AC1 in this thread.

The combat was so repetitive. Once you got decent at countering you didn't even have to pretend to be stealthily anymore as you could wade up to a target kill them and counter kill everyone else.

Spawningpool
Jak and daxter

Well only the lost frontier the rest are goddamn amazing

Kazenji
I was gonna say if it was the first game, Get the phuck outta here.

Spawningpool
No man jak and daxter 1-4 wrote my childhood

Spawningpool
I mean I only got 4 and lost frontier just to complete jak collection

Kazenji
I have that lost frontier one i hate how you have to grind spare parts, Just to upgrade your ship to get anywhere in the game

Spawningpool
To me it didn't feel jak and daxter

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Spawningpool
No man jak and daxter 1-4 wrote my childhood

4?!

Kazenji
Might be that Jak X game, That's the only one i can think of.

Jmanghan
I smell somethin fishy.

Kazenji
Its because you've just handled some fish.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Sacred 117
4?!
X

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Spawningpool
X

Oh. I thought that was considered a spinoff?

Kazenji
I hope Naughty Dog returns back to the franchise and apply all the new things they've learnt doing Last of Us & Uncharted.

Sacred 117
It's rumored that they plan to return to the series. awesome

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Sacred 117
It's rumored that they plan to return to the series. awesome
i hope to sithis its true

KCJ506
I'd rather Naughty Dog go back to making Crash Bandicoot games.

Nusa105
Hi guys! I know the game that also sucked. It is Battlefield Hardline. I meant Hardline's gameplay was fine but, the guns and maps are few.

Star428
RUSE and Tom Clancy's Endwar were both huge PS3 disappointments for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.