Weakest Character who could defeat Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
1.) Adamantium Ultron
2.) Phalanx Ultron
3.) AoU Ultron (assuming he was in the first timeline/past)((gets his army))

6/10 or better
No bfr
Weakest character please.

riv6672
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071018131448/marvel_dc/images/2/2f/Matter-Eater_Lad_LSHAU_02.jpg

Stoic
Magneto?

riv6672
Weakest, not which powerful character! stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Weakest, not which powerful character! stick out tongue

Speed Ball?

Mike82
Squirrel Girl

SevenShackles
could butterball do it?
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/initative28.jpg

DarkSaint85
Pym, with killswitch.

At base, he's only human in strength level, right?

Mike82
How about Amadeus Cho and his hyper mind?

golem370
Cannonball? or Madison Jefferies

Henry_Pym
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071018131448/marvel_dc/images/2/2f/Matter-Eater_Lad_LSHAU_02.jpg how would he get through the forcefield?Originally posted by Stoic
Magneto? Ultron has had anti magnets for a long timeOriginally posted by Stoic
Speed Ball? ?Originally posted by SevenShackles
could butterball do it?
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/initative28.jpg Im fairly certain Butterball sleeps so either Ultron's E-beam or hypnosis could get him the win as would a dogpileOriginally posted by golem370
Cannonball? or Madison Jefferies Cannonball isn't damaging Adamantium, and box loses a technopathy war with Ultron.

Glorificus
Weakest physically would be Mr. Immortal.

Waits him out until the death of the universe when Ultron gets destroyed. Or anytime before then.

Besides him, I'd say a bloodlusted Shadowcat could take Ultron down.

Henry_Pym
Is Shadowcat's phasing different than Vision? Ultron has counters for Vision.

riv6672
@Pym

You asked who could do it.
Matter Eater Lad could do it. You didnt ask how a character would do it.
OP answered.
thumb up

deathslash
Daredevil anyone?

Kazenji
It was a weak Ultron that one, A piss poor job of building one thanks to Doom.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SevenShackles
could butterball do it?
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/initative28.jpg despite been totally invulnerable , Butterball has no offensive capabilities. iirc he was rejected from teams because he's to unfit etc.

DarkSaint85
NEmsis Kid.

carver9
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Is Shadowcat's phasing different than Vision? Ultron has counters for Vision.

Its completely different. She would mess up Ultron.

Henry_Pym
@Pym

You asked who could do it.
Matter Eater Lad could do it. You didnt ask how a character would do it.
OP answered.
thumb up and I told you he has forcefields...

If you are going to troll, atleast be factually correct in your assertions.

riv6672
If you are going to add stips after the OP, be prepared to have it pointed out.

-point-

Time Immemorial
More proof, Riv's idiotic persona transcends my personal opinion.

Henry_Pym
If you are going to add stips after the OP, be prepared to have it pointed out.

-point- how did I modify the Op? I pointed out a fact?

-K-M-
Moon knight or black panther with their anti-metal weapons

Cannonball isn't damaging Adamantium, and box loses a technopathy war with Ultron.

Not how Jeffries powers work. He also controls the molecules of metal, glass and plastic materials. Ultron would get turned inside out

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by -K-M-
Moon knight or black panther with their anti-metal weapons

Not how Jeffries powers work. He also controls the molecules of metal, glass and plastic materials. Ultron would get turned inside out so does Ultron or how does he change the appearance of things he hacks?

-K-M-
so does Ultron or how does he change the appearance of things he hacks?

On the level of Jeffries? Haha no. Also Jeffries controls the molecules of the substances and he is one of the best technopaths on top of that. Ultron has been destroyed by less. Even machine man destroyed adamantium ultron but putting his hand down his throat and ripping apart his internal circuits.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Its completely different. She would mess up Ultron.

I agree, unless he has redundancies in place to negate her powers. Ultron is a solid Trans level Villain. Well at least IMO.

ODG
Not how Jeffries powers work. He also controls the molecules of metal, glass and plastic materials. Ultron would get turned inside out Has Madison Jeffries displayed power over unbreakable metals like adamantium?

Stoic
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. Marvel should write a story where Madison gets a chance to merge with the Destroyer armor. I've always wanted to see the results of that.

riv6672
how did I modify the Op? I pointed out a fact?
smile Those being rhetorical questions, i'll just say again, without rhetoric, and in answer to the actual OP:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071018131448/marvel_dc/images/2/2f/Matter-Eater_Lad_LSHAU_02.jpg

And i wont belabor the point. The thread is getting many other good choices to read about.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
Has Madison Jeffries displayed power over unbreakable metals like adamantium?

Oddly never had to or came into contact with. Every metal he has encountered he manipulated from magical metals, alien metals and metals in a different dimensional plane. He apparently could manipulate colossus but no reason to assume he couldn't manipulate adamantium if magneto and others could

Henry_Pym
On the level of Jeffries? Haha no. Also Jeffries controls the molecules of the substances and he is one of the best technopaths on top of that. Ultron has been destroyed by less. Even machine man destroyed adamantium ultron but putting his hand down his throat and ripping apart his internal circuits. Ultron terraformed a planet into his face. I agree that Ultron has low showings, but he also has shown defenses against that kind of attack.

Stoic
Oddly never had to or came into contact with. Every metal he has encountered he manipulated from magical metals, alien metals and metals in a different dimensional plane. He apparently could manipulate colossus but no reason to assume he couldn't manipulate adamantium if magneto and others could

So Madison and the Destroyer? You don't think it'd be cool?

-K-M-
Ultron terraformed a planet into his face. I agree that Ultron has low showings, but he also has shown defenses against that kind of attack.

Is this ultron or all his resources in this fight? Not really relevant if it's just him.

Who did he resist that was on Jeffries level?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
So Madison and the Destroyer? You don't think it'd be cool?

No. I can't really see how they could make it a good story. He would be pretty darn powerful but that would be it

riv6672

-K-M-
Actually we should clarify which Ultron from Annihilation Conquest are we using? He had like 3-4 different forms in that story.

Stoic
No. I can't really see how they could make it a good story. He would be pretty darn powerful but that would be it

They should do it. I mean it's about time that someone was able to use that armor. The stories would be great. I just always thought that Madison had so much potential, and that armor could really bring it out of him. First time I read about him, I was like wowww.

Stoic
1.) Adamantium Ultron
2.) Phalanx Ultron
3.) AoU Ultron (assuming he was in the first timeline/past)((gets his army))

6/10 or better
No bfr
Weakest character please.

@ -K-M-

-K-M-
They should do it. I mean it's about time that someone was able to use that armor. The stories would be great. I just always thought that Madison had so much potential, and that armor could really bring it out of him. First time I read about him, I was like wowww.

Yeah I would like him to take more of a spotlight, but he is basically a background character now and their more using his genius intellect than his powers.

He apparently created Nimrod's and the Sentinel Army in Days of Future Past though.

@ -K-M-

I was referring to part 2 as he didn't say if he had his army or his resources or the form of Phalanx Ultron as it had 3-4 different ones. I really don't think many could beat AoA Ultron.

riv6672
I've always liked him, too. One of my favorite AF arcs were when the team was lost in space, and Jeffries was the actual space ship.

Henry_Pym
Is this ultron or all his resources in this fight? Not really relevant if it's just him.

Who did he resist that was on Jeffries level? I'm not arguing Ultron is going to terraform a planet during battle, just pointing out an insane feat.

Off the top of my head Ultron has blocked Magneto, Extremis Tony, the Phalanx.

As to your later question, I'd say base body as the others don't really have feats.

-K-M-
Only magneto is on his level, but when did ultron resist him? Can't say I have seen that encounter. Issue?

ODG
^ Maybe he's referring to when AoU Ultron was withstanding Kang's army's assault which included Magneto in there.

DarkSaint85
Matter Eater Lad has eaten energy before.

krisblaze
Darkhawk

h1a8
Wanda?

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
Cannonball? or Madison Jefferies
I agree, Madison Jefferies would b a good pick.

StiltmanFTW
Issue?

Carver Stories volume 3 #354.

ghostman
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver Stories volume 3 #354.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

lmao @ there being three volumes

Magnon
Jeffries
Kitty
Alani Ryan

DarkSaint85
On the level of Jeffries? Haha no. Also Jeffries controls the molecules of the substances and he is one of the best technopaths on top of that. Ultron has been destroyed by less. Even machine man destroyed adamantium ultron but putting his hand down his throat and ripping apart his internal circuits.

Interesting.

Philosophía
Tooooooo late Saint.

DarkSaint85
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.