Darth Vader in Death battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Darth Vader has been chosen as one of the next combatants in the show death battle. Who do you think his opponent will be? How accurate do you think he will be portrayed? And are you excited to see the battle?

Zenwolf
Probably not accurate..

WildBantha88
Agreed. Death Battle is terrible

Q99
Sometimes it does better than other times... the Luke vs Harry Potter battle wasn't bad.

The Merchant
Probably Voldemort. Hopefully they use movie only feats otherwise it's a stomp for Vader.

NTJack0
Who cares, death battle is utter shit.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Q99
Sometimes it does better than other times... the Luke vs Harry Potter battle wasn't bad. no that was very bad. Luke was underpowered as hell. They didn't know jack shit about him. It was embarrassing

The Merchant
Actually for Luke they used EU material for him. They just used Rebellion Era EU though.

Q99
Yea. And using a not-max-Luke against a kid like Harry makes sense.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by WildBantha88
no that was very bad. Luke was underpowered as hell. They didn't know jack shit about him. It was embarrassing Could have been much worse, tbh.

Revanchiste
Darth Vader has been chosen as one of the next combatants in the show death battle. Who do you think his opponent will be? How accurate do you think he will be portrayed? And are you excited to see the battle?

Finaly someone noticed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death battle actualy make extreme devlop reasearch there is months of research behind each episodes. They check every media video game comic books etc. even innacurate ones....

The only mistake was with kirby it was kinda anti climatic in the fight. Since it was impossible for them to exploit everythings (like they did for Koopa versus goomba) and I was suprised to see kirby win, I knew that kirby was power, I play kirby game I was upporting kirby but I was expecting to get heartbroken... But nope....

Anyway this will be great don't worry... They are expert at their job.

I am awaiting tomorow to see who he is fighting.

"no that was very bad. Luke was underpowered as hell. They didn't know jack shit about him. It was embarrassing "

They know a shit ton about him. But the battle have to be entertaining. You know they kinda make the fight fair and luke doesn't use his force powers to directly harm his oponent, he porefer relying on his light saber, except if the adverse put a real fight aginst him.... Like potter did and then, when Luke get pissed of he just crush him !!!!

And death battle is not here to expose their knowledge they just said what is is important....
It was one of their first death battle.

Death battle use a factor that MOST OF YOU IN THIS FORUM DON'T USE IT IS NAME THE PSYCHOLOGIC FACTOR !!!!! AND IT WAS USED IN THE LUKE V.S POTTER MATCH !!!!!

Revanchiste
Agreed. Death Battle is terrible

They just use a factor that you don't use they know how their character react.... And they use this (except if they have no real reason to fight...)

Revanchiste
no that was very bad. Luke was underpowered as hell. They didn't know jack shit about him. It was embarrassing

Under power by the psychologic factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kibxIDPlDt4

Even Jensaarai take care of this factor (Well except in the last one where dooku win over starkiller, because I think that Dooku should have underestimate Marek like Vader did, but the Dooku approach method accuracy against a guy like starkiller is up for debate..... The fact that dooku is toying

Death batttle is kinda great look goomba Versu koopa.
Terminator Versus robocop. Superman versus goku.

IT IS SAID HERE BY JENSAARAI HIMSELF ONE OF THE GRETEST WITH EVAN NOVA AND GREY JEDI THAT LUKE DON'T GO FULL POWER UNTIL HE GIT PISSED OF OR OVER POWER BY HIS OPPONENT !!!!! THAT WHY HE WAS UNDERPOWER AS HELL, SELF RESTRICTION, WHEN HARRY PIST OFF LUKE ENOUGH, HARRY JUST GET CRUSHED, IT GIVE US A REAL FIGHT AND ENETRTAINEMENT, IT WAS LUKE FROM THE EU NOT THE MOOVIE. THEY EVEN CHECK VIDEO GAME EVERY MEDIA !!!!!!!!!!!! AND PRSENT WHAT IS IMPORTANT. THEY QUOTE LUKE PACIFIST NATURE AND SELF RESTRICTEMENT !!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE PROOVEN TO HAVE NO SKILL WHAT SOEVER TO WORK IN THE VERSUS SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GG GUYS !!!!!!

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Death batttle is kinda great look goomba Versu koopa.

F***ing lol'd so hard at this, no idea why.

Revanchiste
P.S SW lengend this website have damage your mental heatlth.... Like it did for me months ago.. Stay back let's watch some death battles show jensaarai video....
Any domain that is up for debates doubts etc...

And ho yhea I've heard that they are taking Jensaarai with them to make the prognostic and Evan Nova for the script of the battle.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
F***ing lol'd so hard at this, no idea why.

Look koopa versus goomba it is the perfect example of how deep they exploit character possibility..... And all their ability.

There is also goku with superman and Terminator versus robocop.

You are DC fan that just don't appreciate that Spiderman did crush batman or that Ironman win against lex luthor.

And luke versu clood is great too....

I have some critiscism over the show..

But watch this :
LUKE DOESN'T ****ING USE HIS FORCE POWER TO ATTACK IN FIRST PLACE AND WHEN HE DID HE TRY KINDLY THING HE TRY TO DISARM HARRY TO INCAPACITATE HIM NOT KILL HARRY IMMEDIATLY AND WHEN HARRY DID PISS OF LUKE E JUST CRSUH HIM IN A MATTER OF SECOND !!!!!!

CHARACTER PSYCHOLOGY EVEN IF THE FIGHT IS STUPID AND BOTH HAVE NO PRE-ESTABLISH REASON TO FIGHT LIKE IN ROBOCOP VERSUS TERMINATOR OR GOKU VERSUS SUPERMAN.

THEY USE PSYCHOLOGY DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Revanchiste
Jensaarai say skillset is important too...

Revanchiste
Jensaarai said in this video that any feat of using sith magic completly crush any TK feat...

So... Considering how many sith Magic speel Revan know.. Humhum.... Huuuuuuuuuuuhumhum.....

Darth Abonis
I'm excited. Death Battle is great. They better match Vader up with someone good, but not Gandalf as Super Power Beat Down did that already.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I'm excited. Death Battle is great. They better match Vader up with someone good, but not Gandalf as Super Power Beat Down did that already. and said that Vader had lightning Lmao

NemeBro
Just saw who Vader is fighting. Doctor Doom.

Using top showings for both, Doom would annihilate Vader, lol.

Which is why Vader will win. thumb up

ares834
All Vader has to do is hit Doom twice in the same spot.

GG.

Tzeentch
iswydt ^

Revanchiste
I'v have my own criticism over death battle, I know that the show isn't perfect but those who said that the show is total shit are just raging DC/marvel fanboys.

They just don't understand how luke atc.....

WildBantha88
No Death Battle decides their winner based on the character with the most relevance at the time. For this battle idk where they will go. On one hand The fan4stic movie is going to be released sooner, but on the other hand the Star Wars movie is much more anticipated. I can see them choose either one but no matter what the case their reasoning is going to be piss

chilled monkey
Death Battle is awesome. I'm sure this match will be great.

Sure they've had a few misfires but overall they do an amazing analysis of both fighters and more often than not provide a sensible and logical conclusion. Even on those occasions when the result is questionable, the series is a great source of inspiration.

WildBantha88
It looks like they are going to go with the whole Anakin>Vader idea.

Darth Abonis
Doom might take it. His magic has more attack options than the Force.

Revanchiste
Doom anihilated Vader....

Only a guy like Kreia alias Darth Trya, or Drath revan can beat doom. (They own a weapon that even vader and any other have.... A weapon that weaken any ennemy with a decent counciousness..... Guess what it is?)
That this weapon that make Revan so effectif at dun moch tactics.... And it is dangerous because there is no mental barrier that can protect you without turning you in a blind idiot.
Revan is the kind of guy that could help doom taking over the world... or learn him how to properly use a lantern ring.

Angelalex242
Yeah, Vader got pwned.

That's not to say every Force User would get pwned. DE Sidious would probably take Doom.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It just needs to be accepted that Marvel/DC are infinitely more overpowered than Star Wars.

NTJack0
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It just needs to be accepted that Marvel/DC are infinitely more overpowered than Star Wars. This is obvious to anyone who knows remotely anything about DC and Marvel, there's a decent amount of characters that blink Prime Luke/Sidious out of existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.