Ulik vs. Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. First appearance Ulik vs. first appearance Wendigo.

2. Post-HE upgrade Ulik vs. Mauvais Wendigo (pure hth).

Sin I AM
The canadian in both

Stoic
^ Yep. Those Wendigo would beat the living hell out of Ulik, and then eat him.

zopzop
I don't know about HE Ulik (he didn't seem that impressive despite his "upgrade"wink but Classic Ulik was brutalizing Thor (in at least two separate instances). He should break classic Wendigo no?

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't know about HE Ulik (he didn't seem that impressive despite his "upgrade"wink but Classic Ulik was brutalizing Thor (in at least two separate instances). He should break classic Wendigo no?

On one of those instances, didn't Ulik sneak attack Thor and still wind up getting tuned up? Wendigo on the other hand took it to Sasquatch and the Hulk. I think that's a bit more impressive.

Sin I AM
Wendigo was always a force to be reckoned with. Sad the jobbed him out so much to hulk and company

-K-M-
*cough*

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=3496.0

Wendigo is the type of person that in majority of his appearances hulk needs help beating him.

abhilegend
Pfft.

*Sabretooth-skins-wendigo.jpg*

stick out tongue

-K-M-
Pfft

*it still stings*

sad

Sin I AM
They should bring him.back

Stoic
The problem that certain people are forgetting is that the OP isn't calling for fodder Wendigo in this thread, but two of the most powerful Wendigo seen on panel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.