Karate Kid vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

cdtm
Which Val?

LordofBrooklyn
Gamora DIES!

byrdgang21
Most recent versions

cdtm
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Most recent versions

Crap. eek!

I still think he wins, but Infinite Crisis Val only has a few weeks of showings and wasn't even in a LOSH comic.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Crap. eek!

I still think he wins, but Infinite Crisis Val only has a few weeks of showings and wasn't even in a LOSH comic.

He doesn't win OK.

Surtur
Just don't get it, people have a Hulk hard on here, but a character as cool as Val gets lowballed for some reason.

abhilegend
Val beats the shit out of her.

cdtm
Val was resurrected again? I hear he's supposed to have shown up in Justice League United.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
Just don't get it, people have a Hulk hard on here, but a character as cool as Val gets lowballed for some reason.

So Val beats up herald level characters in power, that can actually fight? How is anyone low balling Val? Are you saying that he is simply unbeatable? What feats does he currently have for people to jump out of the personal shrubberies to say that he wins this?

Crap. eek!

For example. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
Pre power up Gamora mercs this fool.

Stoic
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Most recent versions

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Stoic
So Val beats up herald level characters in power, that can actually fight? How is anyone low balling Val? Are you saying that he is simply unbeatable? What feats does he currently have for people to jump out of the personal shrubberies to say that he wins this?

For example. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes, he does. Current Gamora gets stalemated by ****ing nightcrawler. Val would just laugh at her.

Stoic
^ You're still on ignore, and you probably always will be, but I was curious about just how delusional you'd become this time. If you bothered reading that comic, which you didn't, you would have read that it was a ruse. Do you know what ruse means? A sham, not real, they were pretending. The idea that I actually had to tell you this, simply strengthens why I placed you on ignore in the first place.

abhilegend
Or her "fight" with Storm you mean?

Who gives a shit if you've placed me on ignore?

cdtm
Yeah, I kept checking messages from people on ignore, too. That and it doesn't block quotes, so it was easier to just skim past the bs..

Stoic
Yeah, I kept checking messages from people on ignore, too. That and it doesn't block quotes, so it was easier to just skim past the bs..

The problem with that butthole is that he enjoys bringing up low feats because he has absolutely nothing better to draw from. I could do the same. i saw Val get the shit kicked out of him by virtual unknowns in the early 2000's side by side with Shadow Lass, but you don't see me bringing that up. Plot has a lot to do with things. i mean it's not as if Storm isn't a very popular character, or as if Gamora doesn't know that. What was she supposed to do, slaughter her? when did Gamora become a villain? Plot sometimes dictates that characters job, or should I bring up Superboy doing well against Superboy Prime?

Should every thread with Val in them automatically lead to Val wins? i mean when does the BS end? Gamora is currently a cosmic being, and she is known for being the most dangerous woman in the entire universe. That was before the black Vortex incident. Does Val also destroy the Surfer? Maybe we should just believe that he could solo every Marvel hero at once as well? This is why that idiot is on ignore.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with that butthole is that he enjoys bringing up low feats because he has absolutely nothing better to draw from. I could do the same. i saw Val get the shit kicked out of him by virtual unknowns in the early 2000's side by side with Shadow Lass, but you don't see me bringing that up. Plot has a lot to do with things. i mean it's not as if Storm isn't a very popular character, or as if Gamora doesn't know that. What was she supposed to do, slaughter her? when did Gamora become a villain? Plot sometimes dictates that characters job, or should I bring up Superboy doing well against Superboy Prime?

Should every thread with Val in them automatically lead to Val wins? i mean when does the BS end? Gamora is currently a cosmic being, and she is known for being the most dangerous woman in the entire universe. That was before the black Vortex incident. Does Val also destroy the Surfer? Maybe we should just believe that he could solo every Marvel hero at once as well? This is why that idiot is on ignore.
facepalm

Reported for bashing BTW.

quanchi112
Gamora wins.

Golgo13
Karate Kid 10/10.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KK in a stomp.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Golgo13
Karate Kid 10/10.

LMAO, what a surprise.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
KK in a stomp.

Uber STOMP!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.