Nods to celeyhyga17, Top 10 unquantifiable strength feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Fun thread i ran across Googling different match ups...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t573376.html

Unlike that thread, i actually want things like lifting a book that weighs infinity or pushing the world engine in reverse... But like celey's thread, only herald or below are allowed. Lifting, pulling, striking, etc. are all in play.
And NO Pre Crisis DC feats.

riv6672
One for DC, right off the bat, IMO...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1000412-jlajsavv_89___copy.jpg

DarkSaint85
Of course:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111117347/3592664-0960628797-17622.jpg

abhilegend
Ultraman topped it.

riv6672
What were Supes and Cap doing in the above scan? Pulling, lifting, squeezing?
I mean, its gonna be impressive regardless, but i'm honestly curious.

ODG
^ Being half the man Ultraman is.

riv6672
Haha

abhilegend
Originally posted by riv6672
Lifting it. The same comic confirmed that the book contained entire multiverse in it.

riv6672
Sweet. Definitely the type of feat i'm looking for.

Galan007
Suprema lifting the universe:
http://i.imgur.com/qzeZEhW.png

zopzop
Hercules lifting the "heavens." Talk about unquantifiable.

abhilegend
Lobo lifting entire universe contained in a box. So unquantifiable that nobody has found a scan for it.

Galan007
...Because it doesn't exist. Internet myth. thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

thumb up

beatboks
Supes carrying a singularity (Black hole)

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/415/blackholejq6.jpg

I can't ATM find the following pages where he carries it away from earth and across space.

abhilegend
...Because it doesn't exist. Internet myth. thumb up
Exactly.

deathslash
Lobo balling up a city until it's the size of a candy ball and then eating it.

Insane Titan
Namor breaking his hand punching Thanos

Reflassshh
The snake koing hulk

Insane Titan
Mexicans beating up Surfer

Surtur
How is Namor breaking his hand on Thanos a strength feat? That is a durability feat for Thanos.

One for DC, right off the bat, IMO...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27470/1000412-jlajsavv_89___copy.jpg

I don't get it, he is holding some pillar thing, without the context of what is going on..why can't that be quantified?

Insane Titan
Clearly someone doesn't get it.

Surtur
I know, that is why I asked.

DarkSaint85
That pillar he is holding, is the Rock of Eternity.

Time Immemorial
This is a knock off thread from the original one Cel made, wondering why it was made, but then I saw who OP is and that answers the question.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Being the rock of Eternity, does that make it heavier than what we saw on panel? I'm not too familiar with the ROE. Plus, it's kinda magical.

ODG
Originally posted by carver9
Being the rock of Eternity, does that make it heavier than what we saw on panel? I'm not too familiar with the ROE. Plus, it's kinda magical. It also tends to float.

mhmm Originally posted by beatboks
Supes carrying a singularity (Black hole)

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/415/blackholejq6.jpg That singularity was contained by Mnemon in a tennis ball sized device. Which didn't appear to have a great deal of weight. When it was released, it could have released massive pressure as a singularity. So Superman and then John Stewart contained it before the singularity fully released. Originally posted by beatboks
I can't ATM find the following pages where he carries it away from earth and across space. That's because Superman didn't do it on his own. John Stewart helped.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

ODG is still butthurt I see.

Reflassshh
facepalm2

Diesldude

Was the globe placed on top of the table that Suprema lifted off of? What was that table made?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

ODG is still butthurt I see. None of those things he mentioned are false

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
None of those things he mentioned are false Sure they are. Superman stopped the singularity which was enough to destroy the solar system upon release.

The writer confirmed it. Who the **** cares what you or anyone says?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Namor breaking his hand punching Thanos That isn't a strength feat for Thanos. It's a durability feat. Yw. smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud

ODG is still butthurt I see. So citing the context of an exaggerated feat is butthurt ?

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Pages of text of contrary evidence just doesn't register to you cause you are unable to synthesize anything that doesn't bolster your preconceived notions.

It was an old, debunked myth before you registered, ODG just truncated it all and made it digestible but...still not enough

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
That isn't a strength feat for Thanos. It's a durability feat. Yw. smile clearly you're as "smart" as Surtur laughing out loud

abhilegend
Pages of text of contrary evidence just doesn't register to you cause you are unable to synthesize anything that doesn't bolster your preconceived notions.

It was an old, debunked myth before you registered, ODG just truncated it all and made it digestible but...still not enough
Yeah, just like he truncated Lucifer before operator pushed his shit in.
Just like he "debunked" superman traveling from the end of the universe even after both Pak and Jurgens said otherwise.

He is just a butthurt poster with nothing else to do. The more hilarious is you waving your
Pom-poms.

Superman caught it on panel. Writer confirmed it. You and ODG can go phuck yourself for all I care. You're nothing in the grand scheme of things. It might come as a surprise to you, but we don't need your seal of approval for a feat.

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't get it, he is holding some pillar thing, without the context of what is going on..why can't that be quantified?
Clearly someone doesn't get it.
I know, that is why I asked.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Being the rock of Eternity, does that make it heavier than what we saw on panel? I'm not too familiar with the ROE. Plus, it's kinda magical.
Originally posted by ODG
It also tends to float...

Unquantifiable...laughing out loud

Surtur
clearly you're as "smart" as Surtur laughing out loud

You still haven't explained the "joke".

quanchi112
clearly you're as "smart" as Surtur laughing out loud Clearly you don't know the difference between durability and strength.

laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Ultraman topped it.

LMAO, insert Superman wankage here.

Blue Area Vet

Looks like they are rubbing it.

Golgo13
Just like he "debunked" superman traveling from the end of the universe even after both Pak and Jurgens said otherwise.

He is just a butthurt poster with nothing else to do. The more hilarious is you waving your
Pom-poms.

Superman caught it on panel. Writer confirmed it. You and ODG can go phuck yourself for all I care. You're nothing in the grand scheme of things. It might come as a surprise to you, but we don't need your seal of approval for a feat.

thumb up

psycho gundam

Pom-poms.

Superman caught it on panel. Writer confirmed it. You and ODG can go phuck yourself for all I care. You're nothing in the grand scheme of things. It might come as a surprise to you, but we don't need your seal of approval for a feat. The funny thing is you're the main one championing all these things contrary to on-panel showings, in fact you're infamous for highly dubious recollections and interpretations cause -- as displayed here your emotional connection overrides logic. You're even the guy running to these writers cause you can't calm yourself down without it.

"The grand scheme of things"... you need a break from comic books, my guy lmao. I can imagine the veins in your forehead pulsating

Blue Area Vet
The funny thing is you're the main one championing all these things contrary to on-panel showings, in fact you're infamous for highly dubious recollections and interpretations cause -- as displayed here your emotional connection overrides logic. You're even the guy running to these writers cause you can't calm yourself down without it.

"The grand scheme of things"... you need a break from comic books, my guy lmao. I can imagine the veins in your forehead pulsating

Pretty much. Mofo just asked me if I knew was photosynthesis was in reference to Superman, then said he didn't say it was photosynthesis, it was "based off of it." big grin

Golgo13
So, is Ultraman's feat #1 here?

quanchi112
The funny thing is you're the main one championing all these things contrary to on-panel showings, in fact you're infamous for highly dubious recollections and interpretations cause -- as displayed here your emotional connection overrides logic. You're even the guy running to these writers cause you can't calm yourself down without it.

"The grand scheme of things"... you need a break from comic books, my guy lmao. I can imagine the veins in your forehead pulsating Thats very harsh and sadly spot on.

Surtur
Isn't there a feat where Supes and Captain Marvel lift up a book that supposed has an infinite amount of weight? At first I thought the feat had been posted, but in that scan it doesn't look like a book.

Which again, they each lifted half of infinity, which meant neither of them should of needed help lifting it in the first place.

Insane Titan
Clearly you don't know the difference between durability and strength.

laughing out loud look how cute it is at you trying to be smart and failing laughing out loud

quanchi112
look how cute it is at you trying to be smart and failing laughing out loud I wish just once you could think for a change. Once you grasp strength and durability feel free to pm me. Don't rage it up though.

Insane Titan
I wish just once you could think for a change. Once you grasp strength and durability feel free to pm me. Don't rage it up though. you're like a pet I tap on the head and give treats too for doing tricks for me.

Sin I AM
So much chest thumping and cock stroking going on here u boys got me all moist wink

Best unquantified feat

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/11307/313516-20620-123563-2-wonder-woman-the-hi.jpg

riv6672
Funny thing is, i excluded Pre Crisis feats to avoid upsetting abhi...no expression

Surtur
you're like a pet I tap on the head and give treats too for doing tricks for me.

I still want to know what the joke is. I'm very confused at what is going on.

Funny thing is, i excluded Pre Crisis feats to avoid upsetting abhi...no expression

Why adjust your own topics based on how a single poster might react?

ODG
abhilegend's psychotic breakdown and bloody butt aside... Originally posted by Surtur
Isn't there a feat where Supes and Captain Marvel lift up a book that supposed has an infinite amount of weight? At first I thought the feat had been posted, but in that scan it doesn't look like a book.

Which again, they each lifted half of infinity, which meant neither of them should of needed help lifting it in the first place. In that scan previously posted, Superman and Captain Marvel lift a book with an infinite number of pages that contains every book possible.

The book itself glowed and appeared to be contained in a globular force-field. Which is why it doesn't look like they're actually touching anything.

psycho gundam
You say that then say something after that will surely flare up his anal fissures something fierce....

Expect a screenshot of a tweet where the writer has to vaguely recollect the story from that book

quanchi112
you're like a pet I tap on the head and give treats too for doing tricks for me. You're like a dog that kicks its own shit and thinks it's clever while the world laughs.

abhilegend
Hahaha, you are just cheerleading at this point. How sad. You and ODG have long history of being butthurt at Superman feats BTW. Or maybe you stop reading comics if feats chafe your ass for nearly a decade?You have complained about this feat since what? 2007? Time to let it go.

abhilegend
Somebody give ODG some tampons for bleeding over every superman feat.

Time Immemorial

Shut up already. Go back to herochat where you got de modded, you fit in better with the brainless idiots other there.

riv6672

Why adjust your own topics based on how a single poster might react?
Reverse baiting.

Time Immemorial
Reverse baiting.

Troll status: Confirmed
http://www.raiseorpraise.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/01/internet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

Insane Titan
You're like a dog that kicks its own shit and thinks it's clever while the world laughs. obey your master and bark for me , then maybe you'll get the attention from me you crave so much.

ODG
flare up his anal fissures Perpetually redundant observation.

Golgo13
laughing out loud This thread.

bluewaterrider

thumb up

Even better than the 60s!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud This thread.

Abysmal isn't it.

abhilegend
Two butthurt, bleeding posters supporting each other?

Who'd have think of it?

mmm

DarkSaint85
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4157243-3247022351-wtFv7.jpg

bluewaterrider
Actually, if Hulk punching through a time barrier counts as an unquantifiable strength feat, the feat Suprema performed just before that Universe lift might be worth mentioning, too:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13903251

Good showcase for her, at any rate ...

riv6672
Damn good...eek!

psycho gundam
Hahaha, you are just cheerleading at this point. How sad. You and ODG have long history of being butthurt at Superman feats BTW. Or maybe you stop reading comics if feats chafe your ass for nearly a decade?You have complained about this feat since what? 2007? Time to let it go. There it is again. You confuse justified criticism for "complaining" because you can't process anything short of singing Superman's praises out of a window and remain calm.

For years people simply took the scan and ran with it without providing context or taking a moment to see the massive issues with what was even happening in the out of context scan in the first place, but a few did do that and those with emotional investments that make your opinions heavy with bias to the point where the complete opposite of said opinion is where you'd place your hard earned money is the real issue in the face of that scrutiny.

You simply cannot be objective when Superman's feats are discussed.

riv6672
Thats actually how abhi and i met. I agreed with his point, but not strongly enough, and he flipped his lid that i had some doubts as to Superman's Superness.

psycho gundam
He was a good kid but after his bout with heat stroke I think he developed a complex about Superman seemingly cause he's empowered by the same thing that took so much away from him. The man just needs time to fully recover cause as of now he's fractured psyche posting.

quanchi112
obey your master and bark for me , then maybe you'll get the attention from me you crave so much. Look I am just here to teach you take different between durability and strength. Let it go, angry guy.

Insane Titan
Look I am just here to teach you take different between durability and strength. Let it go, angry guy. keeping barking little doggie, you keeping on trying to f*ck my leg is getting boring now Mr Internet badass

quanchi112
keeping barking little doggie, you keeping on trying to f*ck my leg is getting boring now Mr Internet badass Strength and durability are different. Ok. Yw.

riv6672
Its funny, you calling someone an internet bad ass, when thats all you try to be. Badly.

Ah well, go ahead and give me the usual response...smile

Insane Titan
Strength and durability are different. Ok. Yw. Still wagging your tail waiting for attention I see, a good mutt does love it's master though.

quanchi112
Still wagging your tail waiting for attention I see, a good mutt does love it's master though. I don't find your responses funny or clever. I also find your inability to decipher the difference between durability and strength to be unsettling.

riv6672
Still wagging your tail waiting for attention I see, a good mutt does love it's master though.
Thats the one! laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I don't find your responses funny or clever. I also find your inability to decipher the difference between durability and strength to be unsettling. You're my pet so who cares what you think. Keep barking mongrel.

quanchi112
You're my pet so who cares what you think. Keep barking mongrel. The same mindless repetitive drivel from you. Strength isn't durability. Learn from me.

Insane Titan
The same mindless repetitive drivel from you. Strength isn't durability. Learn from me. The only thing that can be learned from you is how to shit in the garden and lick your own balls doggie. Go wait in your basket for a treat hound.

Blue Area Vet
The only thing that can be learned from you is how to shit in the garden and lick your own balls doggie. Go wait in your basket for a treat hound.

Damn Titan, what is it with you and Quan? Time to bury the hatchet....up Kal El's ass!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Damn Titan, what is it with you and Quan? Time to bury the hatchet....up Kal El's ass! he's just jealous of me in every way possible, it's kinda sad really. I treat him like I would any other pet, but I get the feeling he wants to f*ck me.

Blue Area Vet
he's just jealous of me in every way possible, it's kinda sad really. I treat him like I would any other pet, but I get the feeling he wants to f*ck me.

Oh come now... You two are in need of a Secret Wars reset. Make is happen, bro.

quanchi112
The only thing that can be learned from you is how to shit in the garden and lick your own balls doggie. Go wait in your basket for a treat hound. Strength and durability are not the same. Your lesson is over. Let go of the rage, sport.

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Damn Titan, what is it with you and Quan?
Ha, you should see him when he doesnt have to censor himself, its hilarious.

Anyhow, this thread, like the Surfer top 5, is pretty much done, thanks to those who provided examples. thumb up

Insane Titan
Strength and durability are not the same. Your lesson is over. Let go of the rage, sport. Still yapping eh, I guess you got tired of barking at flies and wiping your ass on the grass.

psycho gundam
Hint: Press start and look in the "move list" for the fatality input, Quan.

quanchi112
Still yapping eh, I guess you got tired of barking at flies and wiping your ass on the grass. I don't a know what it will take to quell the anger inside yourself. You've been through a lot I'm sure but just try to learn two definitions today before you rage reset for the evening.

Time Immemorial
Ha, you should see him when he doesnt have to censor himself, its hilarious.

Ironic since your inability to do this very same thing got you de modded on Hero chat.

Insane Titan
I don't a know what it will take to quell the anger inside yourself. You've been through a lot I'm sure but just try to learn two definitions today before you rage reset for the evening. haha still TRYING to go with rage angle, despite it failing every time.

You should be happy by now after chewing on your nuts. I pet you often enough, don't get greedy or you'll become even fatter.

Sin I AM
Sigh...so much fail. Anyway does anyone have a scan or can reference a book where the greek gods get alot of screen time?

Insane Titan
If you don't like it , use the ignore function it's simple.

Time Immemorial

Ignore is for pussys and cowards.laughing out loud

Sin I AM

Who you talking to

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who you talking to You, obviously.

Sin I AM
You, obviously.

Did i hurt your feelings? If so I'm sorry you're such a pussy. I was saying the thread was fail not u and quans sword fight. Next time u pull your dick out make sure you're phucking the right person wink

The Nuul
Any toilet that Hulk uses and does not break. Wait, this is durability?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/601757816/hulk_toilet_original.jpg

quanchi112
haha still TRYING to go with rage angle, despite it failing every time.

You should be happy by now after chewing on your nuts. I pet you often enough, don't get greedy or you'll become even fatter. Everyine knows you have self control issues. You're a weird and angry dude.

carver9
Everyine knows you have self control issues. You're a weird and angry dude.

thumb up

abhilegend
There it is again. You confuse justified criticism for "complaining" because you can't process anything short of singing Superman's praises out of a window and remain calm.
I'm perfectly fine with criticisms. But not something which has no basis and is done just because you don't like it.

You're a buffoon if you think it was simply an out of context scan and only you and your buddy ODG read it correctly. Just for the emphasis of how wrong you are, the writer himself denied what you were trying to sell. That's more than what you can offer in your side. You're just going against what the writer intended to say in the comic, "oh superman didn't do it, the black hole wasn't that powerful" etc. At slightest scrutiny it falls apart.

Neither can you. You just hate Superman that much. But the writer can, and that invalidates everything you try.

zom1967
I got three,the Hulk holding back Exitar(at least for a while).The Hulk holding up a mountain range in secret wars,And Galactus stagnating a black hole.And pulling the Surfer Nova,and some of the elder`s out of it around 1988.Going by real physics this should be impossible,once you enter you can not leave!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Did i hurt your feelings? If so I'm sorry you're such a pussy. I was saying the thread was fail not u and quans sword fight. Next time u pull your dick out make sure you're phucking the right person wink Haha nah you didn't hurt my feeling tranny. Shouldn't you be talking about rape with Mindset trying to fit in and be cool?

Insane Titan
Everyine knows you have self control issues. You're a weird and angry dude. more noise from you. For a stupid dog you're very much a double standard idiot.

riv6672
Tell us more, internet tough guy.

Insane Titan
Tell us more, internet tough guy. Irony from a guy that creates sigs of himself looking big and muscley, troll.

riv6672
Ooh thats good, go on, internet tough guy. Continue.

Insane Titan
Ooh thats good, go on, internet tough guy. Continue. so nothing of a real comeback just more attention seeking nonsense , maybe you should start PMing Quan again for help laughing out loud

riv6672
Explain that to me one more time, in detail, tough guy. Proceed.

Insane Titan
Explain that to me one more time, in detail, tough guy. Proceed. I will say this in simple English for you , playing the victim card when you're just as bad makes you look worse.

riv6672
Thats good, tough guy. Elaborate.

Insane Titan
Weak is what you are, cry for help more why don't you.

riv6672
Why dont i what, tough guy? Explain.

Insane Titan
Cry more victim.

riv6672
Explain more, tough guy.

Insane Titan
Still crying, maybe you shouldn't act the victim all the time.

riv6672
All the time, tough guy? Tell me more.

Insane Titan
That you're a crybaby who's butthurt about been proved wrong in every thread by every poster who reverts to playing the victim card in the hope of saving face.

riv6672
New page, tough guy. You're awesome!

Insane Titan
Thanks, you jealous because you cowardly got you're self kicked out the army and are jobless? Cry about that too.

riv6672
Tell me more about that, tough guy. I can get another page out of you easily!

Insane Titan
Well you got yourself kicked out the army because you're gutless who would dessert his country at the drop of a hat. You don't work because nobody will employ you.

That about right?

riv6672
Not sure, you really need to go into more tough guy detail.

Insane Titan
You calling me tough because you're a coward? If that's the case anyone to you is a tough guy smile

riv6672
But no one's tougher than you! Now, explain to me more about my military service.

Insane Titan
You got kicked out, fact.

riv6672
Go on, but tougher!

-K-M-
C-C-C-C-C-Combobreaker!!!!!

riv6672
Aaaw! Its over you messed it up. sad

Time Immemorial
This wasn't evsn a Vs thread. More of a failed ass kissing thread.

-K-M-
And yet no one kissed my ass. Fail indeed

Time Immemorial
Ill see you in the Vault

Galan007
Flex Mentallo pulls The Pentagon into a perfect circle with a single curl of his biceps:
https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35832750_Doom_Patrol_1987-1995_044-018.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35832751_Doom_Patrol_1987-1995_044-020.jpg https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/35832752_Doom_Patrol_1987-1995_044-021.jpg

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.