Batman vs. Mystique hand to hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Who wins.

relentless1
Bats dummies easily. spite thread

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by relentless1
Bats dummies easily. spite thread

And why is that? Mystique does well against super powered being in hand to hand. No, it's not a spite thread by any means.

relentless1
yeah it is and you aren't thinking clearly if you think that Mystique can last against Batman in a strictly hand to hand fight

Lightswitch
Blue area vet is a massive marvel fanboy, Batman slaughters, hell Tim Drake would probably beat Mystique.

StiltmanFTW
Mystique was a formidable opponent even in her classic form, before the upgrade.

At the very least, she would give Bats a run for his money.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Lightswitch
Blue area vet is a massive marvel fanboy, Batman slaughters, hell Tim Drake would probably beat Mystique.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Says the guy with a total of four posts. You don't know anything about me, unless of course you are a sock account.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by relentless1
yeah it is and you aren't thinking clearly if you think that Mystique can last against Batman in a strictly hand to hand fight

I'm think very clearly, that's why I made the post. I'm hoping someone other than the Bat freaks would weigh in. Like I said, Mystique holds her own against super powered being, which is one of Batman's claims to fame.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Mystique was a formidable opponent even in her classic form, before the upgrade.

At the very least, she would give Bats a run for his money.

I guess you aren't thinking clearly either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
Respect Mystique

Mystique is stronger, More durable, more acrobatic and can heal. She can also shift her vital organs around to protect them. Nerve blows are likely completely useless. And yeah, she a beast skill wise. She's the Damn Mystique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.