Peter Peterilli vs Low Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
Peter Peterilli, has gotten full mastery of all his powers that he acquired before his father took them away. He can use multiple powers at once, how well does he do against the low herald class?

If he beats them, what about the likes of Thor and Superman?

DarkSaint85
Remind me, what powers did he have? It's been a while.....

Johncornwell
He had Spacetime Manipulation, Rengen, telepathy, persuasion, super speed, super strength, tk, fire control, radioactive control, phasing, see the future, flight, freezing,super hearing, super memory, put someone in another person's body, turn things to gold, lighting control, and tenchopathy

DarkSaint85
Depends on his levels; but I'd wager the Low Herald tier could take him. Cassandra Nova, on her own, for example.

Or is your thread about ALL of the Low Herald tier at once?

Johncornwell
Him 1 vs 1.

I know if he went all at once he would died quickly or wait till he heals himself again, it just that he has such a unique powerset, (basically if it is genetic I will copy that power) beyond the levels of Rogue it is hard to gauge him.

DarkSaint85
Ah ok.

Yeah, there are loads of people in the Low Herald tier who would beat him. For example, yes he had superstrength - but it didn't seem that high. Same with his superspeed, telepathy etc.

Surtur
So hold on we can use tv characters on this forum as long as they have also appeared in comics? Well hello Smallville..

DarkSaint85
You'd only be allowed feats from the comics, though, from what I understand...

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You'd only be allowed feats from the comics, though, from what I understand...

LOL, wait, so this makes no sense to me because in the movie forum if a character has been in both movies and on tv they allow feats from both but not in this case?

DarkSaint85
Tbh, strictly speaking, this thread is also illegal, and wouldn't be allowed.

Moreover, I get the feeling that the movie forum has different rules, anyway. Possibly because of the source material, for example, if you only had feats from the Robocop movies, it wouldn't be as numerous as if say you also included the TV series as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbh, strictly speaking, this thread is also illegal, and wouldn't be allowed.

Moreover, I get the feeling that the movie forum has different rules, anyway. Possibly because of the source material, for example, if you only had feats from the Robocop movies, it wouldn't be as numerous as if say you also included the TV series as well.

I never got this logic because what would be wrong with just..making due with the feats one DOES have for movie Robocop?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
I never got this logic because what would be wrong with just..making due with the feats one DOES have for movie Robocop?

There may not be enough?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.