Dangerous fight: Surfer vs Superman vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Each one of these individuals just witnessed the others killing their loved ones via memory implants that can't be reversed.

Superman just witness Thor and Surfer killing Lois.

Thor just witnessed Superman and Surfer killing Odin while he was in the Odin sleep.

Surfer witnessed Superman and Thor killing dawn.

In a crisis like this, who comes out on top?

abhilegend
Superman blitzes the shit out of both.

Insane Titan
Thor

Supermex
Silver Surfer

Magic Joe
Surfers board slices Superman in half.

DarkSaint85
Butterball soloes all of em.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Each one of these individuals just witnessed the others killing their loved ones via memory implants that can't be reversed.

Superman just witness Thor and Surfer killing Lois.

Thor just witnessed Superman and Surfer killing Odin while he was in the Odin sleep.

Surfer witnessed Superman and Thor killing dawn.

In a crisis like this, who comes out on top?

Who do you think wins?

carver9
I don't vote in my own thread. Who do you think wins?

Board Walker
Superman blood lusted and not psychically inhibiting himself, instantly vaporizes the other two via reality/matter manipulation.

playa1258
Superman.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Board Walker
Superman blood lusted and not psychically inhibiting himself, instantly vaporizes the other two via reality/matter manipulation.

Lol this Shoko, smh....

Stoic
Thor

I tend to lean towards Thor winning. If he took it way up and went into warrior madness I could see him winning. However this may not be the case, and if not he would lose to Superman, while breaking even or outright defeating the Surfer.

Superman

Everyone knows that Superman's combat speed far surpasses the others, so if he is going all out but retains his analytical mind, he would defeat Thor in many scenarios. He would then be able to turn his attentions to the Surfer, and with extreme luck defeat him. He would have to get in close and overwhelm the Surfer to sweep this IMO. If not he's toast.

Silver Surfer

Like I mentioned earlier; Thor and the Surfer break even, or Thor magically defeats him with Mjolnir. While Superman takes a normal Thor with difficulty. The Surfer on the other hand has the ability to do a number of things to Superman. He could siphon off the solar energy in his cells, make it so that Superman reaps no rewards from solar radiation, or do something even more devious. He could literally make Superman allergic to solar radiation by altering his DNA slightly.

In Closing

My vote goes to the Surfer, but it would depend on who is dog piling who. Thor, and Superman may just decide to overwhelm the Surfer from the onset. The variables are too many to really give a solid opinion on which one of these guys wins the majority. Thor defeats Surfer, Superman defeats Thor, Surfer defeats Superman. Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Surtur
What is current Superman's best speed feat?

Originally posted by Board Walker

Is this a joke or has the character recently shown new powers?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
What is current Superman's best speed feat?

Is this a joke or has the character recently shown new powers?
While weakened by kryptonite, blitzed entire earth.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
I don't vote in my own thread.

Uh huh, you will just do Carver backdoor tactic of, "I'm not saying Superman loses...but how does he win?"

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
While weakened by kryptonite, blitzed entire earth. laughing out loud

ODG
Originally posted by Surtur
Is this a joke or has the character recently shown new powers? It's trolling.

Star428
Supes wins of course.

h1a8
Surfer wins if he fights like he got sense, otherwise Superman wins.

Blue Area Vet
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3230667-3.jpg

Newjak
Anyone of these heroes can win this fight.

Too many variables to pick a decisive imo.

Star428
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101942/3230667-3.jpg

Too bad Gladiator is just a "poor man's Superman". He ain't the real deal so your scan is irrelevant.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Newjak
Anyone of these heroes can win this fight.

Too many variables to pick a decisive imo.

This, all three of these guys are peers with different powersets. All three of these guys are deus ex machina, actually, these are my tip three heralds because these three more than anybody have hurt beings that are way way way beyond their tier from hurting anti-monitor to hurting glory to surfer dropping big bangs on dome pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.