Giving It Their All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
In the spirit of copycatting and because let's face i'm just that damn bored. I've decided to create a thread showcasing comic book movie characters that have given it their all. Not necessarily a "who's strongest" cliche match that devolves. Rather a who has the biggest nuts per se...

For example, Rorschach in Watchman taking that epic beating or Spiderman using his body to stop a train. Use any movie medium you want anime, live action etc

S/N try not to troll. Now I know that's an oxymoron for some because it goes against your nature but you know, try and keep it civil wink

Additional s/n for MODZ (and backseat mods cuz i know your itching to say it) i know its not a regular versus forum match, just asking can u keep it open unless it devolves.
stick out tongue stick out tongue

carver9
Spiderman withstanding the power output of Electro (who just absorbed a city worth of Electricity) until his girl clicked the switch and saved the day.

Surtur
Depends what you mean, if you are just talking about physically going all out...or overall giving it your all. I think Iron Man at the end of The Avengers gave it his all by flying that nuke into the portal.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman withstanding the power output of Electro (who just absorbed a city worth of Electricity) until his girl clicked the switch and saved the day.

Did he tank that? I only watched it once

Originally posted by Surtur
Depends what you mean, if you are just talking about physically going all out...or overall giving it your all. I think Iron Man at the end of The Avengers gave it his all by flying that nuke into the portal.

Whatever your decide honestly, the parameters aren't ummm...definitive. So you can play with it however you like. Another example would be the beating Batman too in Batman vs Robin by the owls...that was punisher level durability.

One_Angry_Scot
Punisher took a beating when he came to clashes with Sentry. He took a ton of damage and soldiered on. Many people in Frank's tier would have given up after the first bone cracked. But he didn't.

He survived huge falls and being shunted our of a window from quite a height.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Another example would be the beating Batman too in Batman vs Robin by the owls...that was punisher level durability.

I don't know what you mean, after Batman Returns we didn't have a Batman movie until Batman Begins. Just going to assume he fought the owls from "Rockadoodle".

carver9
Did he tank that? I only watched it once

Whatever your decide honestly, the parameters aren't ummm...definitive. So you can play with it however you like. Another example would be the beating Batman too in Batman vs Robin by the owls...that was punisher level durability.

Yep. Fast forward to 1 min. He tanks it. The blasts were disintegrating metal before it hit him. Beastly showing for Spidey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snyX8fha1Jk

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't know what you mean, after Batman Returns we didn't have a Batman movie until Batman Begins. Just going to assume he fought the owls from "Rockadoodle".

Not sure if serious but https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snyX8fha1Jk

Sin I AM
Yep. Fast forward to 1 min. He tanks it. The blasts were disintegrating metal before it hit him. Beastly showing for Spidey.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snyX8fha1Jk

Wasn't he grounded

The Nuul
Apollo and Midnighter in Bed.

Wasn't he grounded

Apollo sure was though.

stick out tongue wink

carver9
Wasn't he grounded

Don't get it.

byrdgang21
Flash at the end of Flashpoint Paradox

juggerman
Spidey going up against half of the Phoenix 4 and FREAKING WINNING!

Sin I AM
Don't get it.
When you're grounded you're not affected by electricity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.