R.I.P Christoper Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Brilliant actor, brilliant man.

If there is an afterlife, I like to think the good count will be sitting beside god himself, enjoying a fine wine and looking regal as ever - that's just how legendary he was and is.

Rest in peace, Sir.

psmith81992
GOD DAMN IT

Sinious
Well said Trocity. May he rest in peace.

|King Joker|
This is legitimately depressing.

R.I.P.

DARTH POWER
Oh no I didn't know. Well age had to get the better of him at some point. Rest in Peace good sir.

Nalaniel
Such a great actor. Rest in peace.

ILS
RIP

Nephthys
Shit. RIP for an incredible actor and man. What a sad year, first Nimoy and now another titan of an actor down. sad

Stigma
R.I.P. He's legend will live on.

Emperordmb
Well that's ****ing depressing.

carthage
Very few people could have as many accomplishments and played as many diverse roles as he have especially into his age. RIP Saruman

Selenial
Incredibly talented man, releasing a heavy metal album and an Opera performance well into his 80's, and acting in some of the most famous films of the century despite any issues he might have faced. Seemed like a top class guy, his devotion to the Performing Arts and charity won't be forgotten for a long time...

WildBantha88
He was awesome. Honestly him as Dooku was in of the only cool things about the prequels and his role as Saruman was also excellent. Didn't know much about the actual person but he gave dome great performances and for that he has my eternal respect.

carthage
Where'd Selenial go?

Lord Lucien
He was a helluva martial artist.

Aurbere
Originally posted by carthage
Where'd Selenial go?

She quoted a Sock in regards to why her Ti thread was taken down and got banned for it apparently.

Beniboybling
watch?v=cyLdtG7KZvw

Trocity
Pay your respects to a legendary man first if you would like to discuss other things in this thread, please.

It is a shame she was banned for something like that, though.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Trocity
Pay your respects to a legendary man first if you would like to discuss other things in this thread, please. You're right, he will be missed.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Trocity
Pay your respects to a legendary man first if you would like to discuss other things in this thread, please. My bad, I had done so on another forum.

Trocity
Wow, very unfortunate about Dusty Rhodes too.

Rest in peace, he certainly was a legend also.

NewGuy01
I heard about it this morning. I suppose this should be expected at his age, but I'm still shocked... Count Dooku ain't supposed to die like this! http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/1459051223.png

Tzeentch
rip

Fated Xtasy
Wow, no way. This isn't real is it? Damn it. May he rest like he lived regally and like a badass.

Darth Abonis
The loss of such a great actor and man.

TerasKasi1023
Rest In Peace

Beniboybling
Good article on StarWars.com:

http://www.starwars.com/news/sir-christopher-lee-passes-away

Very much awesome in this image:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2015/06/EP2_IA_24145_R-300x202.jpg

Emperordmb
You know, I thought even you would have the decency not to troll in this thread. I guess I was wrong.

Beniboybling
Who is trolling this thread. sad

Emperordmb
Intrepid sock. Got deleted.

Beniboybling
I see.

Lord Stark
RIP to a great actor.

Angelalex242
May he rest in peace.

Ya know, he was even voicing Ansem the Wise over in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Petrus
Brutal.

UCanShootMyNova
http://io9.gizmodo.com/22-incredible-facts-about-the-life-and-career-of-sir-ch-1710917366

The man was a demigod.

RIP the best actor of this century and the last.

chingchangwalla
Holy **** sad
Everyone wank Dooku from now on.

UCanShootMyNova
I already do. wink

chingchangwalla
Good Good

Kurk
Lee, and now Gene Wilder.

UCanShootMyNova
Your avi is highly appropriate Kurk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.