Positions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Do you think there is a reason to have positions about the world if love is not real?

MF DELPH
Could you, for the sake of clarity, define the use of "positions" in your statement please?

Shakyamunison
...and what do you mean by "if love is not real?"?

Digi
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
what do you mean?

Shakyamunison
I think what the op is asking is:

Should we care enough to have an opinion about God's existence if Jesus as God is not real?

Wonder Man, is that what you are really trying to ask?

Greatest I am

Shakyamunison
"Here is a mind exercise. Tell me what you see when you look around. The best that can possibly be or an ugly and imperfect world?"

I see the ten worlds. Among them are the worlds of heaven and hell.

Perfection? There is no perfection, and that's perfect. wink

Wonder Man
My question is what is your reason for your own existance if you don't believe in love. Why do you hold positions about anything at all and if you believe in love then you certainly believe in Jesus.
The question was quite clear by they way and your attempts to avoid the answer are obvious.
Now your own science admits love is a chemical reaction but admits it is real.
Even your own logic say's Jesus is real and you still won't face it.

Shakyamunison

Greatest I am
Originally posted by Wonder Man
My question is what is your reason for your own existance if you don't believe in love.

I have a short memory and cannot recall but babies just seem to seek life for life's sake and not some abstract love reason that they cannot fathom till adult.

Have you not noticed in your travel that life does not like a vacuum and whenever it can, even in the harshest of places that would kill you and I, life flourishes just for it's own sake.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
I have a short memory and cannot recall but babies just seem to seek life for life's sake and not some abstract love reason that they cannot fathom till adult.

Have you not noticed in your travel that life does not like a vacuum and whenever it can, even in the harshest of places that would kill you and I, life flourishes just for it's own sake.

Regards
DL

laughing out loud for no reason.

Wonder Man
Positions as in your own thoughts on any subject. This thread wasn't about God before someone brought him up by the way.
I still believe love was found in the brain proves what God said about "I will golorify it again.
Love in both the brain and heart proves it totally.

Shakyamunison
Positions as in your own thoughts on any subject. This thread wasn't about God before someone brought him up by the way.
I still believe love was found in the brain proves what God said about "I will golorify it again.
Love in both the brain and heart proves it totally.

Love is an emotion and nothing more. It doesn't prove anything.

Surtur
Are you high? Religion has nothing to do with love. Atheists can love. Love in the brain equals God? I'm legitimately wondering if you had a seizure whilst typing out your post.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Surtur
Are you high? Religion has nothing to do with love. Atheists can love. Love in the brain equals God? I'm legitimately wondering if you had a seizure whilst typing out your post.

However, it is typical of Wonder Man's threads and posts.

dyajeep
Originally posted by Surtur

true religion is love...

"Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world."
James 1:27

it's just unfortunate that we are now dominated by false religions and putting the true one in a very bad light...

Regret
Originally posted by dyajeep
... it's just unfortunate that we are now dominated by false religions and putting the true one in a very bad light...

Position decides how the light hits something. The "light" doesn't move. I believe that it is the Bible that states "by their fruits ye shall know them." What I have seen from Christianity is not something I would call good "fruit". It seems that The Bible believers have placed general "Christianity" in a very bad position with regards to light.

Wonder Man
I think God came to talk about love like He said He did and when we aren't doing that like Himself did that we lose our way in life.

Regret
I think God came to talk about love like He said He did and when we aren't doing that like Himself did that we lose our way in life.

So in other words, it's all about Karma and Hedonism. Live and let live, love and let love... If you don't love, it will impact you negatively?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Regret
So in other words, it's all about Karma and Hedonism. Live and let live, love and let love... If you don't love, it will impact you negatively?

I don't think he was saying that at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.