Is God an alien?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AgentJay04
Is god an alien. A long time back I read something in Marvel Comics about the Eternals and humankind being created by the Celestials, Aliens from outer space. What if god is an alien. He created not only us but all other species in the universe.

Gadabout
The big question is ( I think ) is who or what originated ALL things? As we, meaning the top scientific western minds, understand science-something can't come from nothing. So regardless of what universal origin you go with, i.e. big bang...multidimensional plane...or whatever, there must have been a starting point.

The belief in a God through which all things were made...and that this God itself has no beginning, but has simply always and will always exist(ed) is just beyond what we can comprehend, and so is a point of faith.

If one is not willing to go that far but rather see "god" as a result of what is rather than the originator, then this "god" would be an alien.

AgentJay04
Originally posted by Gadabout
The big question is ( I think ) is who or what originated ALL things? As we, meaning the top scientific western minds, understand science-something can't come from nothing. So regardless of what universal origin you go with, i.e. big bang...multidimensional plane...or whatever, there must have been a starting point.

The belief in a God through which all things were made...and that this God itself has no beginning, but has simply always and will always exist(ed) is just beyond what we can comprehend, and so is a point of faith.

If one is not willing to go that far but rather see "god" as a result of what is rather than the originator, then this "god" would be an alien.

Good points. However most people dont wanna assume god is an alien. But many religions quote him as the lord of the Universe. So we could be sharing the same gods as an alien species half a galaxy away yet god would be called different things. And you should also count that god has no physical form. He takes the shape of humans or animals but not forever.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AgentJay04
Is god an alien. A long time back I read something in Marvel Comics about the Eternals and humankind being created by the Celestials, Aliens from outer space. What if god is an alien. He created not only us but all other species in the universe.

I believe that God is an human idea. At one time the sun was God. Later, God was the emotions of life. Now, God is the unknowable. Whatever humans don't understand we fill with God.

As far as a creator? I don't believe in a creation. Even the big bang was just a change from one form of the universe to another.

So, is God an alien? Sense we don't really understand what an alien is, then I would have to say YES. At least until we find an alien, and then God will become something else.

Digi
We have no way of knowing, is the answer to the OP. But this general concept has been put forward before, usually without invoking comic books. stick out tongue in any case, there exists literature on the subject for those interested in finding it.

Greatest I am

Anyone who is not a human being would be an alien to us.

If God exists, he is not a human being and thus must be an alien.

If it is Yahweh we are talking about, then he is definitely an alien because no sane human being could be as big of a prick as he is.

Any who do not agree have satanic morals.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
Anyone who is not a human being would be an alien to us.

If God exists, he is not a human being and thus must be an alien.

If it is Yahweh we are talking about, then he is definitely an alien because no sane human being could be as big of a prick as he is.

Any who do not agree have satanic morals.

Regards
DL

"Any who" laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

AgentJay04
Well Im a Hindu by belief but I also believe in God taking on many forms. Jesus Christ, Vishnu, Allah, Ahura Mazda. Anyone you name it. But it could also be true that God was from a past universe. The big bang was created by him and thus so was this universe. I know it sounds dumb but it also seems logical.

Surtur
If God were an actual being of course he'd be an alien. Whether he is an extradimensional or intergalactic type would be up for debate.

If God is not real but aliens are real..is the notion of a "God" alien? Probably not.

AgentJay04
Or we could just be a bunch of toys 😁😁

Wonder Man
God answerd the question of if He was an alien when he changed forms in front of the diciples.

Surtur
Originally posted by Wonder Man
God answerd the question of if He was an alien when he changed forms in front of the diciples.

His favorite form was that of a sexy lady with those big bulging anime-like eyes.

Shakyamunison

What? Jesus was human, and not an alien.

AgentJay04
Yeah but he was the son of God.

Surtur
He also was kind of a zombie at one point. Loving you Zombie Christ.

Shakyamunison

That is just your belief. cool

Greatest I am
Well Im a Hindu by belief but I also believe in God taking on many forms. Jesus Christ, Vishnu, Allah, Ahura Mazda. Anyone you name it. But it could also be true that God was from a past universe. The big bang was created by him and thus so was this universe. I know it sounds dumb but it also seems logical.

There is nothing logical about a God of the Gaps, which is what you are describing.

We all know how God started the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmD9ZWDUsNY&feature=youtu.be

Regards
DL

Greatest I am

As the Triune God, do you really think Jesus impregnated his own mother.

Incest is not a good idea even for a God/Man/chimera half breed God.

Regards
DL

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Greatest I am
As the Triune God, do you really think Jesus impregnated his own mother.

Incest is not a good idea even for a God/Man/chimera half breed God.

Regards
DL

Zeus had sex with women all the time, but we don't hear people going on about him or his sons.

riv6672
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That is just your belief. cool

What? Jesus was human, and not an alien.
That is your belief. cool

Wonder Man
Good answer riv. Are you by chance Wolvie from Marvel's board?

Shakyamunison
That would explain his childishness.

Surtur
What other answer is there to give? If someone truly believes Jesus was the son of God, I don't see anyway to convince them otherwise.

IF Jesus was the son of God, he most assuredly isn't human. He is half human half alien.

AgentJay04
He most likely was half human. But alien doesn't just mean slimy icky reptilian creatures. We could just be modeled off of one of God's forms. That's why Jesus looked human

Shakyamunison
He most likely was half human. But alien doesn't just mean slimy icky reptilian creatures. We could just be modeled off of one of God's forms. That's why Jesus looked human

Or he could have looked human because... He was human. big grin

riv6672
Good answer riv. Are you by chance Wolvie from Marvel's board?
Thsnk you. Its pretty much what Surtur says, until something hsppens to change things.
No, i'm always Riv.

That would explain his childishness.
Says the guy who supposedly put me on ignore. It never lasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.